[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Jeff not know how to iron his fucking shirts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: jeff.jpg (77KB, 956x744px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
77KB, 956x744px
Does Jeff not know how to iron his fucking shirts?
>>
>>389536432
Most people don't iron their t-shirts you know.
>>
>>389536472
This. I can bet at least a whole lot of you don't even do your own laundry.
>>
>>389536472
do you live in a 3rd world country anon?
>>
jeffs entire image is being the nerd dev you can trust of course he doesn't iron his shirt
>>
>>389536556
only fags iron their shirts
>>
>>389536432
>his shirts
He is given those to wear for interviews anon.
>>
>>389536432
They undoubtedly just hand them to him right before promo shit, OP. That said, you'd think the wardrobe guy would just iron them beforehand.
>>
>>389537382
>>389537554
these, the entire fags in the video were wearing promo shirts including a 60yo man with a dva shirt and flatcap.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
I shit my pants sometimes and throw it into the cupboard, where no one can find them.
>>
>>389537620
>>389537554
They wear these because they constantly get them for free

When you are some computer nerd and your wardrobe consists almost entirely out of shit you get for free from work well then you are wearing that
>>
>>389537840
Have they no fashion sense? A button up shirt would be better than this.
>>
>>389537798
I also urinate in house plants and kitchen sinks whenever the opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>389536432
What gives you the impression he has to?
>>
>>389537889
They usually have no idea how to dress themselves properly + they think they have to "represent their company and their products" constantly

Look at that idiot mike morhaim and his ridiculous blizzard button shirt, the aesthetic senses of an 12 year old
>>
File: 1504599518190.jpg (88KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1504599518190.jpg
88KB, 500x282px
>>389537305
Only poorfags with no slaves think fags iror their shirts.
>>
>>389537840
They are very well paid grown adults with families. They aren't fanboys, this is their job. They don't wear this kind of rubbish for any reason other than to sell t-shirts.

Them being free has no relevance unless you're a homeless man.
>>
Who has time and motivation to iron his shirt nowadays? If I see a fag with an ironed shirt, I'm immediately assuming he still lives with his mom.
>>
>>389538702
This, only Moms or lads raised in the Army iron their shirts.
>>
my nipples poke out when my shirt is ironed straight
hahaha
>>
Jeff gives me a sociopath autist vibe.
>>
>no bacon neck

He's alright
>>
>>389538896
Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power.
>>
>>389538448
>They are very well paid grown adults with families.

So yeah, they don't have to act like desperate slaves that have to conform, they can just aford to not give a fuck about stupid and arbitrary fashion rules, which at their core are all about class power plays anyway.
>>
>>389536432
they just gave him this shirt 5 minutes before they started shooting the vid
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.