[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that do difficulty right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Post games that do difficulty right.
>>
File: blacktail.jpg (128KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
blacktail.jpg
128KB, 1024x576px
post gunfu
>>
>>389616062
My nigger
>>
>>389615963
http://www.re4hd.com/

remember to use *Her* mod
>>
File: kylen.jpg (49KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
kylen.jpg
49KB, 500x603px
>>389616062
I sold the Punisher and bought this in its place, did I fuck up?
>>
>>389616062
>not Red9
pleb tier brah
>>
>>
Bolt Action Rifle > Auto Rifle
>>
>>389616776
Red 9 on the EU version is goat otherwise go handgun for crits
>>
Insurgency - basically arma 3 and csgo's lovechild
>>
>>389616535

Depend's on your playstyle, Punisher has unique applications for crowd control and piercing through shields.

But blacktail handles your typical pistol applications faster than the punisher will.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 108x121px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 108x121px
>>389615963
>Difficulty scale
>Enemies still die easily to endless roundhouse kicks
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: jerry luigi.png (96KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
jerry luigi.png
96KB, 500x405px
>>389615963
qte's ruin professional difficulty though
played through that shit once, never again
>>
>>389617243
>being good at a game makes it easy

whooooa duuuuuude
>>
I never could get past the room with the two ganados on professional
>>
>>389617638
did you mean garrador, huh?
>>
NOT splinter cell chaos theory let me tell you that
>>
>>389617775
yeah the name was a shot in the dark kek. fuck those blind fucks
>>
>>389615963
I liked how Metro 2033 and Last Light scaled according to difficulty:

>scavenging yields less resources
>player and enemies deal more damage to each other
>ammunition pool caps are lower
>everything becomes more expensive in shops
>higher difficulty levels completely eliminate the HUD and restrict
>>
>>389619248
Whoops, got cut off.
>...restrict the number of weapons you could carry.
>>
File: 1489966958712.jpg (132KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489966958712.jpg
132KB, 1200x800px
Each difficulty level feels perfect for what it is. Changing the difficulty in this game alters enemy encounters, enemy speed, enemy attack speed, enemy attacks, whether or not you can get into the bonus missions or not.

It just feels great, no matter what difficulty you're playing on.
>>
>>389615963
Serious Sam
>Tourist
200 health with regen, easy enemies, easy time
>Easy
200 health, still easy enemies
>Normal
100 health, self-damage enabled, normal damage throughout
>Hard
100 health, more enemies that are also faster now
>Serious
100 health, even more enemies(some levels have 1000+), insane damage
>Mental
Hard but enemies phase in and out of invisibility, for people who literally know the spawns of everything

Outside of Serious Sam 2(which doesn't count because it's fucking Serious Sam 2), the health of the enemies doesn't scale at all between difficulties(Serious Sam 2 gives 25% boost on Serious). Your ability to play higher difficulties is thus on pure survival and being able to handle enemies consistently as they won't change besides being more aggressive
>>
dark souls
>>
>>389615963
>Post games that do difficulty right.
Pic not related? I meme'd myself into buying that shit and replaying it the other week after reading shit on /v/, what a pure piece of horseshit the only difficult part of the entire thing was getting the high ranks for that stupid minigame and only because RNG bullshit stunlocks

All of the guns were pure asshole, went with a shotgun, punisher and BAR for first professional run - too fucking easy. Definitely the Resident Evil that brought in the worst fans of the series. Meanwhile I just started a first run of RE:0 and can't even play it at night because it's so good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.