[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that prove graphics matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Windwakerbox.jpg (702KB, 1072x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Windwakerbox.jpg
702KB, 1072x1500px
Pic related had an abysmal reception because of graphics and art direction despite being a terrific game
>>
art style > graphics

Name another game that looks better than his own HD version
>>
>despite being a terrific game

lol
>>
>>389583272
prove me wrong
>>
>Despite being a terrific game
So, it doesn't matter, then?
>>
>>389582712
>popularity
>mattering
>ever
>>
>>389583127
>his
ESL af
>>
>>389583441

ok
>>
>>389583127
Fucking Silent Hill 2.
>>
Art direction isn't usually what people are talking about when they talk about how graphics don't matter much. It's more about graphical fidelity, like resolution and texture quality. I still play NES games and there are PS1 games I still find beautiful, but the art style is very important in gauging my interest.
>>
>>389583127
LoZ: OOT, LoZ: MM

Ninty aren't very good at this
>>
>>389583763
ok tbf they aren't HD
>>
How the hell were you supposed to know about the whole deed tri force piece quest? I happened to be told how to do it when it first came out and I still can't for the life of me figure out how you're supposed to know how to do all the steps on your own. Are there hints and shit that I just never stumbled upon?

I might be fucking up the steps from my memory, but if I recall, talk to the teacher, then you gotta do the fucking hide and seek, then you need to talk to the teacher again, leave, talk to her ANOTHER fucking time, talk to the kids AGAIN, then start giving her the pendants, then get the deed, go to the island, give it to the butler.
>>
>>389582712
I actually think the graphics are the only thing going for it. I don't get what people see in Wind Waker's bland dungeon design and yawn inducing sailing.
>>
>>389582712
Actually wouldn't TP be better proof? It's a better game than WW but not as loved because the graphics haven't aged as well.
>>
>>389585873
ree
>>
>>
>>389583441
Dungeons are boring as fuck.
>>389584501
You get the IN-credible chart in the mail and you follow it. It tells you where all the Triforce stuff is. For the one with the Private Oasis, you are expected to go to the cabana and then get shoo'd away by the butler and iirc he tells you about Mrs. Marie so you go to Windfall and she tells you about the kids and the joy pendants.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.