[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever uninstalled a game out of anger? If so, did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 31

File: 1503526371037.jpg (99KB, 662x658px) Image search: [Google]
1503526371037.jpg
99KB, 662x658px
Have you ever uninstalled a game out of anger? If so, did you uninstall it later?
"I don't get mad at games because I'm "mature"" fags need not post
>>
I don't get mad at games because I'm "mature"
>>
*did you reinstall it later
>>
>>389614690
No, but I've uninstalled tf2 several times so I can't just sit down and play because it at whim because it's just a game I can just start playing and wind up losing 3-5 hours in just running around and killing people. especially love killing 'friendly' assholes
>>
I don't get mad at games because I'm mature
>>
I don't get mad at games because I'm mature.
>>
I don't get mad at games because I'm mature
>>
So how's your thread coming along, OP?
>>
File: +15 armor.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
+15 armor.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
League of Legends on more than one occasion
>>
I don't games because I'm mature mad
>>
>>389614690
How do you even use a keyboard with those thick ass gloves?
>>
Quads
>>
>>389614690
No, but I stopped playing CSGO after +1200 hours since I started to notice a lot of flaws with it.
>>
File: loli laugh.png (354KB, 554x681px) Image search: [Google]
loli laugh.png
354KB, 554x681px
>>389614690
>"I don't get mad at games because I'm "mature"" fags need not post
>>
I don't get mature at games because I'm mad
>>
File: 1504729491816.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1504729491816.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>>389616475
Anon watching that made me want to go to my laptop turn it on and delete LOL. I feel for you
>>
File: IMG_7095.gif (992KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7095.gif
992KB, 245x245px
>>389615159
I always end up reinstalling tf2 after some period. It's just so fun and silly. I'll play a round sometimes at work and my coworker says I've always got a grin on my face when playing it.
>>
File: 1384245485861.png (85KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384245485861.png
85KB, 250x250px
>getting mad at videogames
>>
File: cutscene.webm (124KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
cutscene.webm
124KB, 240x160px
RomHack Vega. There is a whole lot of stupid in this hack, but this scene in particular just made me delete the game.

I also threw The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages into the bin because the goron dance is so much bullshit. The person who thought this was a good idea should have been fired
>>
>>389614690
Back when I was a kid I uninstalled Starcraft after realizing it was the only game I played that made me legitimately furious. I swore off Blizzard products at that time because of it.

I only broke that streak last year to play Overwatch with my friends (I missed the heyday of TF2). I dropped the game though when they somehow fucked up CTF during the Chinese New Year. Probed to me they don't know what the fuck they're doing with that game.
>>
File: 1447972708807.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447972708807.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
Reminder that if you haven't destroyed AT LEAST one controller/keyboard in rage because of a video game then you need to GTFO /v/.
>>
>>389614690
Xcom Enemy Within
>>
>>389614690
War Thunder. I could tolerate so much of bullshit kills, but when I got my first tiger and every match was literally "get shot from a mile by a Russian tank one tier below mine, go back to hangar" I saw that the Gaijin thing about Russian tanks wasn't just a funny recurrent internet joke, and I couldn't it anymore.

At least for half a year. I reistalled because I love tanks and WoT is too arcadey and fast for my taste.
>>
File: 1436905962123.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1436905962123.gif
650KB, 499x699px
>>389614690
Absolver got me mad.
Like madder than I ever got in years because of how unbalanced Windfaller is. They get those dodging shit and even my power attacks can be blocked?

