[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, there's no excuse now for not picking this up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: caprineaffection.png (702KB, 885x677px) Image search: [Google]
caprineaffection.png
702KB, 885x677px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Zh2LEwFCo
>>
>earthbound/Mario and Luigi clone

lmao
>>
>buying something i can get for free
I'll never understand this until the day I die.
>>
>>389684621
amazing post
>>
>>389684621
mario?

Anon, I think you've let those underage internet contrarians get to you.
>>
File: No one will ever know.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
No one will ever know.png
12KB, 560x407px
>Still have free game on my laptop
>>
>>389685029
I think he meant the Mario and Luigi rpg games
>>
>>389684526
What if I don't want to get a cancer?
>>
>>389684646
you'll learn when you turn 18 and realize that hey maybe you should receive financial compensation for your services, whatever they may be
>>
Nah dog, i'll play it whenever it comes to ps+
>>
File: product_UT_toriel_plush_photo2.jpg (60KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
product_UT_toriel_plush_photo2.jpg
60KB, 900x600px
>>389684646
Well, I'll take that to mean that you've already purchased the PC edition, good on you anon!
>>
>>389684526
It's the same fucking game, Toby Fox has a weird fascination with additional content that expresses how much he doesn't give a fuck about adding something meaningful or doing a sequel.

I don't want to believe that he is forever butthurt because the game was datamined.
>>
>enjoy the game for what it is
>a very simple and cute happy adventure game where you can be happy with a happy ending
>the game brought the most retarded people on Earth with their shitty fetish fan fictions
it makes me really sad
>>
>>389685285
I'm running my own business lol. I'm not retarded like everyone else and wastes money.
>>389685456
It was shit. Glad I didn't spend money on it.
>>
Is this a limited release? Might scalp it
>>
>>389684526
It's a pretty good game, but holy shit the fans are worst than bronies and sonic fans combined.
>>
>>389684621
You forgot Shin Megami Tensei and Gradius from there.

Nevertheless while the parts aren't original, the package is still fresh and fun.
>>
>Played game long ago Pacifist run
>Haven't touched it since, had a save file, I think I remember getting Flowey wanting me not to ruin shit, but save file was still pretty much there

>Return to now, check save file
>No longer there, looks like I just started the game anew even though I never started a new game

??? What exactly happened here?
Is it even possible for the game to erase the save file itself after a long time?
>>
What if you find it aesthetically unappealing?
>>
>>389685734
What's your business?
>>
>>389684526
Will doing the Genocide run cause it to crash my system? And will I have to stare at a black screen for 10 minutes afterwards?
>>
File: Wiki-background.png (7KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
7KB, 960x480px
>>389686004
Without going into specifics and thereby spoiling something, the aesthetic is a very deliberate design choice.

I'd really recommend it, light /v/ baiting aside.
>>
>you can either play undertale on any machine that can run Steam
>or you can play it on a pricey console or a dead handheld

I mean if it was a more demanding game like PUBG I'd understand, since the PS4 would be an affordable way to play a game that you probably couldn't play, but a game that literally anyone with a computer can play if they so desire?
>>
>>389684526
thanks for beta testing pcbros
>>
>>389686619
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: tumblr_on0nz3efz31w5fpu6o1_1280.gif (290KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on0nz3efz31w5fpu6o1_1280.gif
290KB, 900x600px
>>389686604
What can I say, I thought it was a nice trailer that might change someone's mind, and give them the opportunity to play a nice video game.

Some people might prefer the couch experience.
>>
>>389685968

wew, turns out I entirely forgot about something that had previously happened with my laptop. I still technically had the save file because I have two completely separate Windows, one in each drive. I had to retrieve the files from my Windows Vista hard drive to my Windows 10 one. But at least, it gives me a whole other reason to try anew.
>>
>>389686004
>>389686303
as deliberate as anybody else who chooses not to put in the time learning how to draw and instead autistically screams "it's my STYLE"
>>
>>389684526

Anyone notice how the game is pretty much as linear and full of corridors as FFXIII?
>>
>/v/ has made me ashamed to have even liked the game based on how much they shit on it

It sucks, bros
>>
Are the constant Undertale threads a joke, or what?
>>
>>389687745
I'm sorry you feel that way anon but I disagree with you.

>>389687880
Don't let other people tell you what you can't like.
>>
>>389686015
Sucking cock probably
>>
File: 1492745103360.gif (91KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492745103360.gif
91KB, 400x250px
>>389687880
>letting /v/ decide anything for you
>not just liking whatever you want to like
Anon /v/ is a stupid place full of retards. Just play whatever you want, man.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.