[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get this game just for her. Is it worth the cost of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

I want to get this game just for her. Is it worth the cost of a Switch and the game? Also, I've never played a Zelda game before.
>>
File: instrument ass1.gif (307KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
instrument ass1.gif
307KB, 600x400px
>buying a switch for a game that's easily emulatable
>>
>>389561883
>buying Ubisoft's Zelda literally ever
OP you're a faggot
>>
Completely worth it my dude.
>>
>>389561995
That ass is the greatest marketing tool ever.
>>
>>389561883
Don't be that kind of a retard please
>>
File: 1504458394095.jpg (120KB, 850x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1504458394095.jpg
120KB, 850x1144px
How long did it take Zelda to wash away the 100 year old stink from her butt?
>>
File: 1487277313459.png (506KB, 800x866px) Image search: [Google]
1487277313459.png
506KB, 800x866px
>>389561883
>is it worth the cost of a switch
hell no! just watch all the cutscenes with her online.
youll get bored of it after your first (((dungeon))) and move on to something else
>ive never played a zelda game before
good cuz its only a Zelda game in title only. go play Ocarina or Majoras Mask instead to get a better understanding of the franchise
>>
>>389562836
Isn't this like mega universally acclaimed?
>>
Why is this fucking game so fucking foggy? Like did they think it would look good? It's eye raping.
Every picture i see of this shit looks like it was passed through a gray/fuck me up filter.
>>
>>389563487
>Nintendo
>first mainline game in a beloved franchise in years
>Nostalgia Glasses
>americucks literally always suck nintendo's dick every time they can
>open world memes
and here you are, the recipe for an overrated piece of crap
>>
>>389563487
Yeah, it's good. Don't listen to /v/ contrarians. If you've never played a Zelda game before this is probably the best one to play since it's similar to other open world games but with a Zelda twist.
>>
File: 1504486014677.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504486014677.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
BOTW is one of the best games ever. It's up there with Bloodborne, Halo 3 and Rainbow Six as the ultimate games.
Buy that shit.
>>
>>389561995
this

been playing the game for about 20 hours now on a pc with a 3 year old i5 and 8gb ram and its a surprisingly good experience
>>
So, full disclosure, I walked into this game (earlier this year) with the expectation/prediction that it would be the greatest game ever made.

It lived up to this until about half way into the game.

After reflecting on it for some time, I have come to consider the game a flawed masterpiece. The things that go right, go so right it feels like every game that comes after it needs to take it into account, otherwise it will feel "cheap". The things that go wrong aren't damning, but they are very noticeable.

The divine beast were great. They were great because it seemed like they were going to be an addition to full dungeons. When I did the first divine beast, it blew me away. I thought "this is like a medium dungeon." And it seemed clear to me that this was the new scheme: shrines were short, bite-sized dungeons. DB were the medium more intricate puzzle box dungeons. And then full dungeons would be the big ones that test your skills or items like the old zelda games. When those full dungeons never showed up, it somehow made the DB feel underwhelming.

I also had the expectation of radical variety in the DB. When you did the first one, it was so unique. Just from what you had seen, it felt like it was going to make up for not being a real dungeon by having every DB be so totally different you couldn't recognize them. The moment you do a second DB, you realize all 4 are going to follow the same pattern. Lame quest to open it, vehicle/high speed segment to get in, puzzle room, easy boss, done.

This wasn't helped that we did get a traditional zelda dungeon in hyrule castle, and it was fuckin amazing.

