[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does /v/ Think About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0848.jpg (36KB, 286x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
36KB, 286x349px
>>
An excellent half of the game.
>>
a textbook example on how to flush a perfectly good franchise down the shitter

>blatantly cut to set up another sequel
>single player cash shop
>main story shorter than a cod game

were it not for the side quests it would have been utter shit.
>>
>>389536298
It was okay. Felt really incomplete, some of the DLC was clearly cut from the game in order to be sold later.
>>
>>389536428
Oh I forgot to say how NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED IN THE MAIN PLOT
>>
I liked it desu.
>>
half game for full price
season pass DLC doesn't add more to the story.
it's just side mission type of shit.

they were planning on selling the other half for full price.

barely added anything new to the series (compared to HR). even though, it took them so long to make it,couldn't even finish it.

>Deus Ex Universe

SE really wanted to milk a series that barely had it's both feet on the ground.
>>
The stakes in the story weren't high/compelling enough.
London should've been a midpoint. I just wanted to fuck with the illuminati.
>>
>>389536298

It seems that /v/ really are mankind divided when it comes to this game.
>>
The only game I've ever dropped for being an unoptimized piece of shit
>>
>>389536757
>>
>>389536298
Too little too late after HR.
>>
File: 1485351802181.png (264KB, 459x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485351802181.png
264KB, 459x418px
>>389536298
Fantastic game with weird planning that cut the story short. Like they were forced to complete it faster, but since they wanted a trilogy they wanted to end 2 on a cliffhanger, but couldn't do it proper.

Fantastic game anyway.
>>
>>389536298
I got the game+season pass the other day for like twenty bucks on sale, but haven't fired it up yet
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (34KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
34KB, 375x392px
>>389536298
IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS?!

Hi! I'm Jory Caron; and this is: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!

Today, we're going to microwave OP's stupid fucking post! Will it microwave? Let's find out!

Here at Jory Caron Enterprises, safety is our #1 concern. That's why we have this aluminium shield on our door, to protect our nuts.
Because NOBODY likes roasted nuts.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this in the microwave for about 2 minutes, because that's how long OP's status took me to realise how much of a fucking autist he is.

(Microwaves OP's opinion)

WOAH! Just as I thought! OP's opinion burns amazingly!

I guess it's true what they say about shit; it really DOES light on fire!

I'm Jory Caron, and this has been: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!
>>
I'm glad it's over.
>>
>>389537109
But...
OP literally just asked for someone else's opinion on the game.
>>
>>389537210
It's just some day going around to threads posting this pasta over and over.
>>
>>389537484
You're welcome.

If the mods won't pre-kill bad threads, i will.
>>
>>389536298

The endgame stakes were lower in MD than they ever have been in a Deus Ex game. Made the whole package feel rather unimportant.
>>
>>389537527
Yeah. I saw you in the one fags dark souls thread. Shit is cancerous, keep it up.
>>
>>389536426
>cut up

There's title literally has the word divide in it :^)
>>
>>389537574
Well, it's dead now.

Will do.
>>
>>389536298

Was good up until you leave Golem City, also the ending was super shit.
>>
got really taxing toward the end. good first half. far, far worse than HR, which is a distant second to the original
>>
File: DXMD 2017-06-04 22-46-18-04.jpg (723KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DXMD 2017-06-04 22-46-18-04.jpg
723KB, 1920x1080px
>>389536298
Cons:
>mediocre and short main story
>Not enough globetrotting
>still no manual melee
>breach is shit and took away from dev time

Pros:
>good sidequests
>detailed hub with lots to discover
>good visuals
>upgraded gameplay from HR

All in all I enjoyed for exploration and sidequests enough to replay it again stortly after finishing.
>>
>40 fps on 1060
Didn't even bother playing past the tutorial on this piece of shit.
>>
>>389536298
I liked Mankind Divided more than Human Revolution honestly but both pale in comparison to the original. I really just wished they dropped Jenson after Human Revolution because he is just so boring. So boring I don't understand how so many people can quote him and want more games with him in it. What's worse was they were going to do a trilogy with him and since MD didn't do as well as they expected there will forever be this black hole in the Deus Ex timeline.

I wish these games didn't exist despite being fun and a proper sequel was made ignoring Invisible War.
>>
>>389536298
Denuvo
>>
They clearly had to do huge rewrites and butcher the game after the Paris terror attack. If you remember they postponed the game for 6 months or so after that. There clearly was a terrorism based story where you join a aug terror group against the establishment.

Look at the first trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSs5b6y-YM
>>
File: DXMD 2017-06-06 20-12-31-32.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DXMD 2017-06-06 20-12-31-32.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>389539454
>780Ti
>siltky smooth 60 fps in 90% of the game and only very rare drops to 50 in main city hub
Learn what graphic settings are and scale with them by using your brain.
I bet you used 4x MSAA too.
>>
>>389540923
If that's true then fuck them extra hard for doing such bullshit. OH WEW ME MIGHT OFFFFFFEEEND SOME PEOPLE CANT MAKE A VIDYA STORY NOW
Fucking hell
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.