[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the most toxic of indiegames communities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Scottpilgrim HLMIAMI.gif (437KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scottpilgrim HLMIAMI.gif
437KB, 800x600px
Heres a twist. Post your most toxic indiegame communities. No AAA bullshit hug boxes. I meant those indipendant communities that when joined and participate you start to find out that it isn't as nice as you once start.

Hotline Miami
CrossCode
Mirage:Arcane Warfare
Freedom Planet
Rocket League
and a few others.
>>
File: 1504229983977.png (77KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
1504229983977.png
77KB, 228x223px
>>389681659
Any pick of an Indie RPG fandom. They're all bad.

Undertale, OFF, Lisa, Hylics, etc. Just a bunch of people who think that "THERE SPECIAL INDIE RPG IS THE BEST"
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (50KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
50KB, 251x242px
>>389681659
>toxic
>>
>>389681659
what's toxic about the hotline miami community? not really part of it, i just like the games a whole lot so i'm wondering
>>
>>389681659
>Hotline Miami
>Toxic

you're either some dumbass who is mad nobody likes the second game, or i'm missing out on something idiotic.
>>
>>389682490
>nobody likes the second game
the second game is better than the first because of the engine refinements and level editor, also some of the levels are shitty but some of them are better than hm1
>>
>>389681659
Very toxic.
VERY problematic.
>>
Hold up
>hotline miami community
>toxic
Spencer is that you? Stop shitposting and go finish your Persona 5 knock off.
>>
>hotline miami community
>relevant
>toxic
Kill yourself
>>
You gotta get a grip, OP.
>>
>>389681659
I don't really understand the issue with any of these communities. Most of them agree that there's issues with what they enjoy but they like it for particular themes, styles, or concepts that are unique to that particular game. Most of these groups only discuss the games on occasion as well.
>>
CSGO
L4D2
Payday 2
Tera
Red Orchestra
Dungeon Defenders
most of the CRPG community
>>
File: 201px-NuMale-maleFeminist.jpg (11KB, 201x264px) Image search: [Google]
201px-NuMale-maleFeminist.jpg
11KB, 201x264px
>Toxic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.