[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Halo 3 ODST.jpg (78KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
Halo 3 ODST.jpg
78KB, 1066x600px
>ywn be deployed via drop pod onto a battlefield against an intergalactic threat and die valiantly defending your home planet
>you will instead die old and withering on a bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRMUYpH7bQk

Do they make trailers this good anymore? Hell, is Halo 5 any good? Might pick it up now, I just re-watched this trailer after a few years.
>>
>They could have done something like this into a movie a la Saving Private Ryan
>They did that shit Forward unto Down instead
Goddammit.
>>
>>389665681
Was it FuD really that bad?
>>
>There will never be a miniseries about an ODST unit that served through the entire Covenant War, forcing the audience to watch a constantly rotating cast that forms close bonds with each other only to die and be mangled in gruesome ways
>Final episode takes place years down the line as the only surviving member, who wasn't even in the initial lineup, watches a new batch of recruits making up his former unit ship off to fight the Halo 5-era enemies, and he briefly sees his dead friends in their place.
>>
>>389665827
The only good part of that "movie" was the ODSTs dropping in the background.
>>
>>389665827
Not really, for a webseries it had incredibly good sets and outfits.
It was the story and characters that were boring, it felt like an over the top anime. Which is ironic since the actual anime was infinitely better.
>>
>>389665827
It had two or three cool scenes, but the story was laughable. I barely even remember it, but the point of it was to introduce Lasky as a character that would be in Halo 4, but then it turned out Lasky was barely even relevant in the game. They also decided they needed to have Master Chief in his mark 6 armor, despite that armor not having existed at the time yet so that people would recognize him since he didn't have the same voice actor.
>>
File: IMG_20170906_223711.jpg (58KB, 777x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_223711.jpg
58KB, 777x1166px
>>389665980
>Mfw learning about The Rookies fate
>>
Interstellar you moron, not intergalactic.
The flood and covenant only exist (as far as we know) in the milky way.
>>
>>389665252
>intergalactic threat of goofy giant monkeys and little penguins that run in circles when you shoot towards them

Wow, such badass enemies.
>>
>>389666698
Hey the penguin are pretty creepy when you take their mask off
>>
>>389665252
>Do they make trailers this good anymore?
The last good trailer i remember was DoW 3. Live action trailer are rare thankfully
>>
>>389665252
>is Halo 5 any good?
No
>>
File: 1345616930958.gif (1MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1345616930958.gif
1MB, 450x337px
>>389666698
>Wow, such badass enemies.
the enemies in your game weren't much better, Randy
>>
Despite hating the art direction, story progression and sound design of Halo 4, I just gave Halo 5 a shot.

It's trash. 98 gig download and I uninstalled after 3 hours. The game doesn't even feel like it's in the same universe
>>
What made the Human-Covenant war so interesting?
>>
>>389667631
the old crew at Bungie
>>
>>389667631
Struggle for survival emphasised the humanity of the war, and helped define who our characters were.

Now it's just clunky plastic space marines
>>
>>389665681
Isn't Spielberg still doing that Halo TV series?
>>
>>389665252
>is Halo 5 any good?

No. And don't listen to the 343 shills on /v/ that say the multiplayer is good. The only thing it has going for it is even starts. Halo 3 is getting backwards compatibility soon. Play that instead.
>>
>>389666698

Wasted potential general. They did such a good job with the live action commercials and the art direction of the game, and the backstory of the Spartan program...and then you're fighting muppets.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.