[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a PC gamer, what else can I expect from the Bloodborne box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 670[1].jpg (46KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
670[1].jpg
46KB, 670x377px
As a PC gamer, what else can I expect from the Bloodborne box now that I can buy it for 200-300 bucks? Is The Last Guardian a confirmed flop? Anything else on the horizon for PS4 that isn't better on PC?
>>
>>389662849
You can play Dark Souls 3 the way it was meant to be played
>>
Any real answers?
>>
Console
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on /v/ and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

>better on PC
>>
>>389662849
your mistake is buying a console before the end of its production life.
>>
>>389662849
As a PS4 gamer, what else can I expect from the browser box now that I can replace it with mobile phone? Anything else on the horizon for PC that isn't better on PS4?
>>
>>389663053
>retardation: the comment
>>
>>389662849
if bloodborne is the only thing you care, then no (same boat here)

>>389663053
>imma post le edgy pasta xDDD
>>
>>389663053
Would it surprise you that I like building computers
>>
File: 1503106697681.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1503106697681.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>389663053
>there are real people who actually believe this
>>
>>389663053
is this bait or are you this terrible at computers. Also i havent had a single game in the last 4 years that i didnt have to update after first putting it in my ps4
>>
>>389663231
Okay, if my wording is triggering you let me rephrase it.

I am primarily a PC gamer, but Bloodborne is a game that I would like to play for the PS4 seeing as how PC isn't an option. Are there other games not available on PC that you like that you would suggest
>>
File: facts.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>389663286
>>389663493
Go and play your shitty MOBA(pinnacle of pc gaming) on your soon to be replaced by mobile phone, PC.
>>
>>389662849
Bloodborne
Last Guardian
Crash Trilogy
Nioh

that's about it, unless you like Persona
>>
>>389662849
Nioh
Yakuza games
Persona 5 if you're into that
Personally I really enjoyed Ratchet and Clank,but it's a bit short.
Both the PS4 Infamous games are alright.
Spiderman might be cool?
>>
Bloodborne is shit. Lacks build variety. Too easy and forgiving. Absolutely garbage frame rate and frame pacing.

There's better exclusives on the PS4 like Yakuza series, Gravity Rush, Purse owner.

t. Richfag that owns all consoles and a PC
>>
>>389663690
why would you respond?
>>
>>389663908
Yakuza 0 was an insult to the series
>>
>>389664132
I think it's the best game in the series.
>>
Bloodborne
Persona 5
The Last Guardian
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Gravity Rush 2
Nioh
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
Infamous Second Son
Uncharted Trilogy
Uncharted 4
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn

And of you haven't played it on pc yet, Nier Automata. PS4 has some pretty great games now and I think it's actually worth owning at this point on time, especially if you enjoy JRPGs because there are a plethora of HD versions of older titles like FFXII, and Odin Sphere, plus a whole lot of current really good ones coming out as well.
>>
>>389665171
second son and uncharted are garbage, dont listen to this guy
>>
File: 1327957815463.png (167KB, 1125x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1327957815463.png
167KB, 1125x1264px
>>389663493
>>
>>389663493
Anon just because your mom bought it that doesn't mean it was cheap.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.