The weapon degradation thing also sucked. It was amazing at first, but once you ended up finding the locations of the best items and just warped there to restock, it stopped being a question of maximizing your efficiency with limited items, and just became a chore. Same with the food: once you just can make 50 hearty items anytime you want, you are essentially invincible.
>>
>>389563487
There's s little phenomenon called overrated. Which is what this game is. Only normies enjoy this game which is all i ever here them discuss in public which is a giant red flag. If they released a true Zelda today absolutely no one would be taking about it. Which they did for the 3DS and which exactly happened.
>>
>>389561883
Just emulate BOTW, unless you're poor. I hope you have a decent PC anon. You're not a poorfag are you?
>>
File: 1487496816424.jpg (57KB, 722x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487496816424.jpg
57KB, 722x422px
>too poor for a switch
>too poor for a fullprice game
>wait months
>cemu patch comes out
>can finally emulate at 25-60fps
>figure i'll play it for an hour or two and then put it down
>six hours later i'm almost late for an appointment
>get home and play it for another six hours
>"ubisoft towers" are actually halfway interesting to traverse and are rare enough that they reveal massive areas rather than 9 square acres of land
>it's "skyrim" because people with less than no taste see an openworld game with sword combat and horses and assume it's a ripoff of le epin rpg of the decade
>combat is fucking awesome
>NPCs are well-written and fleshed-out
>sidequests are as good as or better than the main questline
>weapon durability keeps you on your toes because you can't rely on one weapon to carry you through the game

10/10 music kinda sucks i'll probably buy it on switch when i get one
>>
>>389564578
I own a Mac :(
>>
>>389564427
After that point, I suspected that there would eventually be a mechanic that let you craft weapons into be permanent. The first time I found a fairy, I was like "Oh yah, this will be obvious how it works". Oh you want to make a permanent thunder spear? Just gotta bring the right mats. Since restocking was easy, just a chore, it made obvious sense. But this never happened.

The game has these moments where you just don't understand how it can be so amazing. But when you get to a certain point, a lot of the majesty was due to you expecting *more* in the future. Once you realize "oh this is it", it can really sour the whole experience.

Not to mention the story. I expected more from the cut scenes. But you get very little reward at the end for having gotten them all.
>>
File: heretheycome.png (481KB, 615x387px) Image search: [Google]
heretheycome.png
481KB, 615x387px
>>389564703
LETS GET THIS STARTED

>macfag
>>
>>389564703
cant you like... VM a windows or something ?
>>
File: 1362710901569.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1362710901569.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>>389564951
>emulating a console on an emulated operating system on a mac's hardware
>>
>>389564951
My budget is kinda tight. Gotta pay 5000dollars for tuition. Not to mention that my Mac screen is broken and costs 400 to fix. It would be cheaper to get a new screen than a new laptop. Make no mistake, I hate my Mac. The next laptop I get will be a Windows. I just hated the Windows 7 design so much and that's what made me get a Mac.
>>
>>389564703
Be more specific.

>>389564778
Apple makes the best laptops.
>>
>>389565137
>I hate my Mac
what major are you?
>>
File: odyssey globe.gif (4MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
odyssey globe.gif
4MB, 600x337px
>>389561883
>buying a game you can emulate with better results
Buy a Switch for Odyssey if you really want one
>>
>>389565220
Economics
>>
You guys are missing the point of this thread, OP wants to know if Zelda and her ass are worth getting this game and getting into the series. I say yes.
>>
>>389565137

>I just hated the Windows 7 design so much and that's what made me get a Mac and not just use GNU-Linux
>>
>>389565137
Install gentoo.
>>
>>389561883
get the game on wii u, so that when you're done playing it (which you will be, the game only has the illusion of depth and offers little in lategame other than wandering aimlessly for hours, if that's your thing), you can mod the wii u with homebrew and haxchi and have tons of emulators, pirated games, backwards compatibility with Wii AND gamecube, modded MK8 and Smash4, etc etc etc.

or get a Switch because it can go outside and that's about it.
>>
>>389563487
>universally acclaimed

Just like Nintendo is universally acclaimed despite always selling less than the other consoles? Please, Nintendo fans live in their own world.
>>
>>389562417
japan's gotten sweet on asses in the last couple years. I remember Project X Zone 2 used ass-shots for all the female special move cut-ins.

also the girl in ARMS, twintelle
>>
>>389565137
Upgrade to Windows 10 then you moron
>>
>>389565958
No need for hostility
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.