[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nexon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Nexon.jpg (115KB, 657x592px) Image search: [Google]
Nexon.jpg
115KB, 657x592px
>Nexon
>>
>>389662567
Same thing that's gonna happen to Hyper Universe soon too.
>>
>>389662567
Lawbreakers next week
>>
Shit, that was fast.
>>
the fuck? wasn't it still in beta?
>>
>tfw got this as a birthday gift because it was on my wishlist years ago just so I could keep an eye on it and I never installed it
>>
>>389662567
they basically just drag people along until they cant refund. this is a scam
>>
>>389662853
>Hyper Universe
Deservedly so.
On the topic of GitS painted average FPS, i don't know what they expected. GitS is a niche anime title with very small reach outside that specific niche. The movie bombed hard too.
>>
File: gaem.png (41KB, 647x87px) Image search: [Google]
gaem.png
41KB, 647x87px
Shame, was fun in small doses when you just wanted a quick pick up game. The game had a lot of flaws though, mostly for me the F2P progression was slow as dirt.
>>
I liked it for the 1.5 hours I played, would rather play other games though.
>>
>>389664019
This.
>>
>>389663617
you can have quick games in dirty bomb a far better game.
>>
>>389665258
not gits though
>>
>>389665339
if the only reason people have to play it is a gits aesthetic then the game deserves to be shutdown.
>>
this is a death speed record if I've ever seen one
>>
So what is it with Koreans and grindy free-to-play/pay-2-win garbage?
>>
>>389662567
Who the fuck are they supposed to be? Original characters?

No wonder the game fucking died.
>>
Nexon of America is just so bad.
It's literally run by ironic weebs.
t. someone who has worked with them for Hyper Universe
>>
>>389665612
>ironic weebs.
>Hate boobs
Truly the worse.
>>
>>389662853
>>389662567
Ghost in the shell is a license, the license was up for renewal and that would of cost a lot of money

Hyper universe and lawbreakers have no license.
>>
>>389662567
I actually enjoyed the game but the pay to buy any weapon was really a pain.

Sucks it had to end that way.
>>
>>389665446
I think Poptag holds that record.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.