[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If LA Noire sells well on Switch, does that give us a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (229KB, 640x480px)
image.jpg
229KB, 640x480px
If LA Noire sells well on Switch, does that give us a better chance of seeing GTA VI (or a port of V) on it?
>>
>>389552459
Ahahahah.
>>
They would have to downgrade it heavily so no.
>>
>>389552615
They have some experience in the field.
Old ports/remakes on handhelds have done pretty well in the past.
It will definitely have to be downgraded but it might not be such a nightmare.
>>
>gta5 on switch
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>389552459
>its another ~5-6 year old game gets remastered unnecessarily episode
Why don't Rockstar just get on with RDR2 and Agent rather than pumping out remasters?
>>
adults don't own a switch
>>
>>389553259
>Agent
Wasn't that supposed to come out for the PS3 and 360?
>>
>>389552459
Are you actually fucking retarded? Comparing LA Noire with GTA? GTA will never run on Nintendo hardware.
>>
>>389552459
GTA V can barely run on the other consoles, let alone the Switch
>>
>>389553318
Who do you think have the money to buy a switch outside of the holiday season?
>>
>>389553079
You're talking about the "Stories" games for the PSP?
I don't think the gap between PS2 and PSP was as big as the one between 360 and PS4.

I would imagine porting a PS4 game to Switch would be much more challenging.
>>
I fucking hate bing bing wahoo and all the manchildren fans but you know I am graetful that Chinatown wars was a thing so I hope swotch has chinatown wars 2
>>
>>389552459
If it can run on 360, it can run on Switch. It's just that Rockstar doesn't want to.
>>
>>389552615
>GTA 5 runs on the PS3/Xbox360
>WiiU is more powerful than those
>Switch is more powerful than the WiiU
>>
File: IMG_2191.png (95KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.png
95KB, 300x280px
>>389552459
But can Nintendo children hear words like "fuck" and remain conscious? I'm worried for the health of our little wahoo brothers that's all
>>
File: 2009.png (152KB, 1442x989px) Image search: [Google]
2009.png
152KB, 1442x989px
>>389553869
It was a PS3 exclusive but Sony cucked out; instead of pressuring Rockstar to make it, they've settled for marketing deals on GTAV and RDR2.
>>
>>389554559
Adults
They buy it for their kids
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.