[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya Creepypasta / Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Thumbnail_Large.png (522KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail_Large.png
522KB, 754x424px
Here, I'll start with mine first.

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies Black," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital. (Continued)
>>
I heard of someone dying of boredom while reading an incredibly shitty creepypasta/story on /v/
>>
One time I played Forbidden Memories on my Super Nintendo and Yugi bled at me. Now my posts are always 5s. Please send help
>>
>>389603052
lol wtf are you doing
>>
>>389603306
This hot trash will likely be the last thing some sod sets their eyes on.
>>
Welcome back nickies
>>
>>389603052
Sorry for the late continuation!

With the entire fucking garrison of the Imperial City, I managed to kill the bastard. I moved him onto the table in the center of the Capital Building for all to see. Half the city was murdered as a side effect, but hey, it worked. (OP Pic Related)

Just a week ago, I tried to glitch again. When I almost killed the clone on my first try this time, he shouted "Why Brother, why?" - I hesitated to finish him, but he then cloaked and ran off somewhere. When I found him he was in my best shit again.

The bastard is able to trick me, and he can switch gear whenever he seems to feel like it. For example, in Oblivion NPCs always wear the first thing in their inventory - in my and the clone's case, this is a cursed hood I named AAAAA specifically to kill NPCs with (by planting it in their inventory). However, the clone refuses to put it on, instead somehow specifically choosing either my best headwear or whatever matches the set he's wearing at that time.

It just ... boggles my mind.
>>
>>389603670
OoOoOOOOOooOooO spooky
>>
File: mcdonalds creepypasta.png (191KB, 684x969px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds creepypasta.png
191KB, 684x969px
>>
Here, I'll start with mine first.

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies Black," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital.
>>
File: 1476246749916.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1476246749916.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>389603946
Every time
>>
I Found a bloody Rugrats VHS with die written on it a million times.
I watched it with my dog and around five years later he died
>>
File: 1504641522070.gif (348KB, 449x343px) Image search: [Google]
1504641522070.gif
348KB, 449x343px
>>389603946
>I didn't even have time to eat fries

I fuckin' love this story.
>>
Knights of the Crystallion and its ill-fated creator are pretty much a real-life creepypasta.
>>
>>389603052
ANY OF YOU GROTS 'AVVEN STRANGE FINGS GOIN ON IN YER WAUUUGH? 'ERES SOMEFIN DAT 'APPENED ON DAH WAAAUGH. BIT OF A RAMBLE BUT YOU DUMB GROTS IS MUCKIN ABOUT ANYWAY SO ZOGGIN SIT DOWN AN' LISSEN

SO I TOOK DIS FING FROM A SPIKEY BOY CALLED DAH SKULL OF CORRUPTION, WHICH YOU CAN USE TO CLONE DUMB 'UMIES FOR TWICE DA ZOGGIN. BUT IM DA BIGGEST AND DA SMARTEST AN I FIGGURED OUT HOW TA USE IT ON MESELF CAUSE DERE AINT A GOOD ZOG LIKE ZOGGIN YERSELF

SO I DID DIS FING, NOT GIVIN 'IM ME BEST CHOPPA 'CAUSE IVE GOT DAT CUNNIN', BUT DIS GIT WAS TOUGH AN I COULDN'T ZOG 'IM, SO I LEFT TO GET MY KUSTOM SHOOTA SO I COULD DAKKA DA GROT INSTEAD

I GET BACK AND DIS GIT IS USIN ME GOOD CHOPPA. DAT MEANS I COULDN'T ZOG DA GIT

NOT ONLY DAT BUT 'E WAS SAYIN A MIX OF STUFF FROM DA 'UMIES I'D ZOGGED LIKE "FOR DA EMPRAH" AN' "YOUZ GONNA GET KRUMPED ZENOS"

SOMETIMES HE'D BE REAL KUNNIN AND GET SOMEA DAT PURPLEY PAINT, AN' I'D HAVE TAH FIND 'IM. OVVER TIMES I COME BACK AN' 'E KRUMPED MY WHOLE ZOGGIN CAMP.

OVVER FINGS WAS HE 'AD DAT LUCK WIFOUT EVEN 'AVING BLUE PAINT AN' 'E USED TWO CHOPPAS AT ONCE INSTEAD OF GETTIN' ONE BIGGA CHOPPA
>>
this thread sucks ass. Just thought you should know
>>
File: Newspaper.png (456KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Newspaper.png
456KB, 600x540px
>>389603946
>>
i open game and screen say

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

i spook and close
>>
>>389603946
Holy shit.
>>
>>389603946
never gets old
>>
I was playing an rpg one time and a set of bones became an attacking skeleton!
>>
File: scary.jpg (17KB, 140x218px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
17KB, 140x218px
>>389605263
>>
>>389605094
sp00ked
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.