Fuck this game.
>>
>>389617382
git good, mix-up your attacks and drain their stamina, and just get a feel for their style. most people will tend to always dodge either left or right consistently, or left and right in a short pattern and you can use that to your advantage. most people don't jump, so fast low attacks like sweep kicks work wonders.
>>
>>389614690
Whenever Steam has a free weekend for some AAA garbage, I play it, get mad, and uninstall it. Not for lack of gitgud, but just mad at shitty design decisions. When its a game I like but ragequit over a bullshit RNG, its more like slamming ALT-F4 as hard as I can, but not uninstalling

thanks for letting me talk about myself OP
>>
>>389617158
starcraft makes me legitimately furious to this day. i seriously dont even know why i play it.
>>
>>389614690
I've quit a few games out of frustration and then uninstalled them much later. The Force Unleashed is one such game. Played it until I reached the scrapyard boss, but he spends 80% of the fight untargetable, then takes a million hits once he is vulnerable. He also heals and there is no mid fight cutscene.

He had to do his long ass attack cycle 6 times to empty one of his three 'pods' of health and each pod made his attack pattern longer.
>>
Got mad at League of Legends and uninstalled. Reinstalled a few hours later. Done this a few times. Currently: Installed. Played a few days ago.

Got so fucking mad at guild wars 2 after buying the expansion and playing for about 10 hours and realizing how much money and time I wasted. uninstalled. Currently still uninstalled.

Halo reach. Took my game disk out and frisbee'd it as hard as I could over a fence.

Xcom2 after getting to the final mission without losing a single guy. Having essentially the BEST upgrades possible. All tech. Shredder guns. Max level. Essentially got lucky early on and become unstoppable.

Got to the end where the pads spawn in the glitch and some mobs. Was spawning the big head ayylmaos who could telekensis your guys and muttons. Made a promise never to save scum because it took ALL the tension out of the game. If I lost. I lost.

Final mission killed all of my guys. I missed basically everything. They hit basically everything. Crits for days for them. Every tactic I tried failed. Group up. Grenaded. Spread out. Telekensis. Pick off squishy enemies. nah son. Run back and choke point. Nope.

Lost all my guys. Considered it a mission failed. Earth destroyed. uninstalled.
>>
This fucking cunt had me and my friends by the balls for at least a year until we decided to reinstall and beat him yesterday. And then we go to another demon portal.
>>
I uninstall Dark Souls 2 every time I try to play it out of anger at just how fucking shit it is compared to the rest of the Souls games.
>>
Splinter Cell Conviction. What a worthless piece of shit
>>
File: take it to the max.jpg (29KB, 160x425px) Image search: [Google]
take it to the max.jpg
29KB, 160x425px
Tried to make a new thread, but 4chan shit itself on me. I figure it works here though.

What is the most buttblasted you've caused someone else to become due to your actions in a video game you were both playing together?
Local or online, versus or co-op, as long as you were both playing the same game at the same time.

Bonus points: What's the most mad someone else has gotten (you)?
>>
>>389614690
Civ
long short story I was having a great game, making 1k per turn at the beginning of the renaissance
I was allied with japan, and for some reason they attacked me with no warning, and destroyed all my garrisoned troops in a city in a few turns
>>
>>389614690
>unironically getting mad at video games
>>
>>389614690
>There's literal faggots that would get so mad at a videogame that they will uninstall it instead of being up for the challenge
I do understand getting mad at them, but uninstalling it out of spite, really faggots?
>>
>>389618787
I've caused ragequits and gotten hate mail before.

I don't get angry easily. Probably just said "What the fuck" a few times.
>>
File: 1504536016848.jpg (36KB, 486x659px) Image search: [Google]
1504536016848.jpg
36KB, 486x659px
>>389614690
When I punched my monitor I realized I should take videogames less seriously

I was suck an autistic motherfucker back in the day
>>
>>389618787
Playing MvC2 with my brothers. 4 of us would sit around and just play all night and day. We'd have friends over and would just sit down and play. Loser hands over the controller.

I got REALLY good at the game and decide to challenge my bros. Ended up picking the first three character, winning, then would pick the next three. Until I'd played every character at least once. Brothers got so mad we never played MvC2 ever again.

Most mad I ever got? I dated a half black/half japanese girl. She was okay at video games. I bought Capcom VS SNK2 for PS2 and we played it a bunch. Fun game.

