[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

peach captured?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: SJVcsH5.jpg (125KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [Google]
SJVcsH5.jpg
125KB, 1024x580px
i think she's captured because of the crown in the top right.
>>
>>389574524
Nasty cuck fetish shit.
>>
>>389574524
Of course she's wearing a crown. She's a princess.
>>
No she just has the capture power
>>
Nintendo really tapping into the cuckold market.
>>
>>389574524
WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE INVITE MARIO?

IS HE JUST TAUNTING HIM? DOES HE NOT REALIZE MARIO ALWAYS KICKS HIS ASS?

HOW FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>389574749
Wants Mario to watch his girlfriend get off on big, ribbed Bowser dick.
>>
>>389574603
i meant the little crown in the top right it makes it seem like possessed peach sent the letter instead of bowser and its hard to tell if she's looking at bowser or the camera. though i hope i'm wrong and this means she playable.
>>
>both mario and bowser have identical hat powers
>final boss time
>they both throw their hats at eachother
>land on eachother's head
>now have to fight mario as bowser
>>
>>389574749
i was thinking why didn't he use it on mario to get rid of him using it peach isn't going to stop mario which is his main problem.
>>
>People haven't noticed female!Cappy yet

Can't say I noticed right away either.

But I don't think that's Cappy either since his eye color is closer to red while this eyelash Cappy wannabe has its eye color closer to pink.
>>
>>389575169
the title of thread is captured peach think people notice we just can't tell if its controller or not.
>>
File: peach355.jpg (233KB, 1280x1690px) Image search: [Google]
peach355.jpg
233KB, 1280x1690px
>>
>>389575316
hehe this reminds nintendo accident used fan art from for the fan metroid remake.
>>
>>389574524
So those were eyes on the crown
>>
>>389575607
maybe? bowser probably gave it to her not releasing its like cappy. maybe it'll help her out but i have a feel its controlling her especially because of the attitude change.
>>
>>389575957
He probably gave it to her knowing full well it's like Cappy. That's likely the entire starting point for the plot, Bowser had a crown that can possess Peach and make her marry him.
>>
>>389576368

But hold on a min, isn't Peach defiant of the wedding at first? One begins to wonder when exactly she put it on in the first place or the point where this femmeCappy started to take over.

Maybe in the screenshot where she's already wearing the wedding dress, but has her back turned on us is the point where this entity has started or has been already controlling her for a while.
>>
>>389576837
that's what i'm thinking it's the attitude change that makes me think she's possessed. mario attitude is the same with cappy but why didn't the femcap just start controller her from the start? in one of the new donk levels you can see her call for help so why doesn't the cap just controller her all the time from the beginning
>>
>>389574524

>Cappy and Mario need to save Female Cappy and Peach from Bad Cappy and Bowser
>>
>>389577548
if that's the case i hope she's playable if not then ehh. i guess it's just a reason for cappy to help mario.
>>
It's not farfetch'd to think that there are Hat versions of Hero, Princess and Villain

We already speculated that Bowser himself also has a hat that will continue the gimmick

So while they were at it they decided to have Peach have a damsel hat as well
>>
>>389574524

I just noticed that Bowser's harstyle under the hat is literally from that 3DS commercial Hipster design

>Putting a hat over a hair style that needs gel

THE FUCK
>>
>>389574524
but who's capturing her? bowser is right next to her
besides she obviously has a disgusted look
>>
File: peach.png (922KB, 1268x1512px) Image search: [Google]
peach.png
922KB, 1268x1512px
>>389575316

*fixed
>>
>>389577910
true but as i said the attitude changed and the crown stamp. it's seems like there is one hero hat and 2 villain ones. if the cap that peach has isn't a villain one then they would bowser give it to her since it just help escape or something unless he didn't know about the crown being like cappy.
>>
>>389578210
one of his minions. >>389578661
you can't force the cap control someone. so it has to be a baddy cap or else it'll just help peach defeating the purpose of giving her a cap.
>>
>>389574524
I really hope the finale of the game is Mario possessing Bowser to save Peach from a burning castle of something.

That would be badass.
>>
>>389579184
i don't see why he'd need bowser for that.
>>
>>389574524
I-I dig his new hairstyle
>>
FemCappy is probably Cappy's gf, which is why Cappy is helping Mario rescue them from Bowser.
>>
>>389580562
i hope there's more to it than that and she helps peach escape or something. no point in adding 2 damsels.
>>
her amiibo doesn't have one so it's more likely its a villain cap.
>>
>>389574879
Holy shit, actually nifty idea
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.