[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most redpilled faction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
What is the most redpilled faction?
>>
>>389692984
idfk i always got bored up to nipton
>>
Elijah
>>
>>389692984
NCR
>>
>>389692984
House/Caesar's Legion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-tgSGYU9fw
>>
>>389692984
House if you're a nihilist
Caesar if you're an idealist
>>
yesman obviously, even in the literal redpill sense
>>
House would have voted for Trump.
>>
>>389692984
neutral independent with a 10 INT Barter/Science/Speech Courier.
>>
>>389692984

House, because he would have voted for Trump like a fucking boss.
>>
>>389692984
Yesman is the least spooky route
>>
>>389693597
This.
>>
File: 1501177248119.png (1016KB, 1130x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501177248119.png
1016KB, 1130x625px
>>389694101
>>389693904
>>
File: House.jpg (144KB, 809x1010px) Image search: [Google]
House.jpg
144KB, 809x1010px
>>389693872
House if you are a realist
Kaiser Roll if you are a faggot
>>
File: AVENGERMINI.jpg (6KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
AVENGERMINI.jpg
6KB, 326x155px
Post your weaponfu
>>
Who is the Hillary Clinton of the Fallout universe? 1st Citizen Lynette?
>>
>>389693597
Literally this, all other answers are wrong
>>
>>389692984
Caesar's Legion.

They understood why the Old World failed, and want to avoid it. Attempting to emulate or re-create the pre-war world only dooms whoever attempts it to suffer a similar fate.
The Great War came about due to resource scarcity brought on by unchecked economic & technological progress bringing about rampant consumerism & unsustainable living.
House and the NCR both model themselves on the pre-war societies, which will lead to even faster collapse due to the much greater scarcity of such resources.
Even worse it's not even basic resources like metal, oil, fissile material, or plastics. But also long-lost knowledge. They currently sustain themselves on uncovering caches of pre-war technology. The best they can do today is salvage what was left behind.

What will happen when caches of medical supplies, computer hardware etc grow scarcer and scarcer?

New Vegas really needed an extra 6 months development time to complete the Eastern side of the river, where you could see what Legion territory was actually like, and not just their military camps.
>>
>>389694386
That NCR colonel cunt who tries to kill the Kings
>>
>>389694420
>Attempting to emulate or re-create the pre-war world only dooms whoever attempts it to suffer a similar fate.
By emulating an empire whose fall is still widely discussed today?
>>
File: Centaur.png (365KB, 717x687px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur.png
365KB, 717x687px
>>389694386
>>
>>389694005
>neutral independent with a Jew
Shorten'd
>>
>>389694420
I think the Legion's military camps are a fair representation of what a widespread Legion civilization would look like. Men cosplaying as romans, women being fourth rate citizens and slaves everywhere. Even though I sort of see your point, that returning the world to it's olden state would likely lead to another nuclear holocaust, I feel as if this time it would be different, because the world is now post-nuclear war. Hopefully it has learned the lesson of not using nukes in warfare anymore, otherwise they'll revert back to a wasteland every time.

However with people like Tenpenny willingly utilizing nukes already, I think you're right in assuming restoring old world technology inevitably leads to nuclear war. That's why House's approach to space exploration, if not a bluff, is interesting. Maybe it'll doom one or two planets to nuclear death but humanity will have the possibility of expanding to new worlds.

I don't think the Legion is the best choice. I don't see why a tribal society led by someone like Joshua isn't better. They're basically the Legion without the ridiculous slaving stuff.
>>
>>389694627
Well that's kinda the point isn't it? But they would certainly last longer than the NCR or other societies that keep trying to re-create pre-war nations.
Why? Through (mostly) sustainable practices. Eschewing most (if not all) pre-war technologies so that they are not dependent on them.
>>
elijah is the only person who isn't clinging to some old world philosophy that has already proven that it won't work
>>
>>389695057
And thus the series' tagline "War, war never changes".
>>
>>389695918
>LE BEAR AND LE BULL XDD
fucking retarded nigger
>>
File: Yes_Man.jpg (240KB, 830x596px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Man.jpg
240KB, 830x596px
you
>>
>>389692984
The Dead Horses I would role with Joshua Graham any day and tap some tribal ass
>>
>>389697990
Followers Chalk is already banging Waking Cloud
>>
>>389698202
I told Follows Chalk to "see the world"

I'll bet I'll see his ass in freeside in six months, begging for some jet
>>
>>389694386
Probably someone like Lynette, honestly.
>It's never my fault
>Everyone who doesn't like me is a degenerate fool
>Can't shake this aura of smugness no matter what she says

>>389694184
House is straight up Howard Hughes. Trump's closest parallel is Kimball in all reason.
>>
File: (You).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>389692984
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.