[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gears of War, more like Gears of Bore(dom)...amirite guis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Why does no one play this on PC in Australia?
I'm getting lonely playing with xboxfags.
>>
Because it's the worst in the series that's name isn't Judgement
>>
More like Tears of War.
>>
>>389612731
It's multiplayer is absolutely better than 3's.
>>
>>389612731
Outside of being a forced sequel and having microsoft's cock shoved 10 inches deep into it, what's wrong with the game? its campaign and multiplayer are incredibly fun.
>>
>>389612409
Wait, there's a Gears 4?

....and it's on PC?

the fuck?
>>
>>389614749
M8 where have you been for the past year?
>>
File: Sawed off.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sawed off.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>389612409
3>2>4>1
>>
Why enemies are so boring compared to the first trilogy?
Swarm is just watered down locust. DB is so slow and emotionless. not interesting to fight.
>>
File: uncle_raam_by_the_thri11er.png (130KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
uncle_raam_by_the_thri11er.png
130KB, 263x350px
Who do you guys think the most fun enemy to fight was: the locust, lambent, DBs, or swarm?
>>
>>389616619
locust hands down no contest. they had the most variety, which is a shame because if they combined all the enemies of the four groups you could make one hell of a campaign.
>>
>>389616087
They should've made DeeBees like Binary Domain where scrap just rains out as you shred them with bullets

>>389616619
Probably Locust, Lambent are just Locust that explode and have an assload more health, DBs are lame, Swarm's special monsters like the Pouncer and Abductor thing are cool but without them they are just budget Locust.
>>
>>389616087
i thought the same thing. the game was still fun, and the campaign was better than 3 purely because 3 was incredibly easy, but the swarm were like the locust back during gears 1. i have no idea why they didn't just copy some more of the enemies that they used in gears 2 and 3. also i have no problem fighting robots, but the deebees looked incredibly lame and so much more could have been done with them. They could have been made to look and sound much more intimidating and the amount of enemy variants that they could have come up with was limitless, but instead they chose to go with the bare minimum.
>>
post >yfw Snatcher grabs you for the first time
>>
>>389615558
multiplayer: 4>3>2>1
campaign: 2>4>1>3
horde: 4>2>3
>>
>>389612409

This game is cross platform compatible?

I have a physical copy on Xbone. I'm assuming there's no way I can redeem a PC copy is there?
>>
>>389617598
only digital copies are "xbox play anywhere".
>>
>>389617505
good bait
>>
>>389617505
>horde: 4>2>3
No way
>>
WAIT THERE'S CROSSPLAY NOW?
>>
>>389617505
Campaign
1>3>2>4
Multiplayer
4>3>2>1
Multiplayer Maps
2>4>1>3
Horde
I have no idea since I never played Gears 4 horde so
3>2

>>389618249
Yeah for like 6 months now
>>
>>389618249
There always was, but the games dead on PC.
>>
>>389618202
3's fortifications made it too easy. 2's fun but it gets tiring without fortifications. 4 is the best of both worlds.
>>
Can I play Dizzy online yet or no
>>
>>389619338
Yeah there's actually 2 dizzy's now
>>
>>389618871
>3's fortifications made it too easy.
Sentries and barriers in 4 are pretty broken too.
In higher difficulties they kill most enemies way faster than players so you can't have much fun unless you ban them.
>>
>>389619379
no fucking way
>>
PC faggots can only play FPS, Survival, and mobas.

When it comes to competitive TPS' they will not touch it and just play the horde mode.

I bought GoW4 day 1 on PC, PVP was dead as fuck. All the PC guys were on horde mode instead.

They sure talked a lot of shit about how mouse and keyboard is better for competitive PVP then never bothered even playing it.
>>
>>389620070
Fucking this. They complain about gears 2 and 3 not being on PC and then when gears comes back to PC they don't play it.
>>
>>389614994
he probably got kicked in the head by a bloody kangaroo m8
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.