[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONEY PLAYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: ONEY PLAYS.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ONEY PLAYS.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
ONEY PLAYS
>>
>animator turns into let's player to hook more of his teen demographic
what an original career move
>>
>>389555579
My name Motifa
>>
>>389555718
Egoraptor just let other people have fun okay we get it
>>
>>389555718
At least he's yet to turn it professional its pretty clear he does it for a laugh with his friends and do their own thing uncontrolled by fans
>>
>>389555718
I blame Arin aka Egoraptor who popularized the animator to gamer move.

Outside of small things, when the fuck was the last time Arin or Oney for that matter make any big animated YouTube video, iT fucking sickens me
>>
>>389555579
lol le funny face
>>
>>389555579
MUEEEEE WITH FRIENDS
>>
>>389555579
unsubbed like two weeks ago
Mick is the most unfunny tryhard faggot in the world, he deserves no platform and no encouragement
>>
Are you guys autistic 12 year olds?
>>
Is a clone a perfect copy?
>>
Motifa killed the channel
Last good video was LotR
>>
>>389556326
Yes.
>>
File: sir delet this.jpg (94KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
sir delet this.jpg
94KB, 864x960px
>>389555579
>e-celebs
>>
>>389556283
i stopped watching after crash. watching 10 mins in a playlist of that shit really gets fucking annoying as background noise.
>hey chris (insert hypothetical)
>insert rhyming gibberish and they laugh at it somehow
>LOUD NOISES UHG I HATE THIS GAME
>i'm a huge furry faggot that guys hot
>>
I love these flash game episodes
>>
>>389555579
I like it because it makes me feel like i have friends
>>
DO THE HOMER SHAKE
>>
>>389556964
I like it because it reminds me of friends.
>>
>>389556625
>star wars twitter meme
>>
>>389555718
So, it's zero work. They just play video games neither good or bad, talk, have some guy edit the videos and voila. Play a game for 2 hours, that can be split up into many 11 minute videos. Free money.
>>
>>389555718
More like
>animator turns into let's player after his "career" as an animator flopped
>>
>>389556789
>Get free money doing the same thing over and over
To be truthful I would do the same shit.
>>
>>389555882
Oney is working on Hellbenders with PsychicPebble.
>>
>>389555882
>Blame Arin
How about blame Youtube for fucking ad revenue for people who don't post longform content? Arin would STILL be fucking animating today if it wasn't for the fact that he makes fuckall money from it
>>
>>389555882
>make any big animated YouTube video,
Youtube is a fucking terrible platform for it, that's why Zach and Chris tried to make a fucking show.

It's clear that if Chris does any animation/ music work he'd want to to go to a professional medium and not shitty ass Game grumps supporting shittube.
>>
File: 1472792841426.png (585KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1472792841426.png
585KB, 569x802px
My problem with Oneyplays now is the weird contradiction in their new videos of "Hey, we're above this let's play bullshit and do it for the giggles" and "BUY OUR SHIRTS THEY'LL BE GONE SOON BUY THEM RIGHT NOW"

Yes, I get it. These channels are a business and these guys are making money. But the whole shtick was that they were almost a satire on the whole Let's Play scene that everyone was doing. Now it feels more formulaic and robotic in the way videos are presented and uploaded. It's hard to keep that suspension of disbelief that the old videos had that they weren't in it for the money but just to be goofs.

