[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>our netcode is shit let's update the water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>our netcode is shit let's update the water
>>
grafik designer update the netcode?
>>
>>389664016
>Wtf dude why aren't the graphics people working on the netcode?
The same reason 9 women put together can't make a baby in one month, retard.

Have you ever made a game?
>>
>>389664016
>kill your performance for an effect that is only visible on the edges of the map
>>
>PUBG on Xbone: Exclusive water tech!
>>
>>389664016
>the water has literally anything at all to do with netcode

xDDD

You are not very smart are you?
>>
>>389664016
tell the modeler to balance the game already!
>>
netcodes for large scale games haven't improved at all. the big issue is having consistent latency, not having faster download speeds or bigger servers.
>>
>>389664805
Thanks captain obvious
>>
>muh netcode
before you do that, for any game
1. check if you have proper internet speed
2. check if you are not being a faggot and having streaming/torrenting in the same connection
3. check if the modem is properly configured for gaming
4. check if the ISP is not fucking up and oscillating your speed
5. check if you are not just shit at the game
now you can speculate about "netcode"
>>
>10 million players tho
>>
>>389664016
The amount of people who bitch about bad netcode while using a wifi is hilarious.
>>
File: SOT8.webm (1MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
SOT8.webm
1MB, 540x301px
What's the point of having good water on PUBG? Will they add a new map or what?
>>
Looks like the boys over at MS are going to make this a good port. This makes sense as to why there is no PS version in the works. Heck, Sony may not see this game on their console until the end of 2018 the earliest.
>>
>>389667758
Ima be honest, a water world style map on floating sea platforms with that would be pretty badass.
>>
MGS V style FOB map when
>>
File: bknutsnbolts_20.jpg (115KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bknutsnbolts_20.jpg
115KB, 800x450px
>>389664016
>M$ and Rare are focused on helping notDayZ as opposed to more IP's or even their shootans

Minecraft was a mistake.
>>
>>389664416
What if 9 female scientists develop an artificial womb with accelerated growth technologies?

>inb4 women can't be scientists or something similar and uncreative
>>
>>389668272
The point about "likelihood and interests" went over your head then.

>>inb4 women can't be scientists or something similar and uncreative
Statistically less-likely =/= can't, but thanks for the black-and-white political shoehorn.
>>
>>389664016
Why did they are micro transactions again?
>>
>>389668183
Speaking of Minecraft, I can't wait them to make MINECRAFT 2 a NEW WINDOWS exclusive with DRM out the ass.
>>
>>389668272
An artificial womb developed by female scientists wouldn't create babies, it would create alimony
>>
>>389668727
??? Minecraft 2 already launched on every platform that allows crossplay.
>>
>>389664416
/v/'s current demographic is 16 year olds with iphones
so no
>>
>>389668727
They're already working on a deal with sony for minecraft crossplay.
And yet MS are the bad guys still?
jfc you sonyfags are beyond retarded
>>
>>389669001
>consolewar-accusations
Please don't.

The shit he's talking about is something any corporate Jew would love to jump at if it means a sense of controlled market-shaping and safe profits, regardless of the tolls it'll have on consumers.
>>
>>389664016
>looking forward to sot
>find out its win 10 only
>>
>>389664297
>artists code water physics
That's not how that works.
>>
The game just doesn't have good shooting mechanics. I went from RS2 to PUBG and I wanted to kill myself. Thank god I didn't spend any money on this.
>>
>>389670586
technical artists code water shaders which is what is going on here
OP is just pointing out that instead of improving the game itself they are just tweaking superficial shit like the way the water looks
pubg is shit and anyone that supports it is a fucking idiot anyway.
>>
>>389668153
MGO3
>>
fuck PUBG

give me sea of thieves
>>
File: 1502487285314.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1502487285314.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>389664551
I don't think you could be more reddit if you tried
>>
>>389668272
>When you think you're being clever and end up showing off how stupid you are
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.