[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will Valve cast in the upcoming Half Life /Portal movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Halflife_Movie.jpg (226KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Halflife_Movie.jpg
226KB, 900x1200px
Who will Valve cast in the upcoming Half Life /Portal movie?
>>
>silent protag game movie
>>
>>389666078
>Tom & Jerry: the movie
>>
Cast the "Morphine administered" guy as Gordon, he doesn't have to say a word.
>>
>>389666078
rowan atkinson as mr gordon beanman
>>
That's cool, now make Half Life 3 already.
>>
Would be cool if it was all 1st person.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQhfkpX9bc&list=PL6PNZBb6b9LvDWpI-5CPYUxG1Rnm-vr9V
just make this as live action
>>
File: The Dutch Angle Awakens.png (2MB, 2546x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Dutch Angle Awakens.png
2MB, 2546x1000px
>lense flairs and dutch angles: the director

please get someone other than this hack
>>
why do they let that hack do these movies?
>>
>movie about a game where a silent protagonist solves simple puzzles while microsoft sam occasionally delivers instructions
Box office gold right there. Portal can't work as a movie without stopping it from being Portal. Even the second one which missed the point of the first still isn't Hollywood enough. And Gordon Freeman can't work as a movie protagonist without being a completely different character. Both stupid ideas born 100% through greed and recognizable names.
>>
>>389665953
Scarlet Johansson as Chelle, Gordon is now a nigger
>>
>>389666814
>[pain] [pain] [pain]
gee maybe they're letting this hack do the movies to match how hacky the games are
>>
>>389667006

Gordon is The Rock, colored enough to make everybody happy.
>>
>>389666973
>And Gordon Freeman can't work as a movie protagonist without being a completely different character.
you are a moron
>>
>Jew Jew Abrams
pls no
>>
Hopefully all black people because inclusiveness matters more than artistic quality by a ton, abrams would back me up on this one :)
>>
Well obviously morgan freeman
>>
>>389665953
>Sept. 29th, 2016
>>
oh god no
>>
File: k83N1ak.png (63KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k83N1ak.png
63KB, 1920x1080px
>>389667545
as Eli or freeman?
>>
>>389665953
>most acclaimed franchises of all time
>half life
>portal
wat
I thought Pokémon, GTA, Mario, CoD were some of the most acclaimed.
Who the fuck care about portal as a franchise, seriously? I love portal, portal 2 is one of my favourite games and all, but I know that no one cares of portal as much as people care about many other franchises.
>>
idris elba
>>
>>389667815
Of the most acclaimed not THE most acclaimed
Both franchises have massive critical approval and are very well known
>>
>>389666814
Jewish Hollywood nepotism
>>
>>389667815
Well it's some blogger just wanting to get clicks so he won't get kicked out from the company.
>>
>>389666475
I'd watch that
>>
File: 1498164276058.png (106KB, 430x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498164276058.png
106KB, 430x670px
>tfw Hollywood and mainstream cinema has reached such a low point that they've become more creatively bankrupt than the AAA video game industry.

As bad as big video game studios are with following trends and the recent glut of hero shooters they at the very least still try to take risks with new ip's even if they are shamelessly copied from other sources. And at least they can hide behind game play for an absence of a story, big blockbuster movies have dumbed down the core of what their medium excels at in order to appeal to everyone and everything.
>>
>>389665953
A bunch of jews
>>
>>389665953
ooooo, so thats why half life 3 is not gonna happen!
they are keeping the scenario for a movie.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.