[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite drop spot Strategies Tips and tricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0024.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
Favorite drop spot
Strategies
Tips and tricks
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
here's a tip stop playing this game lmaol
>>
>>389670647
It is PUBG you retard.
>>
I don't go on /v/ often anymore, but its actually suprising I haven't seen a PUBG or H1Z1 thread before. Used to have DayZ generals on here.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (63KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
63KB, 722x406px
Favorite drop. Be the first to drop on the roof / obtain gun and you own the building. Immediately run down to first floor and only grab rifles and medical equip. Close all doors and make it look like it hasn't been looted. Loot 2nd and 3rd floors, go to roof and take out others that dropped in here (you're on highest building). Watch the hill to the south, that's your only weak spot as long as you stay crouched
>>
>>389670827
There's a million threads a day. They're just all contrarians trying to fit in by shitting on it
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (58KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
58KB, 722x406px
>>389670916
Contingency plan: too many drop here then go loot red and then post up behind a tree in blue. Wait for others to come out of these buildings and light them up
>>
GEORGOPOL CONTAINERS ONLY
MEET ME THERE FUCKHEAD
EUW
FIGHT ME
>>
>>389670571
I like North Georgi apartments, Lipovka and Novo
>>
>>389671005
>Game looks and runs like shit
>Entire premise is to camp and kill anyone dumb enough to actually treat it like a game and fire their gun
>Look in a streamer's direction wrong or shitpost on Twitter and you'll be banned from your $30 purchase

There's a million things wrong with /v/, but not liking PUBG is hardly one of them, and doesn't make you contrarian.
>>
File: IMG_1698.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>drop as soon as possible
>follow a pack of people
>enjoy endmatch action right off the bat with a tight cluster of people
>>
>drop pochinki every game
>never gets old

once you find one, just stick with it.
>>
>drop in
>find guns to shoot guys
>try not to get shot by guys

There you are. Pro strats.
>>
>>389670571
CEEEEEE DOT
>>
things you want
>quick access to vehicle
>quick access to starter loot
>low population

then you just go drop to drop until you're fully kitted out, and boom shakka lokka, chicken dinner
>>
File: Hossin.jpg (555KB, 2519x2566px) Image search: [Google]
Hossin.jpg
555KB, 2519x2566px
>>389670571
That map looks like an old Planet Side map
>>
>>389670571
I love the fenced off mansion area north of crater, there's a lot of good loot in the L-shaped building, you usually get a fight there if the plane is nearby, and there are plenty of vehicle spawns around when you're done.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 987x947px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 987x947px
any of these
>>
>>>/vg/

>>>/vg/

>>>/vg/

>>>/vg/
>>
>>389672065
You seem like the kind of guy who has never won.
>>
>favourite drop in solo
chad drop at school/military is best.
you either die after 30secs or you have enough gear, guns and ammo for the entire round.

>favourite drop in duo/squad
primorsk and severny
low pop most of the time, mid to high tier loot. though from time to time we also chad drop at georgopol/ pochinki/ yasnaya
>>
>>389672251
nobody wants to join your shit community.
>>
>>389672301
does it matter? All you get is some text that says you won and nobody who you were competing against is even there to see it.
>>
>>389672301
>implying
won twice thanks
>>
>>389672397
I don't care for the game but it's at the point where discussion should be moved to the general thread on /vg/, if you can't understand this then you should go back to where you came from and stay there.
>>
>>389672065
>the virgin drop
>>
POCHINKI/SCHOOL EVERYGAME FAGGOT
>>
This game is bad and if you enjoy it your should feel bad. and kys.
>>
school
every
time
>come fellow streamsnipers
>find me for a really nice gift, yo
>be sure to like, comment, and subscribe
>>
>>389670571

>Favorite drop spot

As far as humanly possible from everyone else on the map.

>Strategies

Patience.

Avoid players at all costs, your priority should always be to avoid combat, move away from gunfire, anticipate players movements based on the terrain, never instigate combat unless you're guaranteed an instant kill, prolonged gunfights are a bad idea.

>Tips and tricks

Move slow, move low, always move between cover, never use a vehicle.

The second you fire your weapon expect people to be zeroing in on your position from every conceivable direction.

My third game ever playing I won with a single kill, i've won an average of 1 in 20 games since, i've spent 99% of that time under geared and hiding like a bitch.
>>
>>389672941
>the virgin player
>>
>>389672941
sounds fun
>>
>>389672585
>go somewhere new
>go back where you came from

what?
>>
>>389671818
L E T S G O
E
T
S
G
O
>>
File: 1501307063412.png (110KB, 453x508px) Image search: [Google]
1501307063412.png
110KB, 453x508px
>>389672065
No Cee Dot. No Hospie
>>
>play game with friends
>all they do is drop into Pochinki every match
>>
Best strat is to hide in a bush or corner of a room and shoot anyone that walks by
>>
>>389670827
gee I wonder why there aren't many generals on /v/ anymore...could it have to do with /vg/ existing? pfft fuck that
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>389672065
These all have pretty lame loot but the one close to the military bridge is usually packed when the plane goes right over it, which leads to hilarious fights with only pistols and shotguns. I highly recommend it if you're looking to fuck around.
>>
File: 1312045240319.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1312045240319.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>389670571
>have awesome open-world map
>90% of it never get used because magical laser circles
>>
>>389672301
Those are winning places
>no one to lag fight at the start
>RNG loot versus other players doesn't matter there since no one lands there
Someone who lands at school or mili all day seems more like someone who never wins to me. Oh man the loot spawned in 5 seconds after we landed well I guess I am dead
>>
>>389675087
Yeah but I guess the matches would take forever without those.

Was it PUBG that came up with that, anyway? Any other game of that kind used something like that? Never played those.
>>
>>389675342
Even the non-Playerunknown ones use it since its a good way to keep the flow going.
>Arma 2 Day Z mod, BR mod
>Arma 3 BR mod
>H1Z1 mode
>PUBG
All Playerunknown developed or with him in consultant/designer position

>The Culling
>Islands of Nyne
The others
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.