[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 005.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What went wrong?
>>
>>389690291
no Clementine romance scene
>>
The villains were weak, Javier was bland, the flashbacks were insulting, and the David-Javier-Kate dynamic had no grounding in actual human behavior. The idea that Javi and Kate hadn't been fucking like rabbits for years, and that David would have a problem with this given the circumstances, is beyond ludicrous.

Also, fuck Gabe.
>>
I didn't bother finishing episode 5, the characters were such dullards and they had no emotion or character behind them, the plot was also inconsistent and no stakes were that high, that part with the "talk" with Clem was disgusting, not touching another Telltale game ever again
>>
>>389690291
they kept going
>>
>>389691303
>the characters were such dullards and they had no emotion or character behind them

This.
>>
>>389692058
They felt like those co-workers were forced to interact with every day, and not to mention they are so bitter towards each other for no credible reason , every single one. I remember Lily and Larry were terrible people but they had good reasons to feel that way, especially Lily in episode 3 but not every single character was written that way
>>
File: Lee-everett-farm.png (88KB, 231x294px) Image search: [Google]
Lee-everett-farm.png
88KB, 231x294px
Was better than Season 2 but still couldn't measure up to how great Season 1 was. They made Lee the greatest character and now no one else can live up to him.
>>
>>389690291
>Keep making the same game over and over again
>Characters start getting worse and worse with each sequel
>Magic of "choices matter" was revealed to be BS in the first game, and later games do nothing to make a choice a game over or cause an issue, as this would take time and effort to program out a branching story
>>
File: 1503717960097.jpg (85KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503717960097.jpg
85KB, 453x439px
>short as fuck
>joan fucking vanishes and clint dies if you dont shoot
>david went from reasonable to "muh war" in episode 5
>forced gabe/clementine romance
>tripp says you like kate even if you deny her
>new frontier acts retarded when taking AJ in flashback
>clementine forced in there so everyone naturally sides with her
>the insulting kenny death

there are good things though:
>most choice in the entire series that actually matter
>conrad can actually fucking live til the end despite three times he can die
>javier is pretty hot and cool
>fuck eleanor
>david and kate's relationships were pretty good until episode 5 fucked it up
>clint and max were cool

i'm forgetting stuff. i like it more than season 2 because choices actually matter. the plot and characters are unlikable though aside from clem and javier.
>>
the whole walking dead franchise is a clusterfuck. The first episodes were ok and after that its just mindless drama without focus on the zombies anymore. BAD!
>>
>>389692679
Episode 4 and 5 of season 2 were almost season 1 quality but that was only because

>Kenny comes back
>the shittiest characters get dropped one by one
>winter time raises the tension in the story so now they're fighting the goddamn weather instead of just zombies and humanse etc
>>
>Tell him off
>>
I liked it.

Didn't like that Clementine was implied to like Gabe. She's above that and he's a faggot.

Liked the perspective shift and seeing her grow a little. Ava and Tripp were shit ccharacters though and Tripp was unbelievable the way I played.
>>
>>389692415
>>They made Lee the greatest character and now no one else can live up to him.
A-fucking-men. Season 1 was just good all around and it's easy to spot where the other seasons fail because of it.
>>
>>389692679
>deny the weed whore at all occasions
>game still acts like I tried to get with her with the david confrontation
>>
Episode 5 was absolute garbage.
>>
>>389695579
Can you give me the rundown, I didn't bother playing it but is it that terrible?
>>
>>389695927
>Walkers bust in to town
>David wants to run and Kate wants to fight - complete 180 on both their characters
>The person who Joan didn't kill dies unceremoniously 5 minutes in
>Kate brings up the fact she's been slobbing on Javi's knob at the worst time and there's a fight
>David drives off with Gabe
>They are both kill in a car crash
>Clem dresses up like a hoe and goes looking for Nig Jr
>The end
>>
File: I-cant.-Jumping-out-window.gif (1MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-cant.-Jumping-out-window.gif
1MB, 427x240px
>>389696160
>The person who Joan didn't kill dies unceremoniously 5 minutes in

Holy fuck I hate Telltale so fucking much
>>
javi is really unlikable and even though we played as him clementine still felt like the main character
(to me)
>>
File: 1503539946390.jpg (99KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503539946390.jpg
99KB, 750x623px
>>389692415
>That one moment in episode 2 where you find mark in the secret room
>Dont eat dinner
>>
File: WalkingDead2.png (196KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
WalkingDead2.png
196KB, 460x215px
>>389690291
Season 2
>>
>>389698626
That cannibal episode was so well done
>>
>>389698902
>The mom is eaten by zombie Mark
Top tier writing. Telltale can't do it anymore.
>>
File: 1455285616104.gif (984KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1455285616104.gif
984KB, 180x180px
>>389699289
>"As soon as my family get out here, you're all fucked!"
>"They're dead"
>>
>>389698626
I was scared as fuck there, I didn't know who to thrust or believe until the shit hit the fan. Good times.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.