[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: videogmaes.jpg (827KB, 1550x1050px)
videogmaes.jpg
827KB, 1550x1050px
I want to buy a game.

Is Doom as good as the old Doom games?

How similar to P4 is P5? Does it take long for the game to start? Is the story enjoyable or is it shit? Can i date boys or am i stuck with those boring, ugly looking whores?

I just finished DaS3 and BB again, will i get bored while playing Nioh? Is it closer to the souls games or Ninja Gaiden?

Are the bosses in Batman Arkham Knight good? Is it better than City? Should i get it before those other games?

How is Final Fantasy XV? The main cast looks terible, am i wrong?

Do i have to play PS3 Nier to get Nier Automata? Are the bosses good?

Should i just man up and buy Yakuza 5 so i can finish it and play 0 and Kiwami?

Should i just buy Melty Blood on Steam?
>>
>>389648002
no
>>
>>389648154
So, Nioh?
>>
>>389648230
honestly only game you listed that I've played is Doom and it is fun. depends on how you compare though. purists hate everything. I played all the other dooms except doom 3 and I really enjoyed the new one. not as in depth as brutal doom but still fun as hell and can be customized to insane levels if you want breakneck fast gameplay
>>
>>389648494
I never played Brutal Doom. Is it a must play or should i ignore it and pick up the new one?
>>
>>389648756
it's a mod that completely changes the original games and is arguably the best doom experience to date but it isn't necessary to understand plot if that's what you're asking
>>
>>389649113
I think i'm going to play Brutal Doom then. Thanks!
>>
File: Niohqt.webm (758KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Niohqt.webm
758KB, 850x478px
>>389648002
Persona 5 takes forever to get going, it felt slightly longer than Persona 4 intro.
i only played the first 3 dungeons and then stopped, the pace is quite something... very slow for sure.
and i am playing on hard and got a bunch of unlucky instakills, i dont remember this from Persona 3/4 but you just get into an encounter against a single stronger foe, he gets a lucky crit or a crit on one party member, gets to go again and killed my party leader wich resulted in a gameover.
so yea... it wasnt fun on hard, i might have been underleveled or something, but it just didn't feel fair.
the story was kinda cool though and i liked the characters.
Persona 4 felt more urgent with people dying if you wouldnt make it until rain drops.

Nioh is fucking great, probably my favourite game this year. but you NEED the deluxe edition with all the DLC.
its pretty much a mix of ninja gaiden and souls with Onimusha.
it is somewhat similar to Bloodborne but with individual levels, faster gameplay, more skilltrees, more content, easy respeccing and deeper gameplay.
it lacks level variety and enemy variety though, but the DLC kinda helps with that a little bit.
oh also autistic levels of diablo grinding that you can get into in the higher difficulties, but for your normal 50h first playthrough you dont need to grind for random drops or reroll stats.

Bamham is Bamham, probably not as good as Asylum/City
FF15 sucks ass, wait for some kind of GOTY edition if anything... the game is mad boring.

you dont have to play PS3 Nier to understand automata
you can just play Yakuza 0/Kiwami before 5.
>>
>>389649224
I would recommend playing the new one after you finish brutal doom though as the sequel(doom 5) will be out soon. also at least finish the vanilla version of doom 1 or nobody will take you seriously in doom threads
>>
>>389648002
Literally me irl
>>
>>389649293
My only problem with Nioh is that i'm afraid of getting burned out since i've been playing Bloodborne since i got a PS4.

I don't mind the instakill stuff from Persona, but if it's slower to get into than 4 i think i'll wait for a huge price drop then.

Is Nier as good as Nioh or is it mediocre waifubait?

>>389649471
I already played vanilla, but i think Brutal doom makes it worth playing again.
>>
>>389649886
for me it was
>finish Bloodborne
>want more Bloodborne
>play Nioh instead
thats how it worked out, and Nioh feels like it has endless somewhat meaningful content.

i never player Nier Automata.
>>
>>389649886
then you'll love brutal doom. whipping out the mini gun and painting a room red with imp blood feels like sex
>>
>>389650039
I been playing Chalice Dungeons non-stop and i also just platinum'd 3.

Nioh looks really fun, and i will buy it after i finish Brutal Doom.
>>
File: niohwar.webm (1MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
niohwar.webm
1MB, 850x478px
>>389650368
oh dude if you somewhat liked Chalice Dungeons then you will certainly like Nioh
>>
>>389648002
why does a baby have a picture of miku on his wall
>>
>>389648002
nuDoom is very good
>>
>>389648002
Play automata
New DooM is not as good as old doom, wolfenstein tno (and tob) is much better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.