[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I like Skyrim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

It's a good time
>>
>have to install mods just to make it playable
>"Skyrim coming to Switch!"
I still haven't stopped laughing
>>
>>389592475

Skyrim is the only ES game that doesn't need mods to fix the game.
>>
Ok thanks for sharing

Sage
>>
>>389592514
good joke
>>
>>389592673

What do you need mods to fix?
>>
>>389593038
the terrible gameplay
that aside the game suffers from pretty much the same basic (sometimes game breaking) bugs the other gamebryo games have
>>
>>389593176
>the terrible gameplay
real specific stuff
cant say I expected more
>>
>>389593176

>the gameplay

What specifically? What mods do you use?
>>
>>/vip/
4chan gold is real
>>
>>389593304
Mods that make gameplay better.
>>
>>389593607

You've never even modded it, have you?
>>
>>389593230
>>389593304
terrible combat
boring quests
especially bad guild questlines
tiny, instanced cities
generic ruins/cave infested by faldmer/skeletons #45523
just to name some

haven't played the game in years so i don't have a modlist to give
>>
>>389593684
I did, I installed all of the mods back in the day.
>>
>>389593695

There are not mods to fix any of these complaints.
>>
>>389592371
feel free to ctrl+w
>>
>>389594069
that's blatantly untrue
theres tons of different combat enhancements/overhauls for one
for the instanced cities open cities skyrim exists
and there are plenty of custom quest and dungeon mods too
>>
>>389593176
>TK Dodge
:)
>>
>>389594587
??
>>
>>389592514
Im going to agree with this unironicly. Try playing vanilla oblivion or morrowind again they both are fucking messes.
>>
>>389592371
I enjoyed it, sure, but it really wasn't anything special. Without the Elder Scrolls name would it have recieved even HALF the praise it got?
>>
>>389594587
>muh dark souls
As much as I'd love to say it's a game changer, it really isn't a saving grace when no matter how many weapons you mod in or how cool they look, they will all act the exact same way barring maybe two exceptions in the base game.
>>
Does the Switch version support mods? I've only ever played vanilla on PS3 because I have a toaster and I feel like I've missed out on a lot.
>>
>>389592514
You're completely right, and Arena to that list while your at it.

Mods can at least fix the others
>>
File: IMG_2999.jpg (72KB, 775x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
72KB, 775x803px
>>389594587
>MAKE IT MORE LIEKE DARK SOULS THATLL MAKE IT GOOD!!!

Prepare To Die was a mistake
>>
>>389592564
>sage

OG meme oh shit
>>
>>389596478
If Skyrim had the gameplay and weapon/enemy variety of Dark Souls it would be an infinitely better game.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>389592371
The vast majority of people who have played it enjoy it as well.
Congratulations you aren't a cuntish hipster.
>>
>>389596728
Botw
>>
>>389592371
ITT:
>"I really enjoyed playing this game to the point i bought it multiple time"
>It's complete trash though
>>
>>389596728
Weapon Variety yeah, but that's because every weapon in Skyrim is the same besides swing speed and damage

Dark Souls combat works because it's essentially a duel with an enemy theoretically on equal footing as the player, but it just gets aggravating when you have to fight groups which is the norm in TES, if you want a game to take inspiration from then Mount and Blade would be way better

Enemy Variety wouldn't work either, black goo monsters and armored knights don't blend well with TES setting.
>>
>>389597630
literally me
>>
>>389597830
I can't say much about the Mount & Blade thing since I've never played it, but weapon variety is a huge problem because of the reasons you already said. I think the Bloodskaal Blade(?) and the final "boss" of the Dragonborn DLC's weapon are the only two in the game that act mildly different, and that's just because one shoots lasers (like a red Moonlight Greatsword oddly enough) and one has tentacles.
And the saddest thing is you can mod in all the cool looking weapons you want, download hundreds of them even. But in the end they're all going to swing and act the exact same fucking way.
When I said enemy variety I didn't necessarily mean dark souls enemies in particular. Just something to break up the monotony of bandits/draugr that plague the game's dungeons. What about reanimated giant skeletons or something? Unless I'm missing something lorewise, something like a necromancer reanimating a giant's skeleton is totally believable.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.