Which, I mean, who gives a fuck. It's all dumb videos for laughs that are meant to just have on in the background or for fun. Or to shitpost on /v/ about not liking Let's Plays
>>
>>389557240
No he's not, they haven't spoken to each other in almost a year and don't follow each other on social media. Zach is too busy sucking Justin Roiland's dick to get his shitty cartoon with Gremblo on Adult Swim and Oney's too busy hanging with DingDong and Julian; while they seem like nice guys they're not doing the whole animation thing any favors
>>
You'd have to be underage to watch this shit.
>>
I wonder what happened Harry Portridge
>>
>>389557439
>No he's not
The fucking episode leaked and PsychicPebble made a reddit post about it you retard.
>>
>>389557257
Why wouldn't YouTube change how that works to keep people on their site longer..? Animators really expect to make the most money on YouTube for making 15 second cartoons?
>>
I dropped this when the furfag with the rabbit as his "character" started whining about his difficult life as a let's player. First, he criticised them for being money whores, then became one, and now whines how tough his life is playing video games for money, AND he's a furfag. I can't watch someone that odious
>>
>>389557413
It's just like how /v/ boasts about being above reddit while being twice the memeing faggots.
>>
>>389557537
You mean the 95% storyboard that hasn't been worked on in over a year? Zach stated that they finished their work on it and sent it to a company they hired that has been shipping it around to all sorts of websites and television channels trying to see if anybody's interested, and that it was "out of his hands" and that was the last bit of work he did. Two years later the show still hasn't picked up and Zach is working on a new show with Roiland without Chris' help. Newsflash retard, they're not working with each other anymore
>>
File: 1395790326451.jpg (44KB, 264x245px) Image search: [Google]
1395790326451.jpg
44KB, 264x245px
>Ony and co will never play the whole Negotiator series
>>
>>389555718
At least Chris hasn't completely and utterly sold out like Arin did.
>>
>>389557413
After each month goes by I feel that they're getting worse and turning into general let's players
>>
HOOOOOOooooOOOOOOH
>>
>>389557485
Partridge is totally obsessed with taking no shortcuts in any of his work, and has started doing commission portraits and stills and things like that to survive. It's nice to see somebody who's committed, but Starbarians Episode 2 is now two and a half years old, with Starbarians 1 being 5 years old
>>
>10 min uploads
annnnnnnnnnnnnd dropped. fucking tools
>>
>>389556326
Gen Z ironic weebs
>>
>>389555882
RubberRoss made a pretty good video about how YouTube fucking sucks for independent animators.
>>
>>389557872
He's talented af. How come no network has picked him up?

I could see Starbarians being on adult swim?
>>
>>389557629
yeah,why not?
they put a month of work or more into one 1-3 min video and poodipoo makes more money with one video he made in 20 mins maybe 25 with a little editing
>>
>>389555718
Can you blame them? YT completely fucked animators with their new algorithm, why work months for a short animation that wil may or may not be seen by millions when you can upload a video of you playing games while chilling out with your friends every day?
>>
>>389557772
>You mean the 95% storyboard that hasn't been worked on in over a year?
No I mean the unfinished animation that Zach commented on in fucking July, dipshit.

https://np.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6nls97/hellbenders_leaked_demo_pilot_by_oneyng_and/dkbc6y3/
>>
is dingdong gay
>>
>>389558038
Yes
>>
>>389557629

It was because of Reaction Girls. YouTube noticed those videos would get hundreds of thousands of hits but most viewers would drop the video after less than a minute.

The change made the effort to payoff of making a good animation just not worth it unless you got something that went as viral as like Racist Mario.
>>
>make a shitty pilot episode a year ago
>did nothing but make let's plays since
>still proudly call yourself an animator and not a let's player
>>
Why does Dingdong feel the need to cry about getting money from Youtube lets plays but gladly accepts money from Patreon for something people can't even enjoy yet?
>>
>>389558002
That's what I'm talking about numbnuts
>"chris and i always worked on hellbenders"
>worked
Actually fucking read his comment next time, they are not working with each other, not following one another on Twitter, take the fucking hint
>>
>>389558531
>Why is DingDong such an insufferable faggot all the time?
This is what you meant to ask, right anon?
>>
>>389558000
because you like making animations
>>
File: 7534987534875.png (92KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
7534987534875.png
92KB, 200x235px
What series is this guy gonna ruin next?
>>
>>389558976
But you can't continue to make animations if you are homeless. It costs thousands to make animations you twit.
>>
who IS ding dong?
>>
>>389559669
making shitty newgrounds animations does not cost you thousands, it just takes a bit of work ethic - people have been doing it in their spare time for quite a while
>>
>>389559669
get big flipbook and flip the pages really fast
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.