[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did M$ mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Sea of theives PUBG.jpg (106KB, 817x683px) Image search: [Google]
Sea of theives PUBG.jpg
106KB, 817x683px
>>
It pretty much explains itself clearly. Are you retarded?
>>
>>389542963
hey kid, wanna buy some water? *opens trenchcoat* *water pours out onto the ground*
>>
>There are games like Destiny that really get auto-aim and controllers in an FPS feeling good. And I think that with Microsoft’s help it’s really going to get it feeling like a good shooter on console. We want to give the same experience. We want to PC and Xbox to be identical in terms of the experience you have playing the game.

>And another thing is, I was at the Microsoft event last night talking to the Sea of Thieves guys. They said they loved the game, they play it a lot, but, ‘Oh, you’re water.’ I mean, our water is not very good, but Rare has great water tech. They said, ‘We should share some knowledge.’ That’s a great thing about being part of a network of studios. We can get that water tech, essentially for free, and we can share stuff with them. That’s just invaluable, because their water is great. Having that would really finish off our world nicely.
>>
It means it's exclusive to Xbox now. Smh I wanted to play this on ps4 it looks like a really good game from what I've seen.
>>
>>389543091
It's not. They have probably shared stuff.
>>
>>389542963
>haha hello my (very valuable) friend here let me share my stuff with you
>i have lots of gifts for you hehe :)
>i am a very nice company and we're best buds right :)
>btw the xbox is a very nice console for exclusives if you wanna make another game, just saying my beautiful friend nudge nudge wink
>>
>>389543025
y-you too
>>
>>389543089
>You're water
>>
Never ever sony ponies.
>>
File: 1494111339171.png (56KB, 633x874px) Image search: [Google]
1494111339171.png
56KB, 633x874px
>Xbox version will have keyboard and mouse support
>PUBG on Xbox will have cross play with PCbros
>PUBG on Xbox One X will run better than on 99% of PC's

Xbox is the new master race, get over it /v/
>>
>>389544565
>http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-09-06-pubg-if-we-play-our-cards-right-maybe-we-can-get-to-league-of-legends-level-of-users
>Microsoft is sending over a bunch of staff to both Bluehole in Korea and utilizing their staff in Spain to help port the game while the main team keeps working on the PC version.
>Microsoft is also helping them with security and anti-cheat design for the PC version.
>Microsoft is aiding them in designing the controller feel (button mappings, auto-aim, etc) for the game, utilizing their experience in developing console shooters.
>They also get to share in a lot of Microsoft's Unreal Engine 4 technology extensions. For example, they're considering putting Rare's water tech from Sea of Thieves in the game.
>When asked about a PS4 version, PlayerUnknown notes that the biggest issue there is that they're incredibly strapped for staff on the team (they're currently trying to go from 120 staff to 300, and the rest of Bluehole's staff has to still handle their other games) that they can only really handle the PC version and the Xbox version currently. As previously mentioned, Microsoft is handling a lot of the Xbox version to boot. Microsoft's early access program (Xbox Game Preview) also lets them put this out while the game is still in early access more easily.
>>
File: 1436662039892.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1436662039892.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>389544565
>'new masterrace'
>biggest exclusive*** is literally PC Early Access scraps

oh dear
>>
It means that despite the absolute shitshow MS is doing, they're actually not retarded. They exactly know how to please their dumb redneck and dudebro audience, and they're doing the absolute bare minimum to secure sales for the XBox One X, holy shit I still can't stop laughing at this name.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.