[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infamous Second Son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: accolades.jpg (195KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
accolades.jpg
195KB, 600x338px
Tell me why I should waste space on my PS4 with this. Is it fun?
>>
look for gameplay vids and then make a choice
>>
Was better than 2, but still worse than the first, also really short.
>>
>>389678214
7/10, Worth a playthrough
>>
It's an open world superhero action game, if you like those, you'll probably enjoy this. As someone who enjoys those types of games a lot (Gravity Rush and GR2 is one of my favourite games ever), I enjoyed it a lot. The powers are pretty fun to mess with, especially if you enjoy the mobility ones.

Pretty short, a standard playthrough will last you 8 - 10 hours or so, it's worth replaying and picking the side of Good/Evil you didn't focus on the first time since it directly impacts how powers play and mildly impacts the story and ending.

Did you play the first two Infamous games? If so, it's like them, though most would argue Infamous 2 is better than Second Son due to arguably greater power variety and EASILY more varied world design.

If you've got it from PS+ then unless the filesize is horrendously big I'd say go for it if you like the genre.
>>
It actually is pretty fun, especially once you get neon powers.
Worth a shot, at least.
>>
File: 543765897076855.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
543765897076855.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>389678687
>Was better than 2
Are you retarded?
>>
>>389678987
the voice acting as well is damn near flawless. they all act like human beings with character, especially the main character.
>>
>>389678687
>Better then 2

Nigga wut
>>
>>389678214
really mediocre. 4 or 5/10. barely enjoyed it
>>
>went to add it to my library
>I already own it and First Light
>dont remember buying them
wew
>>
>>389678987
>>389679102
>>389679209
So I should buy Infamous 2 first and play that? Is it also on PS4?
>>
>>389679673
Infamous 1 and 2 are only on PS3.

They're solid games, 2 is pretty great. However you don't NEED to play them to enjoy Second Son since Second Son purposefully separates itself from 1 and 2, it's in the same world but barely references the events of the first two games.

>>389679390
First Light was given out on PS+ a while back so you might have it from that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.