[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knight games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Knight.jpg (78KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
78KB, 900x507px
What game can i play as an honorable Knight?
That's not

> a souls game
>for honor
>any other multiplayer MMO shitfest
>>
>>389699115
Mount and Blade
>>
>>389699115
Chivalry
>>
>>389699115
The Elder Scrolls.
M&B.
Dragon Age.
Baldur's Gate.
>>
>>389699115
Tactics Ogre
>>
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Nintendo Switch
>>
What about that Czech knight game? How's it looking?
>>
>>389700401
Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Out early next year I think.
>>
>>389700273
Alternately Final Fantasy Tactics

Shovel Knight
Dragon Age (Stick to Origins, 2 doesn't fit and Inquisition is...inquisition)
Pillars of Eternity I guess, or Icewind Dale or Baldur's Gate or any of that like
>>
>>389700232
>the elder scrolls

You can't really play as a knight. You can play as a generic mix of combat characteristics that the game designates as the 'knight class'. But you're still just a drifter bum who will be approached by every guild leader under the sun to be offered the job of errand boy.
>>
>>389700936
Skyrim was the only one that really allowed you to be everything.

Oblivion allowed you to spread out, but to be able to handle end game content, you really did have to build a proper way. Though you could do any guild you wanted

In Morrowind however, you had to meet stat requirements to do different guilds. A pure warrior couldn't get very far in the mage guild and vice versa
>>
>>389699115
knights of honor
>>
>>389701592
>allowed you to be everything

Except in the execution you pretty much always felt like nothing. Every run through the game pretty much the same shit.
>>
>>389699115
Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>389699115
Go outside and do HEMA.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.