[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fuck you, I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg (472KB, 857x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg
472KB, 857x600px
ITT: fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>389630228
So did everyone else. ADD kids on /v/ didn't actually play it.
>>
I'll just use this thread to avoid multiplying the same ones.

I'm on Fated Hour chapter and I did the Sun Stone quest. But I can't actually harness its powers. The game says I need another ancient stone to do so. But I can't begin to guess where to get it.
>>
>>389630228
>ITT: fuck you, I liked it.
>on a critically acclaimed game nobody claimed to dislike
>>
>>389630693
This, OP is a retard
>>
Why do I have the feeling OP is going to turn up and say something like "easy bait" or "that was the joke retards" and pretend he's not thicker than two short planks.
>>
>>389630478

Have you already had Lucca make equipment with it, or is that the bit you can't do?
>>
Congratulations. It's actually a good game.
>>
>>389632227
No, not yet. I don't really know what for I'm doing it anyway. Apparently it's for quipment as you just said.
I was really doing it for just the sake of completion and some additional story bits. Like that forest restoration quest and Luca's tragic past.
>>
>>389632316

Hmm. All I recall needing to do is placing the stone in the shrine in 65 million BC, turning Porre's mayor circa 1000 AD into a nice guy, getting the stone back, putting it back into the shrine, and then picking it up in 2300. Don't think there's anything else you need to do. I think you automatically go to Lucca's house too once it's ready.
>>
>>389632462
Yeah, I did all of that, but it still said something about another ancient stone.
Maybe it's just a translation error or something. But if you're saying it's related to Lucca again, maybe I should use her in my party, or even make her the leader. Which I probably didn't do then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.