She did this thing where she would use her jap skills to super learn a game and be GREAT at it. So she, unbeknownst to me, heard the tale of me clearing the entire roster of fighters in one sitting and decided to try it against me. Game has like 50 characters. She user her inner black fighting game fanatic and inner jap to just floor me. In front of my brothers. After I just talked massive shit telling her theres no way she could beat me THAT many times in a row, much less roster me. I was playing at first, but once I realized she'd beaten me about 6 times in a row, I sat rigid and focused. She cleared the entire roster on me and I was livid.

I got punked hard and told her I wasn't trying to save face because I was a faggot. She told me she'd do it again ez. So I took her challenge and try harded. She full rostered me again. I used my best team each time to just TRY and make sure she couldn't do it twice.

And that's how I never played MvC2 or Capcom VS Snk2 ever again.
>>
File: LoLLeaverbusterwarningglitch[1].png (567KB, 1277x795px) Image search: [Google]
LoLLeaverbusterwarningglitch[1].png
567KB, 1277x795px
I begrudingly installed LoL to play with friends. When playing a bot game with them I went AFK to get some food or water and came back to an idle kick. Then it gave me a popup with snarky text explaining how bad of a person I was for going AFK and demanded that I type "I agree" to not going AFK again.

I alt+f4'd and uninstalled right there. I will go AFK when the fuck I please, kill yourself riot.
>>
File: terry.png (547KB, 853x936px) Image search: [Google]
terry.png
547KB, 853x936px
>>389619782
Send her my way. I'll smoke her in your name.
>>
I uninstalled Transistor because I got bored, not mad
>>
>>389620132
>afking while playing with friends
You're a tremendous faggot
>>
Dota 2 once but I had been meaning to uninstall it beforehand just cause it wasn't very fun anymore

the only game I can remember actually rage-uninstalling was for honor, god fuck that horrible clusterfuck of balancing and network issues holding back what could potentially be an amazing game

it's like a social experiment to see if video games can cause brain tumors
>>
>>389614690
I uninstalled all of steam out of anger at the jews
gog or itchio or pirate
>>
>>389620813
We had already won, the enemy team had two bots on it. Literally nobody cared at all that I wasn't there. You can kill yourself too.
>>
>>389621090
t. faggot
>>
>>389621157
t. cuckmaster
>>
I uninstalled das2 multiple times because of it's pvp
thank god i don't do that shit anymore
>>
>>389621703
I uninstalled das2 after beating no man's wharf because it's such a badly designed pile of shit. Sad because das1 is one of my favorite games.
>>
>>389621809
did you play sotfs? it fixes that area with 1 simple trick level designers don't want you to know, click here for more information

if you didn't like wharf you won't like the rest of the game, FoFG/Bastille/Wharf is basically the pinnacle of the game in terms of level design until Dragon Shrine, not including the DLCs which are honestly worth trudging through the shit main game for
>>
>>389614690
I've uninstalled GunZ private servers after losing a duel to someone using donation weapons. I got erased in the blink of an eye from across the room and I knew if I couldn't stand that shit in a 1v1 it would only get worse in a deathmatch where I might have to fight up to six faggots with OP shit because they gave some BRs their dollary doos.
>>
>>389621975
Yes it was sotfs. The levels were badly designed, massive overuse of the same enemies, excessively reliant on surprise ganking with multiple enemies in tight quarters that have janky fucked up movesets.

