[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: free gaem.png (470KB, 620x542px) Image search: [Google]
free gaem.png
470KB, 620x542px
This isn't advertisement as I gain nothing from spreading this. I just thought I'd share this with my brothers and sisters on /v/.
More players = more fun.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/368420/announcements/detail/1452830226782492235
>>
Bump for free game!
>>
>>389552345
Thanks OP, I liked chivalry
>>
Cool, I dont' like chivalry as much as Mount n Blade, but the magic in this looks pretty awesome. Also not enough medieval arab games.
>>
>>389552476
>>389552549
>>389552635
You guys must be either joking or blatantly advertising because this game is fucking abysmal. I mean, sure it's free, but if someone comes up to you and offers you a pile of shit for free, you don't have to take it. Seriously terrible game lads.
>>
I downloaded it last night. I like Chivalry but the skill ceiling is insane and after 40 hours I'm still terrible, it feels like the regular players have mastered the game so much that they can only be challenged by their own.
I hope it isn't that bad with this one.
>>
>>389552826
>regular players
yes all 7 of them
>>
Not even the old Chivalry vets like this game. Do what the rest of us are doing and just wait for Mordhau.
>>
>>389552824
>>389552826
Thats why we flood it with new players. Skill only takes you so far.
>>
>>389552910
Or, yknow, have fun playing a game in the meantime.
>>
>>389553027

>Or, yknow, have fun playing a game in the meantime.

Alpha is out for Mordhau next week.
>>
>>389552345
In my library for the sake of it, will never play.
>>
>>389552942
>we
There is no "we"
This game had 2 avg players before beciming free
>>
>>389553086
>alpha builds
>fun
minecraft doesn't count

alpha builds are supposed to be buggy and broken releases that you playtest to fix via feedback to the dev

beta builds are the fine polish part where you work out the small kinks until you have a game ready to launch

any thing else is a demo

this shit triggers me to no end about modern gaming
>>
>dropped from 40k to 10k players in 5 hours
http://steamcharts.com/app/368420
>>
>>389553597

>alpha builds are supposed to be buggy and broken releases that you playtest to fix via feedback to the dev

I mean, no fucking shit. But, as long as the core combat system is in, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>389553679
I dont think that's a good sign.
>>
I'm getting it. Got some buddies I'll stream it with. We drink
>>
It's fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.