[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What are your hopes/fears for World? Any other Monhun games you've all been playing? I personally sank some time into the Stories demo and found it to be pretty fun for a spin off.
>>
>>
>>389660770
>fears
Very few monsters
>hopes
A lot of monsters
>>
GS is going to have a complete change in playstyle since monsters don't have canned turn animations anymore. No more consistant lvl3 charges to the face anymore, we're to have to rely on shoulder bash super armir to get around which will probably knock GS off the top dps chart.
>>
>>389662489
Know of any good videos that show off the new GS moves?
>>
>hopes
Atkeast 50 + monsters

>fears
Less armor sets/ weapons to craft,no g rang even with dlc and worst of all fucking timed event hunts
>>
>>389664619
G rank is almost assuredly not going to be in the game since Capcom loves pulling that shit.
>>
I started a new playthrough of MH4U on 3DS. I had about 70 hours in my first playthrough before I stopped playing. I wonder how far I can get through this second one.
>>
>>389664813
Why'd you stop in the first place?
>>
Like others have said, I hope there's a lot of monsters to hunt.
My biggest fear is the music sucks. I absolutely love MonHun OST's, and from what I've heard from MHW so far, I'm not impressed. MH4U's soundtrack is fantastic
>>
File: Image00227.jpg (474KB, 1734x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Image00227.jpg
474KB, 1734x1238px
>>389660770
I am afraid that armor designs are going to go too far backwards and end up in that gen 1 era where everything looks kind of thick and dopey from trying too hard to be realistic looking

I'm also afraid that there's not going to be any bug monsters to make some sweet armor from
>>
>>389660770
>fears
few monsters or too many that use the old chicken skeleton or too many are returning shit mons
they haven't upped the monster difficulty to compensate for all the new tools you have
>hopes
that my fears don't come true?
>>
>>389665064
It's been sometime since I stopped, so I can't clearly remember why. I guess what I can say is that the controls on the 3DS aren't that fluid, plus the graphics on such a small screen (even with a 3DS XL) hindered experiences of not only myself but of my friends who also got the game, and I bought other games that I started investing time into.
>>
>>389660770
>fears
No g rank, few monsters
>hopes
The opposite of fears
>>
I hope the IG gets better moves than the insane air mobility shown so far. I vault maybe once in 10 hunts, except against silver rathalos when he's doing his best helicopter imitation
>>
>>389666171
Well the on the ground combos on IG are pretty much unchanged from 4U.
>>
I am actually exited to finally play mh on a big screen. Art style doesnt matter much i hope capcom keeps making future games for switch with the old style and the consoles get the modern version. Someone knows if all buttons will be used i.e. L1 and L2 ?
>>
>>389666679
>not emulating P3rd, the best MH game to date
>>
Size of the monster roster and having g-rank or its equivalent will basically make or break this game.

I wonder if MH team is actually capable of making a good cast of monsters for World, seeing how much dick first gen monsters sucked in the latest installments.
>>
>>389666759
Already did on the psp. But i cant get the rom to work for ppsspp
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.