[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game needs to be good pls DICE! Star Wars Battlefront

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: SWBattlefront.jpg (184KB, 992x1354px) Image search: [Google]
SWBattlefront.jpg
184KB, 992x1354px
The old games were fun but haven't aged too well. Star Wars Battlefront 2015 was a let down to say the least.

Will this game finally deliver? No good Star Wars games for too long!
>>
Who's that stud in the center there
>>
>>389689351
Thats a woMan baby.
>>
>>389689269
>cross era heroes
>cross era weapons
>vehicles do not spawn on map

Confirmed shit did they learn nothing from the autists making fun of the helmetless troopees
>>
>>389689269
in order for it to be good DICE needs to learn that user-hosted servers and mods are more important for PC gamers than stupid stat-tracking and achievements.
>>
>>389689671
>tfw no online conquest against another anon taking taking turns on defend or attacking territories.

A man can dream.
>>
>>389689671
You forgot no anakin because darth Vader is in the game so that would be weird to have them both dice's words not mine
>>
There's nothing wrong with the old games, you cunt
>>
File: 1504815360173.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504815360173.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
>>
>>389690074
Yea what the fuck were they thinking. Battlefront was literally Battlefield Star Wars
>>
>no on map vehicles
>no real space combat just the mode from the first game in space
fuck you dice
>>
File: 1503880200271.png (14KB, 201x212px) Image search: [Google]
1503880200271.png
14KB, 201x212px
>Buying anything with the letters EA on it.
>Having hope for anything with the letters EA on it.

Just accept it is going to be shit.
>>
>>389690571
They were thinking they could cash in on a gem.
And by god it fucking worked by giving us the shittiest iteration of our childhoods.
>>
>>389690609
Then what is real space combat?

>>389690564
Go play the old Battlefront 2 and try to have fun for more than 20 minutes
>>
>>389691010
What BF2 had, two cruisers with armies trying to destroy the other one
Not two tiny squads flying around in a giant swarm with no objective
>>
I'm so fucking tired of Star Wars shit. Everyone that enjoys this god awful hamfisted series can die.
>>
True but it was kinda boring, you would fly in and land then blow it up and game ends...

This is more Rogue Squadron style
>>
>thinking DICE can make a good game anymore
Oh you naive retard. DICE died over a decade ago. The fact that Battlefield 1 is more casual than Call of Duty shows how far they have fallen.
>>
>Star Wars fanboys and DICE fanboys.
It's going to sell gangbusters because these two groups have a combined IQ below room temperature.
>>
>>389689269
The guns felt like shit to fire in the last one

Hope DICE improves this time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.