[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this start being good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

When does this start being good?
>>
>>389670918

The moment the game starts. You just have shit taste, friend.
>>
Never. The game is dull as shit and just Nintendo's puppets buy that crap.
>>
It gets better once you get the glider and all the towers.
>>
imo the great plateau is one of the least interesting areas in the game. That said, it's pretty obvious what the actual purpose of this thread is.
>>
File: luigidab.png (100KB, 194x220px) Image search: [Google]
luigidab.png
100KB, 194x220px
Honestly the first 5 hours were the best for me, that was how long it took me to realize that I had already seen most of what the game had to offer that wasn't explicitly story-related.
>>
>>389671240
It's literally impossible to see that much in 5 hours, the plateau alone takes around an hour on first playthrough, 30 mins if you really rush it.
>>
>>389670918
When you stop shitting up /v/ with shit threads so probably never.
Check this 3
>>
File: 84528092942384.png (161KB, 464x339px) Image search: [Google]
84528092942384.png
161KB, 464x339px
>>389671392
But I had learned that shrines all had the same aesthetic and accessing the shrine is the only thing that changed. I also learned that most only had money or weapons as a reward, both of which are temporary. As I played through the game, armor collecting and upgrading ended up being the coolest part (again, aside from the story content which was all top notch) because you can actually hold on to them.
>>
>>389672064
It's more about the journey than the reward in botw, nonetheless I found the shrines generally good despite their samey aesthetic, and shrine quests were amongst the best parts of the game (eventide, the 3 springs, the kass quests, etc.)
>>
>>389670918
After the first hour you'll have seen everything the game has to offer. Once you're out of the plateau the game has nothing left to offer.
>>
It's for ages 8 to 14.
>>
>>389672064
>Shrine content is based around the texture pak and not the actual puzzle that's in it

nibbah...
>>
>>389672674
I swear the time keeps shrinking, it's almost like shitposters are getting more and more desperate

it's exactly like saying that you can't experience new things with the same mechanics, which is fucking retarded
>>
>>389672460
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it pretty much all the way through. Except for rushroom gathering. But I think I lost that brief feeling of wonder I got as it just started within 5 hours.

I still wish the variety of bosses had at least been tripled.
>>
>>389671041
FPBP
>>
>>389672807
It's actually rated T
>>
>>389672878
I did have other feelings of wonder later on, but they were briefer. But I felt they were more impactful than the first hours.
>>
File: 1486016469002.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486016469002.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>>389671041
>>
>>389672674
Giant robot dungeons, running on an active volcano, walrus sand skiing, getting hit by lightning, addictive nature photography and fighting a corrupted dragon are all things you don't encounter on the plateau
>>
>>389671041
One and done.
>>
>>389673151
And some shrines that are not tutorials!
>>
>>389670918
When you stop being a faggot
>>
If you don't like the game from the start then you should probably just go play something else
>>
>>389670918

It doesn't anon it's shit
>>
>>389671240
I had the most fun on the plateau desu.
>>
>>389670918
>can't rebind the controls
>can't change language even though its on the care
>no subs
>Menu option to hide hud doesn't hide the full hud
>weapon degradation is anti-fun and artificial way to extend play time
>useless hubs
>dlc difficulty modes

Game is good, but not the perfect game, solid 9/10 though
>>
>>389673617
this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.