Seemed like all they were trying to do is kill you and if they killed you, they figured "succeeded" as a designer. Like they really took "le prepare to die XD" to heart. Instead of providing an interesting challenge and/or testing your ability to stay calm over a long period of time like das1.
>>
>>389622251
never understood this honestly, I'm pretty critical of das2 but these "ganksquads" are something I've never had a problem with over multiple runs
you just need to understand that each souls games tries to take combat a step forward in nerfing the most "effective" play style from the last, but in turn always take a step back in other areas. In DaS being aggressive with backstabs and parries is unstoppable. DaSII makes aggressive play harder, but because most enemies having slow, shitty, and predictable combos they can't cancel out of (knights in heides are a good example, go try it) defensive play becomes ez mode. DaSIII punishes defensive play with hyperaggressive mobs, but even with backstabbing being less effective aggressive playstyles are the go-to once again, except this time you can just spam r1 at every opportunity, anything else and you are just making things hard on yourself
So I don't think they were being "cheap" but they were definitely trying to catch das1 veterans with aggressive playstyles off-guard and they did it in a shit way.
>>
File: asianjones2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asianjones2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I don't get mad at games because I don't exist
>>
>>389621090
Don't worry, I support your decision fully. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>389614690
I've uninstalled and reinstalled World of Tanks and World of Warships like this more times than I can count.
>>
No I have 5 terabytes
>>
File: TransformersDevastation.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersDevastation.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>389614690
Both anger and dissapointment because how much a platinum game with transformers skin it was, glad i just pirated it, because i had to deal with its shit a few times to "unlock" what i thought it was actual difficulty to get a refund, but end up being the same artificial one as allways.
>enemies move so fast that the animations are broken
>units replaced with ones that can 1 hit you but require lvl 40 weapons just to be taken in 10+ hits
>bayogear rising whatever gameplay and controls
>light attack and strong attack, no block
>less combos than skyrim
>camera changes sensitivity just to fuck you
>forced into shit parts just for the sake of not bore you doing the same
>MMO levels of grinding to ensure "replay value"
>mobile levels of how to grind
>dull bossfights
>generic plot
>>
I uninstalled Bloodborne because of Gascoigne. Deleted all my save files and was ready to literally throw the game away.

I'm so fucking glad I reinstalled, started a new game, and then beat the game a few days later. 10/10 game despite my frustrations.

Overwatch. I've uninstalled Overwatch literally 10+ times. Fuck Overwatch. I love Overwatch. I fucking hate Overwatch.

