[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do we fix this game, beyond the obviously needed optimization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

so how do we fix this game, beyond the obviously needed optimization
>>
>>389711223
vaulting/better movement options
snappier gunplay
more weapons
more maps
make it rainy every map
>>
Fix all the bugs and the god awful engine. Then make it F2P because they are already introducing F2P microtransactions anyways
>>
hot japanese teenagers
>>
More maps, more modes, better hit reg.

They're doing the first two.
>>
>>389711380
tpbp
>>
File: 1487647190422.gif (2MB, 257x359px) Image search: [Google]
1487647190422.gif
2MB, 257x359px
Replace all the models with anime girls.
>>
>>389711354
f2p would just make it full of hackers
you get the purchase price back in crate sales if you're good and play 50 hours, it's the best system
>>
>mega city map
>snowy valley map
>islands map

>mp5
>xm8
>g36c
>famas
>>
>$30 overtaking a f2p game
I refuse to think this is legit. Gaben needs to take PUBG off of Steam and tell those freeloaders to take a hike. The game wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is on its own launcher
>>
>>389711624
>implying their player numbers are legit
It's chinese bots farming crates
>>
>>389711223
Put obtrusive text on popular streamers name whenever you point your crosshair at them. Let the person know if they want to risk getting banned if you shoot a streamer. You never know if they might whine to the devs for supposed stream sniping.
>>
>>389712940
this. PUBG caters to streamers to keep their shitty game relevant so they treat them like loyalty while telling the normie players to fuck off.
>>
>>389712086
>PUBG is a meme
>PUBG is a fad
>PUBG is only selling well because of Twitchbait
>Now: PUBG is all bots!

what excuse is next?
>>
>>389711223
>make everything not feel like shit
just imagine
>>
Better audio models
Server side hit registration
More player HP
Better FPP lean
Better crouch jumping
Increased foliage draw distance
More prominent muzzle flash
Less accurate ARs
Water weapons
Greater chance of the circle closing on urban environments
Red goo indicates direction of attack
Alternate door opening for quieter room entry
Rarer sniper class weapons
Pilotable camera drones
>>
>>389712940
>aim at streamer
>crosshair turns green
>gun lowers
>>
>>389712086
This is legit true. Try landing with AFKs every match for a bit. It averages like 1/5th of the server.
>>
>>389711223
Make a better hit registration.
I shouldn't have to dump an entire AKM mag to some naked fag to have any effect when he vaporize me with 3 bullets from his uzi
>>
File: 1306049171494.png (12KB, 296x298px) Image search: [Google]
1306049171494.png
12KB, 296x298px
Fucking hit markers. Seriously, I know it isn't realistic, but you can never fucking tell when you hit someone in this game besides seeing the blood spray, which I guess is a good enough visual indicator, but a hit marker noise can be very satisfying.
>>
>>389714352
On 100 players a server, it's not that out of the ordinary.
>>
>>389714352
Only happens in squads from what I've seen. At night/morning every NA Squad match has 20-25 AFKs ontop of the people farming them. Its actually ridiculous.

>>389711223
Better movement. This game reminds me of GTA5. Really clunky "realistic" movement that isn't fun, definitely reminds me of GTA5 because of first person. GTA5 first person feels like trash. A lawn mower to cut the grass down by like half, keep wheat fields the same.
>>
>>389714627
I only play duos and it's definitely the same thing.

>>389714583
It's just shitty. They advertise the game as 100-person battle royale, but you're only ever dealing with 70-80 max. They need to adjust the reward system. No points if you never pick up a single item or something.
>>
>>389711223
You should get banned if you shoot a streamer instantly, i dont like how it takes forever for my streamer friends to report everyone manually

bad form devs bad form
>>
>>389711223
higher tickrate
revise the anti-trading system to leave the winner with 1HP
a loot system that isn't pure RNG, to reduce droughts and only getting foregrips when I need ammo
a very small amount of air acceleration, to make climbing over things less retarded
replace the red zone with something less retarded
>>
>>389714871
I played a squad two days ago where as the first circle comes, it had 15 people left. When the first circle finally ended and the second one spawned, only 12 people. So besides me and 2 others on my team, 9 fucking people are left and its just the start of the second fucking circle
>>
>>389714239
>serverside hit reg
doing this in the near future would destroy the game

>>389714423
it mostly feels like this because the first 3-4 bullets actually do kill him, but you don't see that until you've already unloaded 15 more due to the trash servers not even managing to keep up with the game's trash tickrate of 30
>>
>>389714871
>It's just shitty. They advertise the game as 100-person battle royale, but you're only ever dealing with 70-80 max. They need to adjust the reward system. No points if you never pick up a single item or something.

Oh I agree, don't get me wrong I'm not defending it, I'm just saying it's not surprising seeing as you can make 500 gabenbucks if you're lucky enough to drop a virtual skirt.
This felt fucking insane to write.
>>
>>389715050
>Oh I agree, don't get me wrong I'm not defending it, I'm just saying it's not surprising seeing as you can make 500 gabenbucks if you're lucky enough to drop a virtual skirt.
>This felt fucking insane to write.

Such is the nature of the free market lad. Dota 2's prices baffle me as well, but a game this young getting to these levels is fucking insane.
>>
>>389711223
Cut price in half. Make the models prettier. I don't know how a korean made game has such slags for women.
>>
Kill all the streamers and their followers. Remove crates. Add more maps.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.