[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys enjoying Splatoon2 since the big update ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Are you guys enjoying Splatoon2 since the big update ?
>>
No one here plays Splatoon
>>
Rip tri slosher
>>
haven't played in a few weeks. what did they change?
>>
Still haven't played since they nerfed the tri slosher. How is it now?
>>
>>389697343
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/6ylv4t/ver130_coming_sept_7_at_6_pm_pt_patch_notes/
>>
Baller is broken now. They need to revert at least one of its changes.
>>
>>389697812
>Tri-slosher changed from 62 to 52

You've literally done nothing. It's still a 2shot. What the fuck.
>>
>>389698272
It's always been a 2 shot though. It think the range nerf was the important one
>>
>>389698535
It shouldn't be. Range nerf isn't much considering it'll still be dominant in Splat Zone and Tower Control. It should've gotten a power nerf when dealing with verticality. If the target is too high or too low, it should be a 3 shot.
>>
>>389697812
>reddit
FUCK OFF
>>
>>389698272
>>389698535
>>389698736
sometimes just the fact that it got nerfed is enough to stop spam even if its not much worse
I haven't seen any since I played today
but for some reason theres a lot more chargers now...
>>
>>389698914

Chargers are spamming the stingray now that it's not absolute garbage. In fact it might be the best option for tower control now that it has more than a piss-stream-sized range.
>>
>>389699165
Its funny that this is the case since the default charger isn't the only one with it.
Also I get more kills by using the old method of spurting it to follow a moving target's location though making an area inaccessible with the wide shot a la killer wail is helpful.
>>
>>389698272
It's no longer a 2-shot from above.
>>
>>389699856
Ok
>>
>>389698029
No it's not
>>
>>389702609
It is. 2 paint a zone completely on most maps. And if you're in danger, just detonate and it makes you invincible.
>>
>>389698029
I agree, they buffed it too much. Explosion radius needs to be reduced from what it is now.
>>
>>389702668
>2 paint a zone completely on most maps
And? That's not a particularly amazing feat
>it makes you invincible on detonation
yeah, but for you to be doing anything useful, you'll have to be further in enemy territory than is wise, and if they spot you doing that, they'll almost never die to you, and can stop your travel entirely, if they have the right weapon.
It's too situational to be broken. Just fucking swim away and shoot from a distance
>>
Splatoon 2 Is so much fun
>>
File: MantaMaria.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MantaMaria.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
>>389704452
Agreed. The only problems with it are the tick rate and the shitty update schedule compared to Splatoon 1
>>
>>389704872
Can anyone really tell the difference in tick rate
>>
>>389704960
Yes. Every time you trade, it's mostly because of the tick rate.
>>
>>389704452
I've been having a lot of fun since they added back in the Classic Squiffer
>>
>>389704960
Not him but I can. When I'm seeing hits not registering nor hearing the sounds for them. Like a splattershot popping up and damn near instant gibbing me without actually seeing or hearing 3 hits.
>>
>>389704872
Update schedule is fucking killing me. I'm so fucking tired of these maps. I don't know why they just didn't include all the old ones from the previous game at once and slowly released new ones only.
>>
>>389705203
What is the tick rate between one and two. And can this be fixed by a patch? The switch is more powerful than the Wii u so why is there a performance issue ?
>>
>>389705290
The first game had the same problem and they actually changed it but then went backwards with the sequel for god knows what reason. The developers for Splatoon are seriously retarded. I cannot fathom what goes through their heads. They're just so weird.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.