[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your country represented in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
How is your country represented in vidya?
>>
>>
>>389574609
Why do French love sucking someone's dick so much?
>>
>>389574472
It isn't
Thank god
>>
>>389574609
Why all of them look like nu-males?
>>
>>389574472
>Italy
Extremely well represented, never truly in a negative light.

One thing I don't understand, if Mario and Wario and all of them are Italian, is there literally an Italian peninsula dangling off the coast of the Mushroom Kingdom?
Is the Mushroom Kingdom in the same universe as France, China, Germany too?
Does this mean that for example Daisy could have been born in California?
That there could literally be an embassy of Italy in the Mushroom Kingdom, with diplomats issued from the Farnesina?
Or is Mario from a fictional "Pastalandia" of some sort that happens to have the same accent but is located in Mario's fictional world?
Are there other citizens of fictional Pastalandia ever shown? Il Palmissimo maybe?
>>
>>389575896
shut up spaghetti
>>
>>389574472
I can only remember like handful of times anything Finnish has come up in a game. And one of them is to make a place sound exotic for no real reason.
>>
>>389576195
what games are set in Funland? besides average fps number 53
>>
>>389575717
Because "nu-male" isn't a real thing. It's literally low-T kids trying to make people who can actually grow them insecure about having beards
>>
>austria
It isn't.
>>
the bad guys

I'm fine with it
>>
>>389576909
>es hora
estas medio pendejo, van a borrar el thread en 10 minutos
>>
>>389576393
You tell me. I can't think of any proper games what actually takes place in Finland.
>>
>>389574472
NANOMACHINES, SON.
>>
>>389576909
>>389577043
gracias a vosotros a los españoles nos ven como mexicanos
que os jodan
>>
>>389577472
I'm sorry no one cares por you, spain.
You're completely irrelevant.
>>
>>389577657
>sudacalandia is more relevant
thanks for the chuckle
>>
>>389574472
>britbong
off the top of my head, there's The Getaway and liquid snake
you can also murder us in AC3
>>
>>389577472
aqui los vemos como moros
>>
>>389577849
It is next to the US, of course is more relevant than a poor yurop country.
>>
>>389576909
>not saturday
>not night

Mierda negro, what are you doing?
>>
>>389576909
>Que están jugando
>Not "A que están jugando"
Sudacas get out
>>
>>389576183
Fuck off.
>>
>>389575717
its a nu game
>>
>>389574472
As Nazis.
>>
>>389575717
>unkempt homeless beard
>numale
What
>>
>>389578549
unironically that's the hipster look in every chic city neighborhood

anyways who cares
>>
>>
>>389578070
Isn't the new Lara Croft a Brit too?
>>
>>389578070

>Murder us in AC3

The entire point of the game is that it's not fully American, it takes both sides, especially the washington DLC
>>
>>389579767
Indeed, exactly like the old Lara Croft was surprisingly enough
>>
>Dutch
Usually if someone needs an exotic developed country, like, "he's a wealthy Dutch businessman." Other than that, no one really gives a fuck about us.
>>
>>389574472
The only games i remember doing the land of many hues (more known as Brazil) some justice were the civ series (bonus points for including the pracinhas as their unique unit in civ 5) and driver 2's 'rio de janeiro' level.

That and some cool stuff like sean and laura from street fighter and sam jetstream from MGR. There were some other cool brazilian characters (like a brazilian ninja whose 'ultimate weapon' was excalibur still stuck on the stone, from an rpg. sadly i forgot the name of the game and the character) out there but i can't remember their names/games.

the rest is either nonsensical garbage like ass creed's level in brazil was, or another goddamn level set in the slums.
>>
>>389580017
Never actually played any of the old games. That's cool to hear though that they stuck to her roots. The reboot would have been the best opportunity to change her nationality.
>>
File: Cordopia.gif (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Cordopia.gif
10KB, 256x192px
Technically speaking the entire boogaloo in Ace Attorney investigations with Allebahst and Babahl was more or less Israel vs Palestine

Alba being Palestine and Paelleno being the happy merchant
>>
>>389577472
Don't you have some mudslimes to worry about?
>>
https://youtu.be/trmPZScztok
>>
>>389574472
It's not really.
t. Australia.
>>
wheres my mexibros at?
>>
>>389574472
Texas was a country at one point. RDR is a cool game. So cool I guess? Although currently it's more like Subnautica.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.