Elder Scrolls Online is another one. Every time I play it I'm like, "Holy shit, this is the worst game ever made." I uninstall it and then half a year later I'll be all, "I sure would love to play an online Elder Scrolls right now!" So I reinstall it as if the game is somehow going to be better. IT NEVER IS.
>>
File: 1504322549649.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504322549649.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>389614690
>get stuck on some part of a game
>fuck it i'm going to stop for a while
>come back
>get it on my first try
>>
>>389623163
I hate that shit almost as much as
>come back
>what the fuck was I doing again?
Had to restart Megaman X Command Mission because of that shit.
>>
File: 1497917971537.jpg (30KB, 328x296px) Image search: [Google]
1497917971537.jpg
30KB, 328x296px
>>389614690
I deleted my pirated copy of smash 4 out of spite for the fanbase and the "do whatever it takes to win in for glory" mindset.
Fucking cancerous, no good, assholes. The chances of getting a legitimate fight were so fucking rare that I lost interest. Between that and grinding for custom movesets...
>>
Darkest Dungeon
Found it pretty fucking frustrating when I first started so I uninstalled it. Watched a pretty good SA LP of it a few weeks later which gave me an idea of how to play it smart as well as how some of the mechanics worked (I kept triggering traps on curios because I didn't realize you had to use certain items with them. I figured it was just based on a character's trap disarm ability and I was just unlucky as shit). Reinstalled it afterwards and started using what I learned from the play through and actually had a blast playing it
>>
>>389614690
Yeah, if I'm going through my backlog and come across something that has a retarded mechanic or is just repetitive A mashing like Arkham style games, then I just drop that shit. It's not worth the time. Learned to accept that I won't complete everything, and I move on.
>>
Uninstalled Baldur's Gate the moment I heard the voice acting. God that fucking rogue girl's voice is the worst thing I've ever heard. I did the tutorial thinking "wow these example character sure are obnoxious. I hope the actual characters in the game are better", and then the first character I run into in the game is her, and I just immediately turned it off and uninstalled, and tried to refund the game but it was rejected because I already sold the cards.
>>
File: 1499181841455.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499181841455.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>389618787
I've gotten a lot of people asshurt on dark souls 3 by invading before the abyss watchers fight with the dragonslayer greataxe, or similar end game weapons.
But the most mad I've ever gotten was probably monster hunter. Decided to set 4 or so hours aside to play some online, and got paired up with shitters every time.
>>
File: Image1111-585x300.jpg (46KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
Image1111-585x300.jpg
46KB, 585x300px
I was so mad that someone made such a tedious, ill-crafted, and above all else, BORING pile of shit.
Fuck you, Jools.
>>
>>389623459
Should have ate for felyne kickboxer and knocked their asses into the next area.
>>
>>389618787
I've made very many people angery invading in dark souls 3. The last time I did (also the last time I ever played the game) was being summoned as a white phantom to help with the pvp boss in the ringed city DLC only to use the warbanner glitch to cause my host to bleed to death
I had people resummon me only to point down and throw poop at me before bc'ing me out
no windows live/steam hatemail could ever compare
>>
>>389614690
Darkest Dungeon.
I've done it like 3 times now.
Everytime, I think it'll get better.
Shit never does.
>>
I ended up rage uninstalling Killing Floor when they went p2w with the weapons and never looked back.
>>
>>389623759
> throw poop at me
What?
>>
>>389624249
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Dung+Pie
forgot its name
>>
>>389614728
Lol you are totally mad
>>
File: Painkiller stake gun 1.png (2MB, 1363x771px) Image search: [Google]
Painkiller stake gun 1.png
2MB, 1363x771px
Painkiller: Resurrection.
Not because I got mad but because it got boring - fuck-huge, too open, bland levels, even the otherwise fun combat got boring.
Dont really care, the whole Painkiller pack was like 5€ or something, base game and BOoH I still play from time to time.
>>
>>389614690
I did. Skyforge. Once they updated that shit so that everyone can be anyone they like and literally make my progress until then useless. I uninstall it instantly.
>>
File: 1504785095630.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504785095630.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>389625072
The original and BoH are pretty much the only good ones in the series (although the platforming segments in BoH are fucking awful). All the other games just flat out suck. I remember giving Overdose a shot and I was just fucking done with it after the main character said "MMMM TASTE LIKE CHICKEN XD XD XD" for the 25th fucking time when I picked up a soul
>>
>>389614690
Dota 2.
Yes, I always reinstall it after a while.
>>
>>389617759
Holy fuck git good. TFU is easy as fuck.
>>
>>389614690
The few spots in DA:O where the mages throw an endless stream of fireballs to insta-wipe your party even with fire resistance because fireball has an incorrect physical resistance check that's fixed with fixpack mods

I swear every EA gave ever produced has the coding of an irate baboon
>>
>>389618162
This. I tried to play the game at least 3 times, but every time end up uninstalling it because it's so shit.
>>
>>389616653
>>389616475
I stopped playing league a few months ago after reinstalling my pc. never going back. not even for those new star guarding skins that serve only to pander to the waifu weebs.
>>
For Honor. Still not sure why I reinstalled
>>
>>389614690
The Surge, after going through an area filled with 1 hit kill enemies hiding behind corners then going to a new area that has you fight 3 one hit kill enemies in a close quarters stairway with the camera constantly jerking due to the environment. The game wasn't fun enough for me to get good at the zone through repetition and the bossfights were really easy and unsatisfying. I think the game would have been more fun if every mob wasn't able to hyperarmor through attacks and break out of combos near instantly.
>>
>>389620132
But but you're level 30 with over 900 wins (and presumably 1800+ losses since you're using a silver icon)
>>
>>389624324
Ain't that some shit.
>>
>>389614690
Overwatch.

