[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of MGS1, it was revealed that Liquid actually did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2504459-liquid.png (102KB, 163x427px) Image search: [Google]
2504459-liquid.png
102KB, 163x427px
At the end of MGS1, it was revealed that Liquid actually did inherit Big Boss' dominant genes. So shouldn't that mean he should resemble Big Boss more than Solid?
>>
because a name means nothing on the battlefield, anon
>>
>>389564581

because technically wasn't MGS3 supposed to be the last desu
>>
>>389564581
They actually all look the same because they're clones.
>>
>>389564581
Kojima's idea of genetics was a bit funky at the time. If they were really altered to have only recessive or only dominant genes, then neither should have really look like Big Boss.
>>
And V revealed that it doesn't matter in the end.
>>
>>389564581
Ocelot doesn't say he got the dominant geebs, he said he got the best ones
Liquid was told recessive genes were shit while the patriots actually thought they were the best
>>
I thought they were the exact same genetically except for the "soldier genes".
>>
>>389566437
If they have some genes different then they are not genetically the same, unless scientists found a way to switch which genes will actually be in control, ie. same genotype, different phenotype.
In fact the whole talk about genes in MGS1 is so full of holes one should just take it as is and not think about the logic behind it.
>>
>>389564581
They're supposed to look the same except for the hair color, in MGS1 Meryl mentions you look the same, and in the briefing tapes snake mentions they have the same face.
>>
>>389564581
It's kojima being a retard who didn't pass 7th grade biology.

Genes don't work that way, but the message is that you aren't defined by your genes, even if solid isn't the most like the best soldier, he is still better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.