[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play this? How was it? Worth a shot on a sale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Anyone play this?

How was it? Worth a shot on a sale?
>>
>>389551090
it sucks, don't buy it.
>>
>>389551090
is it like dark souls?
>>
>>389551090
its good, buy it.
>>
>>389551090
It's average. Buy it and then refund it.
>>
>>389551090

what game is maxresdefault?
>>
>>389551346
It's a max payne spin off
>>
>>389551090
It's good if you like Berserk. Nice grapics and combat animations, especially the Berserk Armor. Much better than 2016-17 anime.
>>
>>389551090
Best Musou yet.

Playing Guts is fantastic.
>>
>>389551090
A shit ton or 90% of the cutscenes are directly ripped out of the anime which I didn't know but eventually it grew on me. I'd say it's pretty good if you like Berserk. Give it a shot.
>>
Is it just me who thinks the new show isn't that bad?

People seem to really hate it, and yeah, there's a lot of stuff wrong with it like the lack of good facial animations and stuff, but I still found the action to be pretty entertaining. Every video on youtube I see is people meming about "CLANG" but I think it sounds good. I enjoy it.

Is there any other anime/show/game like berserk? I love medievil settings and fantasy and shit.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (71KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
71KB, 800x549px
WHO WOULD WIN!?
>>
>>389551090
If you like Berserk, it's pretty good.

Millennial Falcon was better though.
>>
>>389551784
>Much better than 2016-17 anime
Thats not saying much.
>>
>>389551090
man, why they don't make another game like the dreamcast one?
>>
>>389552527
You never consumed any other Berserk media besides the anime have you? Hell even if that was your first taste of Berserk, how the fuck did you find any of that acceptable?
Either way, you might like Vagabond or Claymore
>>
>>389554043
I've read the manga, watched the old anime, and watched some playthrough videos of some of the older games (not the entire game though).

The new anime seemed fun, and has some pretty cool moments, like when guts splits the demon girl who stabs him in half.

Cool scenes are like are awesome.
>>
>>389554043
Although my experience with the new show is mainly with just dozens of long clips on youtube, so I'm not a good person to compare really.
>>
>>389551090
It's ok I guess but I got bored with it very fast but there's only a few musou games that I genuinely liked from start to end so take that as you will.

>>389553997
They did on PS2.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.