[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a 1998 interview with Famitsu, when asked why he decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: shigeru-miyamoto1.jpg (56KB, 992x604px) Image search: [Google]
shigeru-miyamoto1.jpg
56KB, 992x604px
>in a 1998 interview with Famitsu, when asked why he decided to become a video game developer, Miyamoto replied, "I felt people who liked video games were less intelligent and easier to manipulate, and that with clever marketing, they'd buy anything we made, regardless of quality"
>>
>>389536396
wtf miyoto? why would you say this about me.
>>
>>389536396
wtf i hate miyamoto even more now
>>
>>389536396
Source?
>>
File: pingu.jpg (47KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
pingu.jpg
47KB, 680x506px
fucking japs I swear

my granddad killed you once, he can do it again
>>
>>389536396
legit, he stated this in 1979 to "vietman vidya monthly" tho. That's what i heard
>>
>>389536396
>this thread
i'll give you a chance to delete it before i get mad...
>>
>>389536396
Hahahahaha!
It's a good thing, no one on this board likes games.
>>
>>389536435
>in a recent interview with game informer, Miyamoto was asked about his relationship with his many fans. "While I appreciate our fans loyalty, I've found that they lack personal hygiene and often have weight problems, so I avoid them when possible "
>>
>>389536547
>>389536396
soucre or get fucked
>>
>>389536396
>in a 2012 Iwata Asks, Shigeru Miyamoto stated "I feel that fans tend to prefer classic Paper Mario games because of their asinine stupidity and homosexuality"
Wtf I hate Miyamoto now
>>
>>389536396
>In a recent interview, Miyamoto has gone record saying "traps are gay"
What did he mean by this
>>
>>389537189
That you're gay
>>
>>389536765
>last week on David Letterman, Miyamoto was asked how he made his games to cater to his friends. He responded: "I make girls with big breasts who like them for no reason. Because all my fans are overweight, antisocial virgins who can't get girls in real life. The only affection they get from females is those on a screen which I designed. So it's actually kind of gay if you think about it."
>>
>>389536547
It's obviously a joke you cretin...
>>
>>389536547
His ass
>>
>>389536765
This is kinda funny because FGC proves this with Melee fans being requested to shower and make sure they don't smell and to also try their best to stop defecating in the public facilities at tournaments
>>
File: 1498473865297.jpg (245KB, 891x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498473865297.jpg
245KB, 891x900px
>>389537272
Fuck you nerd.
>>
>>389536396
>in an early 2015 interview with spanish IGN, when asked about having someone younger than himself as president of Nintendo, Miyamoto replied "I gave Iwata-kun HIV last year. Watch them blame it on cancer!"
>>
>in a recent IGN interview with reggie fils-aime, when asked about the Switch's disappointing sales numbers, he replied "ooga booga fug whitey muhfuggah da shit be da devil moop de doo #trayvonlootcrew
>>
File: bob hoskins mario.jpg (25KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
bob hoskins mario.jpg
25KB, 640x435px
>in a 2017 interview with Kotaku, when asked how he felt about the Nintendo audience, Miyamoto replied "Nintendo fans a bunch of gay ass faggots dat rearry need to drink breach."

Wow, how will nintendo fans ever recover?....
>>
>>389537423
In his defense, he was a nigger at the time.
>>
Anyone have Miyamoto's "you don't know what you want" Zelda quote?
>>
>in 2019 interview with Polygon, when asked about why the new mario reveals that mario is actually a trap girl, Miyamoto replied "I don't want my love for mario to be gay"
>>
>>389537538
That isn't a very outlandish thing for a Japanese to say. Everything is served the way the creator thinks it ought to be in that culture, and the recipients (traditionally) respect that.
>>
>>389537538
>in a recent interview, Miyamoto stated " while our fans tend to not know what they want, what we want has always stayed consistent. That being their parents money"
>>
File: 1461176465355.png (84KB, 973x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461176465355.png
84KB, 973x357px
>>389537538
>>
while normally i'd assume that this is meant to be a parody of /v/'s overwhelming tendency to blatantly character assassinate certain individuals for petty reasons, i don't think /v/ is that self-aware
>>
File: 1435439324186.png (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1435439324186.png
117KB, 1024x749px
The Bemis Manufacturing Company is an American manufacturing company based in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin and is best known for its toilet seat products. Bemis also manufactures plastic lawn, commercial, and indoor furniture, suction canisters, sharps containers, fluid management systems, gas caps, gauges and various contracted extrusion and injection molded plastic parts for companies such as John Deere and Whirlpool Corporation. The company is a pioneer of co-injection molding, a process in which virgin resin is injected with scrap plastic.[1] Bemis' plastic work has won a number of awards in the SPI Structural Plastics Div. design competition, particularly with the John Deere 7000 tractor, which is believed to represent the first instance of coinjection molding "to large parts where a recycled engineering material (ABS) is used in the core".
>>
>>389537646
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>389537423
>in a recent interview with reggie fils-aime with industry veteran miyamoto-san reggie teases
>"Miyamoto-san"
>hai reggie-san?
>"watashitachi wa kangz.."
>Oh sugoii
>>
>>389537589
It's true everywhere. The average person is retarded
>>
File: do not do that.png (107KB, 1090x446px) Image search: [Google]
do not do that.png
107KB, 1090x446px
>>
File: Donkey_Kong_Country_Shot_2.png (26KB, 294x224px) Image search: [Google]
Donkey_Kong_Country_Shot_2.png
26KB, 294x224px
>In a 1994 Playboy interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, they had asked why he did not like Donkey Kong Country. He replied "some gaijin cunts took my Donkey Kong, made him old as fuck, then made ANOTHER Donkey Kong. How does that make sense? Clearly the wrong side won in World War II."
wtf
>>
File: kickass.jpg (42KB, 480x575px) Image search: [Google]
kickass.jpg
42KB, 480x575px
>>389537790
Triggered
>>
>When asked what his favorite game he made was, Miyamoto replied "I don't know, I don't play them. Games are for losers who live with their mom"
How could he say that?
>>
>>389536396
>Though a CEO by profession, and a charismatic presenter otherwise, ask Shigeru Miyamoto what he does for a living, and he responds, without fail, "I drive".
>>
>>389536396
Thanks for destroying F-zero and Star Fox you degenerate
>>
>In a 2023 interview with Miyamoto at a press conference, when asked if he was going to bring back Captain Falcon for another game, he replied "Why would I make a game based off of another person's character? He's clearly the property of Sakurai-kun."

Fuck...
>>
>>389537331
The whole fgc has this issue not just smash

Competitive gamers tend to be a smelly bunch
>>
saw Shigeru Miyamoto at a gamestop in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of Zelda in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the games and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each game and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>389540669
nah its smash. I've been to a lot of street fighter tournaments where smash was a side show and the smash babbies smelled 100x worse than the rest of the nerds.
>>
>In a 2001 interview with the NHK, Miyamoto said "if you think about the recent events in America, there is a credible reason to believe the CIA brought down the Twin Towers. Jet fuel's burning temperature is measurably less than the melting point of steel"
>>
>>389537272
dont fucking joke around with the Icon of video game industry

its not funny
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.