[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most forced game pairing out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sddefault.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Is this the most forced game pairing out there?
>>
It's not really a pairing if they hate each other
>>
>>389636532
Is that Nathan Drakes brother?
>>
File: 4JqZoNq.jpg (357KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
4JqZoNq.jpg
357KB, 2000x1125px
>>389636532
The spoiler tag exists for a reason.
>>
>>389636532
>might end up with that JUST hair later down the line.
>Too poor to implant, don't want to just shave off and live bald.
Time to die.
>>
>>389636937
Naughty Dog clealy wants to hook them up in UC Legacy
>>
Spoiler your fuckin spoilers next time you piece of shit.
>>
This game should have been about Sam, Chloe, and Sully's ongoing adventures after Nate "retired". Fuck Nadine.
>>
>>389638171
>Fuck Nadine
I wish
>>
>>389636532
Nigger please. That scene is literally nothing more than Sam being the better man. He could have dived without the effort to save her, but he didn't. She saved his life, whether she wanted to be apart of it or not, and he returned the favor willingly, unlike Nadine who had to be tricked into it. She still fucking hates him even in the final cutscene. Same is just a swell fuckin' guy. He's that shady cousin a couple years older than you that's always a super awesome dude to you. You know he gets up to some shit, but he's always been good to you at least.
>>
>>389637543
>He is deep into his 40's
>Might even be 50
How old do you think you will be when you start getting this hair?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.