[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (142KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png
142KB, 450x336px
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: Pepe_Rain_Coat.gif (801KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Rain_Coat.gif
801KB, 700x525px
>>389648618
>these faggots killed rayman
>rayman doesn't even show up in the new mario game
Why does Ubisoft hate Rayman so much? Rayman 4 or origins 3 when?
>>
>>389649327
>lol can I get a 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

fuck off with your sequel fetish shit, we need new games not the same shit with a higher number

every fucking e3 there's 0 surprise because all that's going to be released is updated versions of previous games
>>
>>389649416
I'm just asking for a new rayman game
Why do you have to be so jaded?
We haven't had a proper 3d rayman game in 14 years and we haven't had a 2d game in 4 years.
>>
>>389649416
rabbids have more standalone games than rayman
kill yourself
>>
File: sad bune.png (756KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sad bune.png
756KB, 1024x576px
>>389649327
>Rayman 4 or Origins 3 when?

Whenever Michel Ancel gives a shit doing one of these. Remember that Ubisoft's not the only one influencing the Rayman series.

Rabbids might be partially to blame, but they're not the only ones here at fault.
>>
Rabbits > Minions
>>
>>389649416
Thats not true at all.
>>
File: 093861839104.png (18KB, 160x250px) Image search: [Google]
093861839104.png
18KB, 160x250px
>tfw i actually like rabbids 1 and 2
>>
>>389648618
Mario + Rabbids was my first rabbid game

And they wern't all that bad, Luigi Rabbid was actually a pretty chill character.
>>
rayman 3 was a pretty good game
>>
Rabbid Peach is the best Rabbid of all time
>>
>people still think Rabbids and Rayman are still part of the same universe
Ubisoft made them different series, they even cut the planned Rabbids level from Rayman Legends to make sure the two brands didn't cross paths
The reason why Rayman isn't in Mario + Rabbids is that Ubisoft knows Rayman fans hate Rabbids.
>>
>>389651556
1st one was a bit rough but I had some good times doing 4 player on the 2nd and 3rd ones
>>
I actually found them pretty cute and funny in Kingdom Battle. Maybe having the more grounded Mario in tow helped.
>>
>>389650203
The worst part is that Michel Ancel is heading for another crash and burn because of videogames today.

>After so many hurdles he finally gets to do Beyond Good & Evil 2
>Except is not gonna play like BG&E anymore according to the dev commentary we got.
>You control a create a character rather than a character with a set story and design.
>It's an open-sandbox game where you assemble a crew in REAL TIME YOU GUYS and you INTERACT WITH GUYS ONLINE TO MAKE YOUR CREW AND FLY ACROSS ENTIRE GALAXIES BUZZWORD BUZZWORD.

My heart sank when I saw that developer video because it basically assured me the only way he ever got the funding to make BG&E2 is by just making an entirely different game.

Either that or the guy is nuts and hoping to make a game so big that there's no way it can live up to expectations.
>>
>>389652821
>>389653026
>>389653621

As someone who has played a lot of Rabbid games since the original Raving Rabbids, the Rabbids themselves are toned down a lot in Kingdom Battle.

A lot of humor is more slapstick-focused and having mroe set personalities for the main rabbid cast makes it so they are not as obnoxious. Plus, the BWAAAH scream seems to be heavily underplayed in the game, minus a few instances and that one special ability to make units scare away.

Personally I imagine they wanted to keep them mild in order to not freak out Nintendo, and personally I feel it works in their favor,.
>>
Rabbids existed way before Minions. Really makes you think.
>>
>>389653740
Ancel was always a hack. Didn't you know that?
>>
>>389653928
If they keep it up that way, Rabbids could end up a tolerable franchise
>>
>>389651556
Rabbids Go Home is legitimately a good and underrated game.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This is still one of my favorite Wii games. I recommend it if you haven't played it
>>
>>389653202
>The reason why Rayman isn't in Mario + Rabbids is that Ubisoft knows Rayman fans hate Rabbids

Irony of all ironies, since Rayman fans were begging him to at least be in the game in some form somehow despite them loathing the Rabbids due to what they seemingly did to the Rayman series and also often questioning "Why Rabbids, why couldn't it have been Rayman?" when people haven't realized that asides from being white cartoony rabbits, that's simply put what they are plus their attitudes, nothing more. They're not the protagonist of a world known popular franchise, they're not the hero of a far off land/dimension people have been dying to get to work alongside Mario. They're just rabbits who can go either way. They've been made into protagonists and antagonists in this game due to how versatile they can actually be when done well and how easy it is to make them blend into the Mario world.
>>
>>389654568
I've read that the main reason a proper Mario x Sonic crossover has yet to happen is the fear of focusing too much on one of the two brands. Should it be set in Mario's or Sonic's world? Should there be coins or rings? Stuff like that.
Rabbids have none of those problems
>>
>>389654059
I feel like /v/ calls every game developer a hack
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.