[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Gears of War the highest skill ceiling TPS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: gears.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
Is Gears of War the highest skill ceiling TPS?
>>
lmao
>>
>host shotgun
>>
Ya probably because it's literally the only TPS that isn't total shit so it wins by default.
>>
>>389602190
Not since Gears 2
>>
>>389602085
im good at this game so i really doubt it takes any skill.
>>
>>389602085
Funny how tps became irrelevant on this gen.
Fucking RE4.
>>
In terms of skill ceiling:

Gears 3 > Gears 2 > Gears 4 = Gears 1 > Judgment
>>
>>389604414
>gears 2
>skill

maximum fedora
>>
>>389602085
MGSV and Splatoon 2
>>
>>389604227
>t. bronze shitter playing against other retards

>>389604414
>gears 2
>gnasher was a legit sniper
>>
>>389604895
Wrong
>>
>highest skill ceiling TPS?

That's like asking who the smartest retard is, or the most attractive cuckold.
>>
>>389605023
nah
>>
>>389602190
>playing system link Halo or some shit back in the day
>buddy of mine who was a bit slow gets killed
>yells "host!" in his defense
>entire room laughs and rips on the poor bastard
Nothin' personnel, kid
>>
>>389602085
Probably the multiplayer is actually not awful I am surprised usually the new devs fuck the pooch hard like with halo5
>>
>>389605156
Nigga missing in splatoon is winning, thats not skill

Also mgsv is a single player game so not skill
>>
Gears shits on every third person game in terms of gameplay
>>
>>389602085
the only promblem I have with this game is the fact everyone will attempt to use their shoutgun readgruadless of what range they're shooting at
>>
>>389605389

MGO3 dude
>>
Apb reloaded in its prime.

Then again 95% people cheated in the top 1%. Lololol kitty

T. Sov, btk, avanti

Fuck japs, spics, niggers
>>
>>389605440
splatoon doesn't need auto aim
>>
>>389605471
Back in the good ol' days of Gears 1 when Execution was the meme mode and everyone ran gnashers or else you were some no skill scrub. Some things just stick and carry over like that.
>>
>>389605728
wait execution was the only other mode i played
>>
>>389606783
That's the point. It was the most played game mode because you had to essentially execute someone because of how damage was adjusted, but you could instagib someone with the gnasher from the right range so that's all that everyone did. Also because you could humiliate and talk shit about the other team a lot more easily.
>>
>>389607113
>ywn down the host and have your squad rape him while he's down and then the host quits out of rage
>>
File: wat.png (71KB, 287x381px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
71KB, 287x381px
>>389602190
>host gnasher
>in gears 4
anon...
>>
>>389605389
>missing in splatoon is winning

Stop playing Turf War, anon. Try missing in Comp, and then come back with your pleb C- rank.
>>
>>389608419
>splatoon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.