[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I getting into? What game is similar to this in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 654347.png (544KB, 946x719px) Image search: [Google]
654347.png
544KB, 946x719px
What am I getting into?
What game is similar to this in terms of gameplay?
Worth?
>>
>>389594825
I gave your mom darkwook
(What I call my BBC)
>>
>>389594938
that's great son
thanks for the bump
>>
I played it for a bit and the survival/crafting aspects turned me off. I like horror games though so I may give it another try this weekend
>>
>>389596492
>I like horror games
Same.

Finished salt and sanctuary recently. Fantastic game. Don't know what to play atm
>>
>>389594825
>dark wood
>the long dark
What's with all these Blacked.com sponsored games lately? Are there more?
>>
>>389596717
the only problem is in your retarded head
>>
>>389594825
It's pretty spooky at first, but I got bored of it after 6 hours. Feels like you're not really accomplishing anything, just running around like an asshole
>>
>>389596803
>problem
Could you please quote the part of my post where I used that word? Mayhaps you're just projecting?
>>
I kind of wished the game went all out and you played as the Doctor from the prologue. You're already sick and hallucinating and the plot is that you need to cure the village. You can use mushrooms and stuff to either make yourself stronger and sicker, or to help research the cure. Maybe even using traps to capture savages as test subjects, which will obviously make night attacks worse. And of course, at the end, if you take commit too many atrocities, it turns out that you were so far gone that your cure is actually just putting everyone out of their misery before they turn to meat trees. You don't get a choice at the end, it happens automatically based on what you've done so far.
>>
>>389597216
how long is the game?
>>
>>389597334
10 - 15 hours depending on how lost / stuck you get
>>
>>389594938
>>389595063
>darkwook
>>
>>389594825
The dev uploaded the game on thepiratebay. If you like it after you play that some go buy it to support the guy.
>>
>>389597396
I was so excited about my wordplay I didn't proof read
>>
File: 10299389012.png (783KB, 972x788px) Image search: [Google]
10299389012.png
783KB, 972x788px
>tfw you finally get a firearm
>>
>>389597587
np man i feel ya
>>
>>389594825
It's free on piratebay, but the dev definitely put the time in for it to be worth the money.

You're getting yourself into a great experience, anon. You won't regret it unless you legitimately are bad at games.
>>
>>389594825
Game is pretty fantastic
>>
Only complaint with the game is that it gets too easy once you get guns.
>>
>>389598376
Initially, I thought that firearms would be too much of a bother to be worth the effort. I picked up a medium caliber magazine and round early on, and believed that the magazines were empty and that you had to fill them with ammunition. It took me awhile to realize that pistol magazines actually had bullets in them.

IMO, it would have been more of a challenge if pistols didn't exist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.