There exists this weird sub-demographic in the playerbase that suffers from a severe lack of situational awareness. The sort of player that will not turn to shoot whatever is attacking them. I uninstalled after I watched a team of five people refuse to shoot a Pharah hovering in the air.
>>
>>389626686
pun completely intended
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Qfx6f0KxM
here is a video showcasing the glitch if you give a shit, it's been patched though
>>
I had to use Steam's removal feature to permanently delete an online game, which I had 500+ hours in. Every day I'd uninstall it in rage, and reinstall it, sometimes many times a day. I'm glad they implemented the feature because for a while I couldn't do anything to stop myself. I even considered emailing steam support and asking them to delete it or something but I felt too embarrassed.
>>
CSGO, every time I uninstall that pile of shit, a friend will ask me to play with him. Fuck, I suck shit at it.
>>
>>389614690
I uninstalled SFV partially out of anger when it turned out it had a rootkit. But I think I'm justified in that, and having it installed was also a privacy compromise.
>>
>>389614690
>Have you ever uninstalled a game out of anger?
league of legends

>If so, did you uninstall it later?
once a year later and uninstalled it again after a week
>>
>>389614690
League of legends
twice
>>
File: Alyo.jpg (79KB, 1166x831px) Image search: [Google]
Alyo.jpg
79KB, 1166x831px
>>389614690
i unistalled Stalker Clear Sky when i learned my crappy Makarov does more damage to The Chopper boss than a grenade launcher,that and how overall crap the experience was
>>
>>389626906
weak minded faggot
>>
>>389616475
same here, i felt in i was in a limbo. boy i am glad i escaped that time sink.
>>
Not anger but i uninstalled wow in the beginning of cataclysm and reinstalled it for wod only to uninstall again 3 days later

Also uninstalled league of legends after playing it for 4 years 10+ hours a day because of riot making it more and more unenjoyable kinda like wow did tried playing it around christmas last year after thinking maybe id enjoy it again but it solidified my disdain with the game since around the gangplank rework
>>
>>389616527
It's from Memories (1995)
>>
>all these people uninstalling league of legends

My rage uninstall goes to Hearthstone. Havent spent a dime on it and boy I can feel the difference
>>
>>389616475
I uninstalled it once because a friend of mine who I played with told me to just "logg off" when we were playing URF and I missed a spell with Xerath leading to his death.

I reinstalled later on as a joke (I told myself) to join the lads for an ARAM, and now I am stuck in this shitfest agian.
>>
>>389614690
I just uninstalled RE7 because I didn't feel like playing through a forced stealth section. Not really angry, just bored and mildly irritated.
>>
>>389615159
>TF2
>2017
Nice meme, anon.
>>
>>389618787
Not even an hour ago I was playing Destiny 2 with some friends. We were trying to get the Rat King Quest done and the last step is to beat the nightfall with 5 minutes left, and the timer starts at about 11 minutes, but you get time for killing enemies. Despite that, it's still pretty hard, especially now when nobody is the level cap yet. 3 of them were doing it and one of them is saying they don't have good gear to use and they eventually restart. He then puts on a better gun and when confronted about not using it sooner he said he lied about it to be funny like some le ebin troll and was then booted from the chat. It was about 4 in the morning for them
>>
When I first started playing dark souls.
I kept dying to skeletons. At one point I was so mad I Alt-F4'd out and deleted the game directory in frustration.

