[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: destiny2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
is destiny 2 good or bad? I've played the first with all the DLCs except the iron lord
>>
> Casual slow paced MMO FPS
> No content
> Loot crates

Bye.
>>
It's bad
>>
>>389606751
I've heard a pretty good amount of people say it's got more shit than D1 with all DLC, so so far it's off to a good start.
>>
Take Destiny. Add microtransactions. Release.
>>
Alright, I need a straight fucking answer right now because I have utterly no clue if I should buy the game or not even after watching lots of gameplay videos
>I sunk like 400 hours into warframe, had lots of fun but eventually quit
>loved halo
>I am a normie and don't care if microtransactions are in the game
>I enjoyed wow
>I actually didn't like overwatch
would I enjoy this game? should I wait for a sale or something? is it fun?
>>
>>389608094
I would wait
>>
>>389608094
>400 hours into warframe, had lots of fun but eventually quit

Game is literally a $60 version of Warframe.
>>
>>389608238
i-is that good or bad? one thing that I disliked about warframe despite enjoying most of it was how unrefined it was. Like you literally had to have a wiki open at all times to accomplish anything.
What about destiny? does it actually have polish?
>>
>>389608094
Yes you'll enjoy it. It's better than the first game in nearly every way, minus a few nitpicks here and there. Between the main campaign, quests, and side missions you'll get about 30+ hours worth. That's not including PvP, strikes or the Raid so you should be good for a while before it becomes repetitive
>>
>>389608094
Ive heard there are 1 time shadders
>>
File: pizzaman.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
pizzaman.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>389606751
It's better than Vanilla Destiny was, but not as good as current Destiny. Don't buy unless you have a lot of free time and multiple friends to play with.
>>
>>389608346
It is definitely better than current Destiny
>>
>80$ wow collectors edition comes with physical as well as digital goodies
>destiny digital delux
>100 dollarydoos
>no physical goodies to speak of, just digital stuff
why? who thought this was a good idea? it might even be enticing if they gave you a ton of cosmetic shit but they didn't, they give like what? an emote and a sword? Who at their marketing department thought that this was acceptable?
>>
>>389608727
> who thought this was a good idea?

Take a look at all that ubisoft gold premium edition bullshit. It's literally the same. And sadly, it sells pretty well.
>>
File: Destiny2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>389608437
>Current Destiny has private matches. Destiny 2 doesn't
>Current Destiny has rumble. Destiny 2 doesn't
>Current Destiny has a mediocre amount of build variety, Destiny 2 has even less
>Current Destiny has shaders with infinite uses, Destiny 2 doesn't
>Current Destiny has four raids. Destiny 2 has one
I could go on if you like
>>
>>389606751
Yes, it's good. If you liked the first, you'll probably like this one. Wait for the PC version.
>>
Good FPS for console.
Very bad FPS for pc.
>>
File: seinfeld_jerry.jpg (38KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld_jerry.jpg
38KB, 240x260px
Better than D1.

It rewards you for doing literally any content, so it feels great to play. You can avoid anything you don't want to do and just bathe in the stuff you like.

Its nice.
>>
>>389609381
all is true but only gripe here is the raid count.
to be fair, the game came out only 2 days ago. yes, you could turn this into the "they'll just release more with the dlc!!" but that is aside from the point.
>>
>>389606751
I'd recommend, the story is good to where I've played up to, but it does take a while to get going. Microtransactions are a bit scummy, but you aren't locked behind a paywall for anything other than mainly cosmetic items. It is a bit of a grind, but I've enjoyed my time with it. Hopfully Bungo doesn't fuck it up too badly.
>>
File: 1459948363002.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459948363002.gif
1MB, 392x400px
Holy fuck those last 3 campaign missions were actually kind of awesome.
>>
I honestly refuse to touch games with loot crate/gambling/gacha shit built in

I was looking forward to wasting time with this game until something more substantial came out but I guess not
>>
>>389612491
Theres gacha shit?

I'm almost geared for raid and haven't seen that yet?
>>
>>389609381
b-but the dlc..
>>
File: 1501951915075.png (941KB, 597x761px) Image search: [Google]
1501951915075.png
941KB, 597x761px
>>389612302
love the tank section and city street fighting, but like everything else good they have, there's too little of it
>>
Alright. I'm gonna buy it. If it sucks well... I'm out 60 dollars but eh. I wasn't gonna spend the money on anything else anyway
>>
>>389614440
The campaign is at least worth playing, I haven't regretted it yet.

Not sure about the endgame yet though, just kinda grindan Strikes for gear rn.
>>
>>389608094
Wait for PC version
>>
>>389608328
It's nothing like warframe, only 6 hours of actual content until you get the upcoming expansions.
It's more like a Halo/Borderlands clone if anything.
>>
It's decent, but not worth 60 dollars. I'd wait for a price drop.
>>
It's a D1 expansion. It is identical in many ways. They renamed "Side quests" to "Adventures", sneaky bastards
>>
Played the PC beta and found it super boring probably because it felt so slow. I'm sure for a console gamer it feels normal but yeah it felt like I was playing Halo again. Not good but not bad.
>>
>>389615075
>>389608328

not that I disagree with the overall point, but to clarify this guy's
>only 6 hours of actual content
the narrative campaign is 6 hours, if you gottagofast. After the campaign you get multiple other missions and quests that would be counted as 'actual content' if they were part of the campaign.
Destiny is still structured weird. It's like it ships with what you would consider expac stuff in the base game, except the non-expac stuff isn't a whole lot.
I have no idea if that makes sense. Basically there's fucktons of stuff to do in the game beyond the campaign, which is basically an extended tutorial for the actual looter shooter part of the experience, most of the content is gated until you complete it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.