[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racing thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: racing vidya in 2017.png (2MB, 620x1855px) Image search: [Google]
racing vidya in 2017.png
2MB, 620x1855px
Thoughts on those upcoming games?
>>
Pretty excited for GT Sport, desus.
>>
>>389649451
Looking forward to PC2
>>
>distance will never be finished
>>
recent footage of gt sport looks good. payback might be fun.
>>
Does anyone know if the g29 steering wheel is good for immersion on PS4 or is there something better?
>>
Forza 7 is going to be the better game of the two but looking at recent GT Sport footage I can tell that they want to enter the race again and competition is what they needed, the cars don't sound like vacuum cleaners anymore, only if they went back to the dynamic camera style of Gran Turismo 3, I loved that shit.
>>
>Wish they focus more on cars than add new shit
>I'm afraid they will keep everything that made previous nfs bad
>Looks good, the only one thing worth w10, but one is not enough
>NOT A REAL GRAN TURISMO
>Looks good, but I wish for better SP than first
>>
I might get a PS4 just for GT Sports
>>
>>389649747
wasn't project cars an arcadesim with mediocre graphics, shit players and tons of dlc's?
>>
>>389651013
yes, logitech wheels are pretty good
you could also read about thrustmaster wheels but they are usually more expensive and are not compatibile with all platforms
>>
>>389651932
Graphics was nice, but the rest is right.
>>
File: recycling.jpg (76KB, 1600x1271px) Image search: [Google]
recycling.jpg
76KB, 1600x1271px
>>389651175
>forza after forza 3
>>
>>389652249
Forza 4 is a straight upgrade from 3 and the Horizon spin offs are the best open world racing games ever made
>>
File: I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg (17KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg
17KB, 400x369px
>>389649802
played it when it was still called nitronic rush. i hear ya
>>
is f1 2017 any good?
>>
>>389652445
Agreed, Forza 4 was good enough.

As a virus addict though it would've been nice to have more variety in free online play in regards to maps but it was pretty good anyway
>>
I've preordered NFS Payback and I'm interested in The Crew 2.
>>
File: k3HNdpM.jpg (223KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
k3HNdpM.jpg
223KB, 720x1280px
>>389649802
what happened to that game? do people still gather on weekends and race?
>>
>>389652249
Forza Horizon 3 was great and Forza 7 is releasing on PC. You'd have to be a retard to buy a racing game on a platform that requires you pay a paywall to use your existing internet connection desu.
>>
>>389651932
I'd classify as a sim
Not a very good one, but its pretty realistic overall
And it was a decent game
PC2 seems to improve quite a bit and has a shitload of content
I don't expect it to match, or even come close to Assetto Corsa or rFactor 2 in terms of physics but I expect it to be a fun game
>>
>>389649451
Gonna buy Forza 7 and The Crew 2, will play NfS once it's free in that EA Vault shit
>>
Does windows store have sales? I'm not paying $60 for any game, especially one that was released a year ago.
>>
>>389652249
Yeah because GT on PS3 totally didn't recycle any PS2 cars... not at all
>>
>>389654220
Yes, it does.
>>
>>389654220
Yeah, around christmas time
>>
If they are going to shill with the "Turns you into a Real racing driver drivers" slogan. Would rather pay for 2 years of iRacing than GT Sport desu. iRacing produces champions. GT produces shitter tier pay drivers in Super GT. PCARS 2 seems good though.
>>
>>389654279

And people gave GT5 and GT6 a lot of shit for that, GT6 had shit sales for that same reason, people went to Forza even when they recycle too, none of them should be doing those things
>>
>>389654472
Forza recycles from the same gen and improves.

GT recycled from the last-gen and didn't improve anything.
>>
>>389654678
>Console kids fighting over simcades
Quaint
>>
>>389654919
I dont even have a console
>>
>>389654472
Forza 7 doesn't have Xbox hueg models though.
>>
I'm very curious about payback. Is it gonna have a co op campaign? Is it as fast and furious as it seems to be? Or is it like that douche who introduced it at the EA conference and full of shit?
>>
Looking forward to PC2. The car list looks incredible, I genuinely think it will outdo Gran Turismo and Forza at their own game. I was looking forward to GT Sport but it looks underwhelming so I might not bother. Really looking forward to The Crew 2, I played a lot of the first. The second looks even funner and with better visuals, can't really fault it. Can't way to fly the planes, disappointed they don't crash properly though.
>>
>>389655594
>Looking forward to PC2. The car list looks incredible, I genuinely think it will outdo Gran Turismo and Forza at their own game.

PCars = 180 cars
Forza 7 = +700 cars
>>
>>389655594
The crew 2.

Mah nigga. Signed up for beta as soon as it was announced.
>>
The OST was the only redeemable thing in The Crew, but I enjoyed crusing the USA, so I have decent hopes for the sequel.
Posting best tracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tFkdufZ6UI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBcY6GuwRsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXAtIAgLZho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6ltmtzdtI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVzBfRqSC9I
>>
>>389656092
>beta one week before release

based Ubisoft
>>
>>389656329
I don't think it appeared in the game, but they used a real banger in the trailer. https://youtu.be/UGaVj3tNWP0
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.