[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1504564217508.jpg (106KB, 666x411px) Image search: [Google]
1504564217508.jpg
106KB, 666x411px
yes or nah?
>>
Didnt care for the first so nah
>>
>>389625484
no. it's somehow worse than the first.
>>
nah
>>
>>389625484
Yes, but wait a week longer for bugs, and fixes, and 100% honest reviews and fans to talk about it more to come out.
>>
why are people so attracted to this halo lookin ass mmo?
>>
>>389627056
Because its modern day halo?
>>
>>389627056
this or halo 5. this
>>
I'm having a pretty decent time. I'll stop playing once the raid is done

I just hit max level, haven't finished the campaign yet though
>>
>>389625484
>No more Heavy Machine Guns
>Warlocks even more OP then Destiny 1
>Stole Titan's hammer and buffing
>Hunter armor only fits right on females
>No full capes
>Titans are worthless
>Titans have the same super over all classes
>No bubble, replaced with worse cover shields
>The Taken are back
>Grenade Launchers added, they all suck
>SMG's added, the only good one is for Warlocks
>4v4 only PvP, smaller maps
>Shaders are now single use consumables
>Vault is unsorted and small
>All the ships look like trash compared to D1
>Paying 60 to 100$ for a Cabal raid repackaged as a full game
>>
>>389625484

The only reason I have destiny 1 is still on my PlayStation is because I wanna get that Flawless raider trophy but now no one I know wants to try and do it with me and it's impossinlw to solo the raids themselves, let alone not fucking die.

As for D2. I'm on the fence. I don't plan of falling for the trap of buying an incomplete game (with more hard trophies that require me having to manually find people to do missions with. Fuck you bungie. Stop forcing me to do this shit. That said, I'm just a sucker to see if the world itself grew and is more alive than in the other game. The fact that the vanguard, city factions. The others charaters do nothing but stand around to give you missions like this is still WoW 2004 is just mind numbing. The enemies are cool and i wanna see more to them than just "they're evil, shoot them". I want to actually affect the world. Not just run around ruins where something really important ALREADY happened.

Seriously. Image if Destiny took place during the time of the calamity. Shit would be tight as fuck.
>>
>>389628472
>"only good" SMG for warlocks only
>t. played the beta for 2 hours & only played D1 for PvP

I'll give you shaders, the taken, and vault space but you should really play the game instead of parroting shitposted opinions
>>
I HAVEN't been playing for maybe 12 hours since release.
Only negative things:
>most activities were balanced for 3 or more people, so to solo you need to try hard or have stacked weapons
>Subclass customization has been dumbed down to two different talent trees, 3 grenade and jump options, and 2 class abilities. Easier to balance, and switch out builds, but it leaves little room for experimentation, with 'Attunement of the Elements with Arcbolt instead of Storm grenade' being about as in depth as it can get. All the talents are fun to play tho, no filler perks.
>story may be confusing to new players
>Cayde-6 is "leddit: the character", seriously, never shuts the fuck up with references or memes
>Eververse(microtransactions) has weapon and armor mods as drops, and sells XP and drop rate boosters
>Shaders are more like dyes, single use consumable items, and not like an equipment item. this is a major sign of Activision's greedy Jew-talons digging into the game
The only things that actually detract from the game overall are Cayde and the shader shenanigans. Luke Smith has gone on the shitter and said something like 'we want players to say stuff like "I want to run that raid again to get more copies of that shader"', so it likely won't see a change for now. Another example of needless greed leaving a dull, shitty spot on a potentially fantastic game.
If you liked the first one, at least rent it.
>>
It's pretty fucking good
Campaign is ok, imagine playing halo 2, but at any time during the mission you can just go wander around the planet and do other stuff and learn about the place
>>
>>389630060
Riskrunner IS only good if you're Warlock. The fuck are you on about? Every other SMG is trash compared to it.
>>
File: Riskrunner.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Riskrunner.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>389631646
Warlocks are the only class in Destiny, there's no reason to play anything else.
>>
>>389628472
>No bubble, replaced with worse cover shields
I only played the beta, but the bubble super was still in there for titans. You hold the super button instead of pressing it for that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.