[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
What am I in for?
>>
>>389562202
A game
>>
A shitty overrated game that aged very poorly.

I guess the soundtrack is pretty neat, though.
>>
>>389562202
A game that's probably amazing if you played it years ago, but aged fucking horribly it's so difficult to get into.
>>
Trash gameplay
>>
>>389562202
Don't forget to max out Swimming, OP.
>>
>>389562202
Quality voice acting.
>>
The final level is super hard if you don't have swimming maxed out, it's a race against sharks
>>
>>389562202
Don't take the GEP gun, its a scam. Get the crossbow.
>>
>>389564680
Take the GEP gun, because a non-lethal takedown is always the most silent takedown.
>>
Prodding with the prod.
>>
While the first level is very close to the rest of the game getting your skills leveled up, getting immersed and learning the internal rules of the game makes hte game a lot better over the course of the game. At frist I thought it was mediocre and only pressed on because I wanted to know for sure I wasnt getting memed. Around the level you break into the port to board a ship it clicked for me. I dont know why, I know its a stupid excuse to say a game gets good 2/3 in, but after that it was really fun and I immediately replayed it and it was fun the whole way through. The amount of routes, extra flags allowing for different playstyles and such is just great.
If you give up early I dont blame you, if you played through it all and wasnt impressed I dont blame you either. Just know that if you give it time it might become one of your all time favorites
>>
Downloading GMDX first and ignoring purityfags.
>>
>>389562202

Shitty AI, janky animations, great game.
>>
>>389562202

Turning into Alex jones
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.