[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT: Games with god-tier postgames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: not vp.png (307KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
not vp.png
307KB, 720x480px
Pic related.

Also, just to kick off some debate, what does /v/ think the best way to handle the difficulty of a postgame is? Should it have the same difficulty as the main game? Should it have a small jump in difficulty, essentially making it feel like just another stage of the game? Or should it have a noticeable difficulty spike from the end game?

Hard mode: Post game, postgame, or post-game?
>>
>>389680481
Post-game should just be a step up from the main game, something similar to say, area progression.
>>
>>389681346
>Post-game
Odd choice.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>389680481
look no further, OP
>>
>>389683340
Nothing I can think of even comes close to this game. There's just so much fucking shit to do.
>>
>>389683340
greatest post game of all time
>>
>>389683340
Is that some sort of Megaman game?
>>
>>389684130
Megaman Battle network 3 emulate that shit right now
>>
>>389680481
>god-tier postgames
You posted the wrong Pokemon game. Crystal, Platinum, HG/SS, or B2/W2 are all better than Emerald's postgame.
>>
>>389684226
He should play 2 first
>>
>>389684313
nothing in the series even compares to 3 whats the point
>>
>>389684391
To go from a good game to even better game...?
>>
>>389684297
Gen 2's post game was atrocious. Same goes for HG/SS too.
>>
>>389680481
Battle Frontier was the shit back then. Does any modern pokeman have something as good as it?
>>
>>389684391
2 is good though
3 is the best but you can't appreciate why it's the best until you play 2 first
2 is like a 9/10 and 3 is a 10/10
>>
>>389684527
I played 3 religiously on my game boy and recently emulated all the other ones and I just cant even, 1 and 2 feel so primitive and 4,5,6 are all noticeably worse.
>>
>>389684578
>get to play through the Kanto
>atrocious
wew lad
>>
>>389684752
6 is great and while 5 is flawed, liberation missions and being able to control other navis is awesome
4 is also worth a single playthrough just to appreciate how bad it really is
>>
>>389684942
i beat a few missions in 4 before giving up and moving to 5 I just hate the the artstyle post 3
>>
>>389684765
>going through a empty region with jack shit to do with all the interesting places like safari gone
>good
I'll give you the Gary gym leader and fighting yourself on mt. silver. That was cash. Everything else not so much.
>>
>>389684297
the only one that comes close is B2/W2

crystal doesn't have shit aside from the tower and silver mountain. And no, kanto isn't post game, jhoto and kanto are butchered and fit as one region together

Platinum's BF is shitter than emerald and the post game shit with team galactic doesn't make up for it

HG/SS fits into what I said about crystal/platinum
>>
>>389685673
>kanto isn't post game
Tell that to the credits roll, Mr. Newfriend.
>>
>>389685735
that's the equivalent of credits rolling after winona in emerald
>>
>ITT /v/ makes a better /vp/ thread than /vp/
Good job lads.
>>
>>389680481
Star Ocean 3 had a great post game. Post game should ease you into the harder stuff. Like a dungeon slightly harder than main game that gives good loot/exp then give you the real challenges.
>>
>>389685816
>winona in emerald
That doesn't happen though, so your point is invalid.
>>
>>389685735
its not post game. anything after Red would be considered post game newfag
>>
>>389685994
my point is credits don't mean shit, is everything passed medusa in kid icarus uprising post game?
>>
>>389686093
>anything after Red
Red is apart of the postgame.
>>
>>389686123
>is everything passed medusa in kid icarus uprising post game?
I wouldn't know because I don't play that weeb shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.