[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE THE POWER OF AN ANGEL!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (86KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
86KB, 1000x740px
I HAVE THE POWER OF AN ANGEL!
>>
>>389691448
>Sword has a guard, but only on one side
Dropped like a hot plate.
>>
File: IMG_2487.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2487.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
YOUR STRENGTH...WILL BE-
>>
>>389691584
He doesn't need a guard, he has the power of an angel.
>>
Am I the only one who actually likes Nero?
>>
>>389692192
He was allright except for the constant KYYYYRIEEE
>>
>>389691448
>PREPARE TO DIE
>I WILL NOT SUFFER DEFEAT
>BEHOLD THE POWER OF AN ANGEL
>NEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I HAVE EVEN [inaudible] DEVICE
>>
>Angels are bad guys
>>
Somebody the webm.
>>
>>389692192
I actually really wanted to see where the whole "Vergil is my arm" story line was going to go. But who needs that when we have edgy dante fighting fox news!
>>
FLOCK OFF FEATHERFACE
>>
>>389693003
It's not that DMC4 was set up for a sequel explaining the hooks and DmC stopped that, it's more that DMC4 was rushed and ended up missing a chunk of content. It felt like they had some great ideas regarding combat mechanics and that ended there. The environments looked generic, the writing lacked wit outside of quips.

The core of DMC4 is great, but it just feels unfinished. People complain about DMC3's backtracking but the environments are actually changed up a bit so it's not exactly the fucking same.
>>
>>389692192

Nero had a pretty fun moveset, but I'd rather have more weapons to play with.
>>
>Playing Trish in SE
>Having a shitload of fun
>Reach boss

Fuck me, I thought I did damage.
>>
Now that's just cold, killing me because of the way I t-t-t-talk?
>>
>>389692192
nero is weird as hell, in the story scenes he's literally just the guy from bleach but then in gameplay he's rocking out to air guitars and otherwise showing off

his gameplay sucks though, it serves it's job well as being DMC for babies but it's a travesty that he not only gets the majority of the levels but all the more interesting ones and the exclusive boss fights while dante was shoehorned in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.