A couple of weeks later, I reinstalled it and found my way into Undead Burg and eventually finished the game.
>>
File: iori gun.jpg (55KB, 698x524px) Image search: [Google]
iori gun.jpg
55KB, 698x524px
I did it with Dota 2 after a ten game losing streak and never looked back. Granted, I was pretty shit at the game most of the time, but being grouped with BRs was utter pain.
>>
fucking starforge, cuckhatch stole everyone's money and ran

big time lesson in not supporting early access
>>
>>389616824
I fucking hated the dance minigames in both Ages and Seasons. The dance shit you have to do the first time you go to Subrosia to get the boomerang made me fucking platinum mad because of how easy it was to screw up. Ten year old me could never pull it off. Thankfully after some time I discovered you could progress just fine without the boomerang by tossing bombs at the switch in the Temple of Seasons and finally progress in the game, though getting a bomb across the lava to the switch took quite a few attempts.
>>
File: 1503373522607.jpg (12KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
1503373522607.jpg
12KB, 236x177px
>>389619782
>tfw ywn get emasculated in front of bros and later taken advantage of by superior jap gf
>she will never force you to clean her piggys with your tongue as payment for losing
>>
File: file.png (195KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
195KB, 460x215px
Pic related.
I can kinda stand games not explaining mechanics to some extent (dark souls for example) or being packed full of glitches (vtmb) but having all of that, plus horrible translation, plus gif-based tutorials with no way to skim through the video plus you can't even make out what kind of weapon the guns are (shotgun, sniper, assault rifle) all of this in the first 20 minutes, i couldn't stand it
>>
>>389634494
Every time I play this game a random part in my computer dies. It was coincidental, but I'm a superstitious illogical faggot when it comes to these things so I don't play it anymore.
>>
>>389614690
nah just took the game to soccer field and smashed it to pieces with a bat as hard as i could until i hurt my own arm.
>>
>>389623253
>this entire fucking image
what fresh cancer is this?
>>
>>389634494
just pick a blaster and start blasting faggot
>>
>>389614690
>bad week
>depressed
>vidya escapism
>playing css and accidentally push the wrong key on team select
>switch teams when the round starts on a 32 person server
>"anon, you're a piece of shit. hey everyone, anon's a piece of shit. he switched teams"
>guess it was a ct sided map
>exit/uninstall
>>
>>389617170
Dont know how people do shit like this. I have gotten angry at a game, but not enough that I would purposely destroy my own shit
>>
File: 1504712478745.png (274KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
1504712478745.png
274KB, 480x261px
>>389614690
Team fortress 2.

Multiples times.
>>
>>389635985
its never on purpose moron. although i have run over a chair on occasion because i got mad at rats instagib
>>
Clustertruck's final level.
>the floor is lava
>oh wait everything you touch is lava now
>>
>>389614690
what anime is this?
>>
>>389637406
>Purposely
>Anger

Do you even know what anger is?
>>
>>389637406
Sorry I meant to answer to this >>389635985
smegmalord.
>>
File: 1499518087075.gif (1MB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499518087075.gif
1MB, 540x372px
I've uninstalled CSGO multiple times due to either Smurfs or their retarded 7 long ban system.

>Spend 3 entire games in a row 15-1
>turn any corner at all and immediately headshotted
>leave 3rd game

>join different game
>actually winning
>ally starts pissing off another ally, teamkilling, sabotaging us
>vote kick starts
>the screaming is annoying so I vote yes
>he gets booted
>I get booted and 7 day MM ban due to "kicking too many people"
>I kicked 1 person previously a few days ago, maybe
>>
File: 1478204327204.jpg (50KB, 605x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478204327204.jpg
50KB, 605x500px
>>389634494
How fucking retarded are you? The game itself is extremely simple if read the desrciptions of things, with a few nonsensical flavor elements like mental balance.
>>
>>389614690
poe, but i can't really say it was anger or frustation for dying and losing all my progress
>>
>>389631442
underage detected
>>
File: 1501779401245.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501779401245.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>389617170
>entitled kid
>>
>>389640002
>hit start game
>create your character
>Binah,Yesod,Netzah,Tiphereth,Gueburah,Kether,Hochmah
>come across door
>attack, shield, overflow
>time's ticking
Clear as day
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.