[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy supposed to be Deadpool? Everything he says is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1504778185334.jpg (62KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504778185334.jpg
62KB, 1200x800px
Is this guy supposed to be Deadpool? Everything he says is a quip. His whole language and vocabulary are nothing but quips.
>>
actually i think he's supposed to be duke nukem
>>
I really hate that he exists. I actually despise every line of dialogue in Destiny.

Shame because I could easily waste 50 hours in PvE.
>>
>>389572646
he's so out of place too
Destiny is this boring monotonous shitfest that puts you to sleep and this guy is all quirky and "funny"
>>
>Starring Nathan Fillion as Nathan Fillion
>>
Flanderization. I didn't mind Cayde at first but he got progressively more and more annoying. I don't know who the Destiny writers are but the writing quality of game compared to the Grimoire cards is appalling.
>>
>>389572646
>Robot is the most emotional and funky quirky character in the game
I hate this meme
>>
>>389572646
>Is this guy supposed to be Deadpool? Everything he says is a quip.

it's a popular persona-type to play/act that the masses like at the moment.Thank recent marvel superhero movies for popularizing the trend. Low hanging fruit type of stuff to make a character likeable.
>>
I really don't mind these kinds of quips, but it shouldn't comprise the entirety of a character's dialogue.
>>
I love Nathan Fillion but he needs a good script. This is not a good script.
>>
>>389573308
Howdy pardner!
>>
>Deadpool

More like any male superhero written by Joss Whedon
>>
>>389573864
I enjoyed it of course this is another one of those /v/ hates something that is good threads.
>>
He's the reason I won't buy the game. I don't mind the occasional quip or funny lines, but this dude has nothing but that. It quickly gets boring and frustrating.
>>
The ad with "SAVE THE PUPPIES XDDD" was enough to turn me off from this game.
>>
There is such a thing as too much.

If he was a light hearted character that threw in a few quips every so often build was still serious about the situation then it'd be fine.

But I'm sure this guy could watch a small child bleeding out and make a joke about it
>>
>>389572646
It's for all the Witty Banter xD™ like people here on /v/ seem to enjoy.

Just juvenile lack of maturity and emotional intelligence is all.
>>
>he doesn't like witty banter
lmao stupid brainlets
>>
>>389572646
cringe
>>
File: 1487553199362.jpg (625KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487553199362.jpg
625KB, 1024x768px
>>389573627
It's a quick way of making a character "fun" without needing to give them any driving motivations or personality beyond that. The problem is that these characters become wholly reactive and dependent on everyone else around them to give them material to make remarks on.

If you put Cayde, Deadpool, and Tony Stark in a room together, they would have absolutely nothing to talk about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.