[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote with your wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: mvc.png (883KB, 683x705px) Image search: [Google]
mvc.png
883KB, 683x705px
Will /v/ show Capcom and Marvel what we really want by purchasing UMvC3 instead of the upcoming heaping shitpile that is MvC:I when the latter comes out? If enough people do this, there is no way they can ignore that we want a game with the X-Men and FF reps, assists, and overall larger cast.
>>
I guess this is why we get shitty video games, no one wants actually fix the problem.
>>
Worked really well for DMC:HDC :^)
>>
Fuck no, I'm sick to death of 3. I already bought it three fucking times, I'm not buying it again.
>>
Nah. I'll buy none and keep playing marvel vs capcom 2.
>>
Buy Darkstalkers Resurrection.
>>
>>389622293
i want something new an im not poor
>>
I want to play as Sigma, X, Venom and Jedah in a retarded story mode that looks like fun so I'll go ahead and buy this and you can go ahead and fuck off.
>>
>tfw don't give a fuck about anything but the gameplay, which looks slick af
I preordered the Deluxe Edition
>>
>Vote with your wallet

This has never worked in the history of ever
>>
>>389623439

Yeh just remaster MVC2. I'll buy it.
>>
>>389624093
Is there an online version of this game right now?
>>
>>389623687
Fanboyfags ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>389625031
>mad over a fan buying a game he wants
Retards, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>tfw Capcom will sell popular UMvC3 veterans like Vergil and Wesker as DLC
I don't know how people will tolerate getting fucked like that.
>>
>>389625339
Don't come back crying when you're done getting fucked by Capcom. We warned you.
>>
>>389622293
Unfortunately the FGC and people like >>389623687 are huge faggots who will buy the game anyway, there's literally nothing that can be done about this
>>
>>389622293
I think the game looks awful, and I still dropped 90 on the steel book edition
>>
>>389622293
nice
>>
>>389626205
>Implying Capcom are worse than any other bigger publishers around.

You haven't really been keeping up with Destiny 2 and Shadow of War have you?

Hating Capcom is a meme, if you play Netherrealm fighters you have it way worse.
>>
>>389626521
Not implying that at all. Them being worse than Capcom doesn't mean it's fine to still get fucked in the ass. Capcom being shit is not just a meme.
>>
>>389626374
Why are you doing this to yourself? After that you're going to make threads on here about how the game's shit and how you wasted money? Come on, now. Be smart.
>>
>>389624162
fairly sure that the PS3/360 release still has a working online but you can't but it anymore
>>
As a long time vs series fan, I'm excited for new Marvel. I don't like how the classic characters will inevitably be resold as dlc, but at the same time I'm better with buying the characters I DO want rather than paying for a revision in a complete standalone package and instead getting the balance updates for free. I don't use the majority of the cast in most fgs so as long as I have access to the characters I want and the latest game mechanics, I think it balances out fairly well.
>>
>>389622293
Shouldn't it be vanilla mvc3 in that picture and not umvc3?
>>
>>389626521
>You haven't really been keeping up with Destiny 2 and Shadow of War have you?
What desperate fucking attempt to defend supporting such a shit company. Hey newsflash anon, you can just not support any of them. I don't anymore.
>>
>>389622293
>lets show capcom wuts up by giving them more money
nigga and you bought UMVC3 to begin with? how do u think capcom got to where it is today
>>
File: 1502862767984.jpg (26KB, 336x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502862767984.jpg
26KB, 336x506px
Been playing the VS series since PS1 days OP. I'm buying it day one, day zero if I can. It'll be the 200.00 collectors edition too. Get fucked.
>>
>>389622293
Should've been on the switch. It's not like it can't run it when infinite looks worse than 3 and that was a ps3 game
>>
File: 1381406768067.jpg (86KB, 575x452px) Image search: [Google]
1381406768067.jpg
86KB, 575x452px
>>389622293
I already own UMvC3 on 360 but I was thinking to sell it and buy the Steam version.
Don't worry OP, either way, I won't buy that Infinite turd. Not even in sale. Hell, as pointless as it could be, I wouldn't pirate it either.
>>
>>389622293
I dont care about xmen or ff characters, also bigger cast does not make it a better game.
>>
>>389622293
>do what faggot OP does
>Capcom "welp. we hear you loud and clear; the Marvel vs. Capcom series is an unloved franchise. don't say we never listened to our fans, clearly this franchise is not what you all wanted. so I guess we'll never have to make another MvC, and waste your time, and our money, on a franchise nobody wants. Like Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man, Darkstalker, Onimusha, DMC, & various other franchise you lost your love for through the years & found to be useless, we'll throw it away in the trash bin. No more MvC, period. we hope we have made our fans proud of our decision, because we clearly listened to what their wallets have to say. here's Resident Evil 8"
>>
>>389630810
This saddly.

Capcom will twist feedback they get into the stupidest decisions.
>>
First MvC game where I have no desire to play a Marvel character but that Capcom side looking pretty good.
>>
>>389630063
same, except not the collector's edition because i'm poor
>>
>give capcom money instead of giving money to camcomp
S M R T
>>
File: mvc3 xfactor.webm (3MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
mvc3 xfactor.webm
3MB, 640x359px
>>389622293
>>389626316

MvC3's gameplay is shit, having more characters with x-men in it won't save it

MvC:I on the other hand really looks like it's going to have the best gameplay from all VS games. They fixed everything that was wrong with MvC3.
>>
I have to admit this is one of the most unique ways I've seen someone try to beg others to buy a game that died ridiculously quick on steam
>>
>>389622293
Already preordered. Can't wait to play Cap as an actual defensive character this time.
>>
>>389622293
>Implying voting with your fucking wallet works with the japanese.
They'll just never make another game again because thats how the japanese think.
>>
>>389631649
>Make great game
>X-factor mechanic works too
>Team doesn't take the time to test some characters/teams properly before implementation
>Game doesn't receive a game play patch

ALL THE GAME NEEDED WAS ONE MORE PATCH AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT!
>>
>>389622293
I'm sick of Vergil and Doom: The Fighting Game.
>>
>>389631649
>From a potential perfect to reverse OCV

The only thing DBFZ got right was how incoming is handled in that game.
>>
UMVC3 is gay and MVCI looks better than that.
>>
>>389622293
I'm buying MVCI and I've never played another MVC game. X-Men are fucking shit and I want Mega Man X characters in fucking everything.

You losers are pathetic and should get fucked. Go play your "superior" games which are already out if you're so upset.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.