[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Arthas' plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6870.jpg (21KB, 182x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6870.jpg
21KB, 182x185px
I don't get this guy. He seems to have been magically corrupted by the Lich King's armor, but even before that he was already eager to handle Stratholme like a total villain. What is up with the guy?
>>
>>>>>>/uther/ is that way friendo
>>
>>389621653
The only thing Arthas did wrong in Stratholme was failing to explain the situation fully.
>>
>>389621803
>everyone is infected and we have to purge the city
what more is there to explain?
>>
>>389622018
Uther suggests finding another way, Arthas just spergs out at this and tells him to fuck off. All Arthas needed to do was show Uther a few of the green-tinted villagers that turn into zombies within 10 seconds of air exposure.
>>
>>389622018
Exactly, instead he spergs out and dismisses Uther because 'there is no time', and then the ever so illustrious war hero Uther just obeys and fucks off and lets the entire Lich King crisis happen because he feels his hands are tied? What a joke.
>>
>>389622129
Uther is a loser who can't even cross a small river without an entire fleet helping him.
>>
>>389622226
Uther fucking sucks. He declares he's against culling of civilians, then leaves when dismissed like he has no choice. Who cares? Nobody agreed with Arthas except for these hilarious faceless knights we got to try for the first time this mission.
>>
>>389622226
Uther is admittedly a complete fucktard. He loses to an underleveled death knight that only has ghouls, while he has an army of SIX FUCKING PALADINS, himself being level 10, and a ton of knights. The entire reason Lordaeron falls is because of ineptitude on Uther's part; if he had even a semblance of tactical ability, the Scourge would have been slaughtered, Kel'thuzad would never have been revived and the Burning Legion would have been stopped before they even got their foot in the door. And then of course, Uther is succeeded by Garithos, an even bigger retard with an even better army. Lordaeron was destined for death.
>>
>>389622502
It's ridiculous how stupid every person in Lordaeron is. The Alliance jobs like some motherfuckers in Warcraft 3. Terenas was an idiot, it bugs me that they show him as a good guy in WotLK cutscenes. Warcraft characters pass off guilt way too easily.
>>
Arthas got shit done.

Uther hid whole god damn life amounted to nothing.

Tirion got shit done and even said fuck being a pally if it means I need to kill my friend.

Uther selfishly cared about his purity above all else. Just another cuck to the light.
>>
>>389622828
>hey there's this plague going around should we start basic quarantine shit? maybe call some mages?
>NO I WILL NOT MAKE MY PEOPLE PRISONERS
And his daughter thinks she has some right to the kingdom.
>>
>>389623260
>fags who never played wc2
>>
File: ja.png (67KB, 593x680px) Image search: [Google]
ja.png
67KB, 593x680px
He got to fuck a teenage Jaina Proudmoore, he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>389625226
Uther was even worse in WC2.
>>
Who cares, warcraft is fuckin dead
>>
>>389625486
Reminder that he also cucks kael
>>
>>389625762
This. WC3 remastered is going to be dreadful, they can't even get the screen resolution right I hate to see what the models are going to look like.
>>
>>389621653
Well you see he was sad about his horse that died when he was young.
>>
>>389621653
>What is up with the guy?

He saw the need to cleanse a few to save millions.

If you discovered a brand new form of ultra-AIDS-cancer that spread through touch, but needed a human host to survive and the only advantage you had was that the only strain of this virus existed in a Chinese professional hand model.

Would you:
>A: Let the Chinese man go into one of the most tightly-packed countries in the world filled with the most people in the world, where every touch this man made would spread the virus.
>B: Contain the man, hope for a cure you'd never find, ruining the man's life, and wasting endless amounts of tax dollars on a cure that you knew the virus would outgrow.
>C: Simply kill the man and the entire viral threat dies with him.

I know what I'd pick.
>>
I don't know any websites to download a copy and torrent WC, II, and III. Where can I find websites where I can download copies of retro games like super metroid and the Ultima series?
>>
>>389626254
Yes but then afterwords he says "lul fuck my people I want revenge" and completely forsakes everything he claimed to care about. Arthas was a tard.
>>
>>389623860
Most medieval kingdoms with the exception of Poland were equally as inept with plagues and didn't understand the ideas of quarantines and infection.
>>
>>389626494

Nah m8. You have to see it from his retrospective. Say you picked C, like he clearly did, and then you found out that the guy who infected your Chinese hand model with ultra-AIDS-cancer with the virus was a mean guy who could infect anyone else at will.

Wouldn't you, if you had all the resources/honor/sense of duty of a prince and paladin, decide that this man might be too dangerous to keep alive. Even if it took you a lifetime, leaving this individual breathing could kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of YOUR people.

Even if your personal goal was revenge, the outcome of your quest could save a kingdom full of innocence. Is that not a choice most noble knights would make you think?

Arthas' character makes perfect sense.
>>
>>389626494
>arthas is an intermediate paladin at best
>having his mind warped and destroyed by one of the more powerful demons and shamans in the lore
>must be retarded

oh boy my dude, did you even play the warcraft games?
>>
>>389626682
>dalaran built a magic field that killed undead that could only be deactivated from the inside
>elves used trees and rivers to separate themselves from other people and could only be reached with air transportation and siege weapons
>lordaeron just let everyone do whatever and refused to do anything about the plague because muh freedom
>>
>>389626695
>retrospective

I mean "perspective" obviously. Phoneposting is a chore.
>>
>>389626283
Trust me guys, I'm not NSA. I'm just a friendly 4channer like you and want to know good torrent sites to share with my friends. My favorite anime is bubblecrises.
>>
>>389621653
He was an ENTJ

he was a faggot even before getting corrupted by the lynch king
>>
File: 1445716688304.jpg (6KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1445716688304.jpg
6KB, 185x185px
>>
>>389621653
He was a troubled young man, probably virgin, lack of sex caused insomnia, look under the eye circles. Lack of sleep can cause vague thoughts and bad decision making, well no one gave a fuck about this young troubled men, not even Jaina helped him offering her sweet puss, so he became lich king.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.